Revolt Within FBI / DOJ: Career Agents/Attorneys UNANIMOUSLY Believed Hillary Should Be CHARGED

I would dispute that the US voters are "corrupt." They are, unfortunately, stupid, misinformed by our sold out "US" media, and prone to behaving like....

Enough about Republicans.

Let's talk about, OK, Republicans.

It's amazing how every career member of the FBI is coming out and saying Justice was Perverted, Hillary should have been indicted, yet 3 people in the entire united States prevented it from happening: Barry, Lynch, & Comey.

MOST CRIMINAL, LAWLESS ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY!

Really - name ONE! There isn't a single person named or quoted in that entire story. As usual, it's "sources say", or "sources inside the FBI or the DOJ". Not one person with the courage of their convictions to openly say it?

Maybe this is just another false FOX News hysteria, like Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, where 7 investigations showed that not a single thing that FOX News has been saying about Benghazi for the past 5 years was ever true.

FBI AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS ARE COMING OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMEY'S DECISION WAS AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S REFUSAL TO INDICT / PROSECUTE HILLARY TRULY WAS -- A 'TOP DOWN' OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHITE WASH OF HILLARY'S CRIMES / CASE!

--------------------------------------------------

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails

"The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged"

FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision

It sure as hell WAS a 'TOP DOWN' decision...all the way from the VERY TOP!!

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

"The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post.

Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

No one would have taken this case, according to Comey?! His fellow FBI Agents call 'BULLSHIT'!
-- “I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Fbi, Doj Roiled By Comey, Lynch Decision To Let Clinton Slide By On Emails, Says Insider

Comey was just being a good Clinton corrupt minion...just like Lynch.

Revolt Within FBI / DOJ: Career Agents/Attorneys UNANIMOUSLY Believed Hillary Should Be CHARGED

so, who cares

I would dispute that the US voters are "corrupt." They are, unfortunately, stupid, misinformed by our sold out "US" media, and prone to behaving like....

Yep...

sf57fc5136.png

And Trump is still winning, Muchado has a sex tape and California doesnt have a drought

I hear there are still people in New Jersey celebrating the falling towers too. Probably all those Mexican rapist and drug dealers.

This is 3rd World Dictator, Banana Republic shit. Once the Rule of law is gone, once people are willing to accept dictatorial rule than existing law as established it is pretty much all over.

this is the most lawless administration and 'ruler' in our nation's history. If America tolerates this and embraces it instead of punishing it then the country is truly lost.

With crime rate at near historic lows, why do you think the rule of law is going to go somewhere?

Red rover Red rover let the Ruskies come over.

We all know the investigation was rigged. Trump was right that anyone else would be in jail. Just look at the many military people who are serving time for much, much less. Only with Hillary did the subject of intent enter into the decision.

It never mattered before whether someone intended to risk security. There have always been strict rules to follow and any rational person knows damn well that failure to follow said rules poses a huge risk.

Does Hillary possess enough common sense to know that her actions made it easy for hackers? I would hope so. Comey said there was no intent so no charges. Never made any sense. If you play fast and loose with security, you should know the information is not safe. If you continue to do it, even after knowing you were hacked, how does that not indicate intent? You know you're risking security and you continue. That means you made a decision to transmit information despite knowing it would likely be hacked. Doing it anyway proves you didn't care about security. That is called intentionally risking national security.

But, again, intent was never an issue before yet was cited as the reason for not indicting Hillary. There was intent no matter how you look at it, so she still should have been charged. Just the fact that a person took actions that were against the rules and failed to safeguard classified information is a crime in and of itself.

Either Hillary was more concerned about her own ass than she was about national security or she is just that fucking stupid. Doesn't even matter which is true, she should not be trusted to lead the country.

Again, because clearly you people are not getting this.

Email is not and has never been a form of secure communication. No one, including the State Department, sends truly sensitive information via email. So no highly sensitive information was never on Hillary's server.

When you send something via email, you have no idea who will intercept it, receive it, or view it. That's why you don't send top secret information via email. Clinton sent a handful of emails which were not classified when she sent them. She did not have any Top Secret materials on her server.

Hillary's server was NEVER HACKED. Unlike the servers at the State Department, or even the Pentagon. Email is never a secure form of communication. Many offices have systems whereby secretaries or assistants receive, print or respond to email, and those same secretaries or assistants also have the ability to change or amend the original email before forwarding it to anyone of their choosing.

As a law clerk, I received copies of the emails related to the files assigned to me, whether or not I was a party to the email, which meant that my assistant also had access to those emails. If I had chosen to pass these on to family or friends for their own amusement, I would be free to do so, although I would likely lose my job if my employer found out.

Most of the most outrageous beliefs of right-wingers in regards to these emails, has no basis in the reality of what those emails contained. And now because of idiots like you - all 55,000 pages of Hillary's emails are now on WikiLeaks, all due to a Freedom of Information request.

They reveal a hard working candidate, both caring and knowledgeable. But politics in the United States has always been a dirty business, but with the impeachment of Richard Nixon, the Republican Party lost its mind, and collectively refused to have any further bi-partisan dealings with Democrats. They've been demonizing Democrats ever since.

The mainstream media, in fact the Washington Post brought down Richard Nixon. This is why Republicans mistrust the mainstream media and claim they're biased. In reality, the Washington Post uncovered High Crimes and Misdemeanors by Richard Nixon, and his entire inner circle, all of whom ended up in jail, except Nixon who retired in disgrace and was pardoned by Gerard Ford.

Since that time Democrats and the mainstream media have been the enemies of the Republican Party, and they have attacked at every turn, but offered little in the way of sound economic policies, or sound governance at home. Business has been allowed to run amok, and then after they nearly destroyed the world economy with their greed, the business class has the balls to complain about being regulated to keep them from doing it again.

The tax code needs to be re-written to stop the ongoing damage of the Reagan Tax Code. Business has to accept a higher minimum wage, which will reduce the outrageous profits we've been seeing, and I would like to see anti-trust legislation, gutted by Reagan, re-introduced, to break up these huge price gouging monopolies, like big pharma. Trump isn't going to do any of that.

FBI AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS ARE COMING OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMEY'S DECISION WAS AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S REFUSAL TO INDICT / PROSECUTE HILLARY TRULY WAS -- A 'TOP DOWN' OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHITE WASH OF HILLARY'S CRIMES / CASE!

--------------------------------------------------

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails

"The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged"

FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision

It sure as hell WAS a 'TOP DOWN' decision...all the way from the VERY TOP!!

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

"The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post.

Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

No one would have taken this case, according to Comey?! His fellow FBI Agents call 'BULLSHIT'!
-- “I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Fbi, Doj Roiled By Comey, Lynch Decision To Let Clinton Slide By On Emails, Says Insider

I personally know FBI agents, and this is true - they wanted to prosecute her, and the leadership said not to.

This is 3rd World Dictator, Banana Republic shit. Once the Rule of law is gone, once people are willing to accept dictatorial rule than existing law as established it is pretty much all over.

this is the most lawless administration and 'ruler' in our nation's history. If America tolerates this and embraces it instead of punishing it then the country is truly lost.

With crime rate at near historic lows, why do you think the rule of law is going to go somewhere?

Red rover Red rover let the Ruskies come over.

Not only is the crime rate at historic lows, but the Obama Administration hasn't had a single scandal where senior members of the administration were charged with crimes. That's another outstanding achievement for President Obama.

We all know the investigation was rigged. Trump was right that anyone else would be in jail. Just look at the many military people who are serving time for much, much less. Only with Hillary did the subject of intent enter into the decision.

It never mattered before whether someone intended to risk security. There have always been strict rules to follow and any rational person knows damn well that failure to follow said rules poses a huge risk.

Does Hillary possess enough common sense to know that her actions made it easy for hackers? I would hope so. Comey said there was no intent so no charges. Never made any sense. If you play fast and loose with security, you should know the information is not safe. If you continue to do it, even after knowing you were hacked, how does that not indicate intent? You know you're risking security and you continue. That means you made a decision to transmit information despite knowing it would likely be hacked. Doing it anyway proves you didn't care about security. That is called intentionally risking national security.

But, again, intent was never an issue before yet was cited as the reason for not indicting Hillary. There was intent no matter how you look at it, so she still should have been charged. Just the fact that a person took actions that were against the rules and failed to safeguard classified information is a crime in and of itself.

Either Hillary was more concerned about her own ass than she was about national security or she is just that fucking stupid. Doesn't even matter which is true, she should not be trusted to lead the country.

Again, because clearly you people are not getting this.

Email is not and has never been a form of secure communication. No one, including the State Department, sends truly sensitive information via email. So no highly sensitive information was never on Hillary's server.

When you send something via email, you have no idea who will intercept it, receive it, or view it. That's why you don't send top secret information via email. Clinton sent a handful of emails which were not classified when she sent them. She did not have any Top Secret materials on her server.

Hillary's server was NEVER HACKED. Unlike the servers at the State Department, or even the Pentagon. Email is never a secure form of communication. Many offices have systems whereby secretaries or assistants receive, print or respond to email, and those same secretaries or assistants also have the ability to change or amend the original email before forwarding it to anyone of their choosing.

As a law clerk, I received copies of the emails related to the files assigned to me, whether or not I was a party to the email, which meant that my assistant also had access to those emails. If I had chosen to pass these on to family or friends for their own amusement, I would be free to do so, although I would likely lose my job if my employer found out.

Most of the most outrageous beliefs of right-wingers in regards to these emails, has no basis in the reality of what those emails contained. And now because of idiots like you - all 55,000 pages of Hillary's emails are now on WikiLeaks, all due to a Freedom of Information request.

They reveal a hard working candidate, both caring and knowledgeable. But politics in the United States has always been a dirty business, but with the impeachment of Richard Nixon, the Republican Party lost its mind, and collectively refused to have any further bi-partisan dealings with Democrats. They've been demonizing Democrats ever since.

The mainstream media, in fact the Washington Post brought down Richard Nixon. This is why Republicans mistrust the mainstream media and claim they're biased. In reality, the Washington Post uncovered High Crimes and Misdemeanors by Richard Nixon, and his entire inner circle, all of whom ended up in jail, except Nixon who retired in disgrace and was pardoned by Gerard Ford.

Since that time Democrats and the mainstream media have been the enemies of the Republican Party, and they have attacked at every turn, but offered little in the way of sound economic policies, or sound governance at home. Business has been allowed to run amok, and then after they nearly destroyed the world economy with their greed, the business class has the balls to complain about being regulated to keep them from doing it again.

The tax code needs to be re-written to stop the ongoing damage of the Reagan Tax Code. Business has to accept a higher minimum wage, which will reduce the outrageous profits we've been seeing, and I would like to see anti-trust legislation, gutted by Reagan, re-introduced, to break up these huge price gouging monopolies, like big pharma. Trump isn't going to do any of that.

I suppose it's your words vs Comey's:

Funny, how it seems like you have drank the full CNN kool-aid.

There are many people who do embrace filth like obama and the national dem party because they are BENEFITTING from it; poor minorities/illegals getting handouts, etc. That is their support base - whites and successful people stopped voting for the dems decades ago, which is why they push so hard to import as many poor muslims and south americans as possible.

My my, can you establish a criminal record for the people you are referring to? Or are you just of the opinion that someone who disagrees with you deserves jail? That would establish, that a dictatorship is the end goal.

Let's start with the endless lies and secret side agreements related to the lunatic iran deal, including the ransom payments and pallets of cash sent on unmarked flights. Enabling the worst scum of the earth like iran, one of the US' most hideous enemies is an indictable offense for treason. Second would be HRC should lose her security clearance for using a private server for top secret emails.

No, there is no "revolt" at the FBI. That is crazy talk.

Amazing how you are so in tune with every agent's personal feelings...
I am in tune as much as you or the source.

Several relatives and their family members work for the FBI. They would laugh in your face.

In what department are they, janitorial services? The ones I know are in counter-terrorism and have ALL said they would have pressed for an indictment.

Forum List

Back