RFK Jr. Vows to End Corrupt Merger of State and Corporate Power, to Prioritize Clean Government, Civil Liberties and Peace!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is going to be one hell of an interesting race. I see RFK Jr being a sort of a Ross Perot factor that could benefit Trump in the general. He's anti-vaxx which I like and anti-deep state like Trump.

Dream on. He's batshit crazy.

This is going to be one hell of an interesting race. I see RFK Jr being a sort of a Ross Perot factor that could benefit Trump in the general. He's anti-vaxx which I like and anti-deep state like Trump.

Yeah but he's not for the 2A and I'm not sure if he's just a conservation of the environment type like Teddy Roosevelt or if he's a carbon tax climate tyrant. Either way he could pull alot of Hispanic and disaffected liberals which would help Trump but he also could pull Independents as well. Gonna be interesting that's for sure

Dream on. He's batshit crazy.

Obviously. He's running on the Democrat ticket with whatever other batshit crazy Democrats show up.

But after four years of living under the failed Biden administration, just watch how many Democrat will line up to drink the RFK Jr. Kool-Aid.

Hey, it's JGalt. The shuffling clown. WTF?

Do you really think JFK Jr. is going to gain any traction among the Democrat elitists? He's an anti-vaxxer and a Blue Anon conspiracy theorist. The Democrat cultists will line up behind him just like many of them did behind Bernie Sanders, but the DNC will pay him off to drop out of the race. Maybe he'll get a new mansion out of the deal like that disingenuous fake Marxist Bernie did.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is a conservative obsession. Your ilk are the one's starting all the threads on him.

Democrats don't give a shit. The Democratic field is essentially empty, with almost no candidates announcing their candidacy.

And despite an essentially empty field, a famous name, and polling from one of the most conservative polling agencies in the US....

Robert can't break 15%.

Do you really think JFK Jr. is going to gain any traction among the Democrat elitists? He's an anti-vaxxer and a Blue Anon conspiracy theorist. The Democrat cultists will line up behind him just like many of them did behind Bernie Sanders, but the DNC will pay him off to drop out of the race. Maybe he'll get a new mansion out of the deal like that disingenuous fake Marxist Bernie did.
JFK Jr? I heard he's got alot of support from Q-Anon even though he's dead lol

RFK Jr though..hmmm

Robert Kennedy Jr. is a conservative obsession. Your ilk are the one's starting all the threads on him.

Democrats don't give a shit. The Democratic field is essentially empty, with almost no candidates announcing their candidacy.

And despite an essentially empty field, a famous name, and polling from one of the most conservative polling agencies in the US....

Robert can't break 15%.
Back to copy paste spamming the same bs again aren't you

Also the RFK presidential announcement post on this board was made by one of your liberal pals so there goes your conservative obsession only theory

No. They won't. Fool.

Robert can't break 15%.
Shut up, you commie bastard!

Back to copy paste spamming the same bs again aren't you

Also the RFK presidential announcement post on this board was made by one of your liberal pals so there goes your conservative obsession only theory

That's an original evisceration of your right wing obsession, typed by my very own hands.

If it sounds similar to other times I've eviscerated your obsession, its because my argument is rock solid.

Its not democrats, excited about Robert, who ware starting one thread after another about him. Robert is a conservative cause. Its your ilk that are excited about him. Your ilk that are starting thread after thread about him.

Alas, its not your ilk that are voting for the DNC candidate. But democrats.

And democrats don't give a shit about Robert.

Forum List

Back