Rhodesian State Lottery

Define white people logic.
Read your posts. White people logic in a nutshell.

So it is it simply anything that doesn't agree with you. Quite the carte blanche you carry around; usually an indicator of intellectual insecurity. I'm sorry that you have to live like that.
I have no problem with debating and disagreement. What I do have a problem with is cognitive dissonance that causes supposedly intelligent people to pretend the propaganda they are spewing is actually a fact. I pity people like you that regurgitate without using their own critical thinking skills. I guess thats how they control the masses though.

Everything you say is wrong because you were poisoned by white people. sorry.
I was given an antidote. I'm straight now thus everything I say is truth.

Sorry. The antidote was probably made in the west and now you just have HIV or super ebola or something new. Side effects might include paranoia and thinking that everyone is out to get you because of the man.

Read your posts. White people logic in a nutshell.

So it is it simply anything that doesn't agree with you. Quite the carte blanche you carry around; usually an indicator of intellectual insecurity. I'm sorry that you have to live like that.
I have no problem with debating and disagreement. What I do have a problem with is cognitive dissonance that causes supposedly intelligent people to pretend the propaganda they are spewing is actually a fact. I pity people like you that regurgitate without using their own critical thinking skills. I guess thats how they control the masses though.

Sorry. The antidote was probably made in the west and now you just have HIV or super ebola or something new. Side effects might include paranoia and thinking that everyone is out to get you because of the man.
Nope. The antidote was made in Africa and immigrated to the US. No one is out to get me because I am the man.

Nope. The antidote was made in Africa and immigrated to the US. No one is out to get me because I am the man.

Medicine isn't made in Africa without collaboration with the 'white man'. so once again CIA nano-bots in your brain, malaria, nodding sickness, etc.

Medicine isn't made in Africa without collaboration with the 'white man'. so once again CIA nano-bots in your brain, malaria, nodding sickness, etc.
Medicine was made in Africa before white people were even sentient. More of that white people logic on display again. :laugh:

Medicine was made in Africa before white people were even sentient. More of that white people logic on display again. :laugh:

Are the nano-bots making you say that? Though I will say that for someone who hates white people so much you seem to enjoy using white people language a lot.

Are the nano-bots making you say that? Though I will say that for someone who hates white people so much you seem to enjoy using white people language a lot.
What nanobots? I dont hate white people. I like white women. I have a white god daughter. I live in the US so I also use white people language. I just dont think like white people.

immigrated to the US.

Ah so you're one of those co-opted Africans who the CIA is using to control Boko Haram then?

immigrated to the US.

Ah so you're one of those co-opted Africans who the CIA is using to control Boko Haram then?
I must have given you some emotional trauma. Youre babbling. I apologize.

immigrated to the US.

I'm just mocking you by linking your conspiracy theory laden cultural nationalist rhetoric with other popular Sub-Saharan African conspiracy theories involving the "white man." If you'd like to tell me what region you migrated from I could be more specific with them.

immigrated to the US.

I'm just mocking you by linking your conspiracy theory laden cultural nationalist rhetoric with other popular Sub-Saharan African conspiracy theories involving the "white man." If you'd like to tell me what region you migrated from I could be more specific with them.
Youre mocking yourself by calling something easily researched a conspiracy. I know I wounded you emotionally but you need to move on. Youre becoming boring.

immigrated to the US.

Youre mocking yourself by calling something easily researched a conspiracy. I know I wounded you emotionally but you need to move on. Youre becoming boring.

Just because someone has written a blog article about it doesn't mean that it has any factual validity. You confuse popularity for accuracy, and that's just an issue of standards.

immigrated to the US.

Just because someone has written a blog article about it doesn't mean that it has any factual validity. You confuse popularity for accuracy, and that's just an issue of standards.
Who told you someone wrote a blog article?

Familiarity with the subject matter.

Obviously youre not very familiar with the subject matter. More white people logic I see.

Obviously youre not very familiar with the subject matter. More white people logic I see.

I know more about Africa than you do.

I know more about Africa than you do.
Sure you do.

I'd be happy to have a moderated formal debate with you on a mutually agreed upon topic of your choosing involving Africa. If you can win then I'll never post on Africa again in this forum and thus you will have trudged ahead in your effort to combat white logic.

I'd be happy to have a moderated formal debate with you on a mutually agreed upon topic of your choosing involving Africa. If you can win then I'll never post on Africa again in this forum and thus you will have trudged ahead in your effort to combat white logic.

You have already proven yourself beneath me and unworthy of me debating. I dont debate with people unless I can expect to learn something during the process. Every single thing you have posted shows me two things. You have been brainwashed and you are silly and very puerile. I dont care if you post on Africa. If I happen to see your posts I will just correct you.

You have already proven yourself beneath me and unworthy of me debating. I dont debate with people unless I can expect to learn something during the process. Every single thing you have posted shows me two things. You have been brainwashed and you are silly and very puerile. I dont care if you post on Africa. If I happen to see your posts I will just correct you.

That's what I thought :wink:

That's what I thought :wink:
Thats what I thought as well.

Forum List

Back