Rich rapist of 3yo gets no jail time

Drive by, 10 years ago gay marrige wasn't an issue either. Give it ten years and i'm sure the others will be considered normal the way our society is going.

And the self-righteous, sanctimonious do gooders will have something new to bellyache about.

How exactly does the law get around the idea of consent in that understanding of things? If two consenting homosexuals get married or have relations, then the next step is to allow non-consenting children to be molested?

:lmao:

Seriously, take a breath.

So, we're going to blame the failure of the judicial system to do what it is mandated to do on money? Is the money the issue here, or the fraud who took said money? It appears the very system itself is toxic, not the person wielding the money.

The system is toxic and money is part of the problem.

If you took away everything else...money would still be of value.

My god! They try to blame this on liberals and gay marriage! Incredible. How asinine. Tunnel vision and partisanship -- that's all these people have.

The only connection I can think of, to trace blame along those lines, is very remote:

if spiritual healing can be shown to cure the addiction and abuse involved in criminal cases like this, then the liberal/political rejection of anything Christian,
(including spiritual healing which can actually be proven medically as a natural
scientific process that work alongside medical and mental treatment), indirectly enables criminally sick people like this guy to run around free without access to treatment.

If spiritual healing can be medically proven to cure criminal illness and abuse, then early intervention and treatment could be applied to prevent rape and sexual abuse. Treatment could even be legally required in case of fatal danger, if it is proven by medical research.

The last person I discussed this, who normally agrees on "medical treatment of criminal illness," rejects studies on "spiritual healing" because he was afraid it would be abused to force "conversion therapy to heal homosexuals" (which isn't the same AT ALL).

So if that fear prevents people from getting FREE help to treat and cure criminal illness and abuse, then that "liberal fear of religion" is partially to blame for why people aren't getting earlier diagnosis, intervention and help BEFORE they abuse or kill innocent people.

So, we're going to blame the failure of the judicial system to do what it is mandated to do on money? Is the money the issue here, or the fraud who took said money? It appears the very system itself is toxic, not the person wielding the money.

And? Supposedly "we the people" install these civil servants to uphold our rights/laws. yet, the very law these people crafted to consider monetary fees as a way of skirting the law. the system is toxic by its very nature, not money.

Idiot liberals like you oppose mandatory minimums for such crimes, then start dumbass threads like this..........

Drive by, 10 years ago gay marrige wasn't an issue either. Give it ten years and i'm sure the others will be considered normal the way our society is going.

I hate to break it too you jk, but Ozzie and Harriet and June and Ward are all dead. It is not 1955 anymore.

And?

And then you can stop musing that money or the person with the money is not considered in the justice system. You gave that up really easy

Supposedly "we the people" install these civil servants to uphold our rights/laws. yet, the very law these people crafted to consider monetary fees as a way of skirting the law. the system is toxic by its very nature, not money.

Are you saying its the fault of the judicial system that money has value?

Idiot liberals like you oppose mandatory minimums for such crimes, then start dumbass threads like this..........

Thanks for address nothing I said. Prec'

Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
article-2593119-1CB57F1B00000578-962_634x712.jpg

Robert Richards was charged with fourth-degree rape of his young daughter but was spared jail
Shocking details about the offense and an alleged assault on his infant son have emerged in a lawsuit brought about by his ex-wife Tracy
Richards is an unemployed heir living off his multi-million dollar trust fund
His ex-wife is suing for compensation for her two children and the emotional distress they've endured
In sentencing him in 2009, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than prison

Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.

Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago.

News of the shocking leniency shown to Richards, 46, only emerged on Tuesday in the details of a lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Tracy.

In her lawsuit, Tracy Richards charges that he penetrated his daughter with his fingers while masturbating, and subsequently also assaulted his toddler son as well.

Tracy Richards, who along with the two children now live in a rental home, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for assault, negligence, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress on his two children.

Robert Richards is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund. He is the great grandson of du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, a chemical baron.

Read more: Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Money talks.

You're such a mental midget! This has to do with ZERO accountability of miscarries of justice by judges!

Light Sentence for Short Sex Offender Under Fire | Fox News

Here is another SICK man, WHO DIDN'T have money, who was convicted of raping a 12 yr old girl and the judge let him out of jail time because he was 5'1!!! Absolute bullshit. Again the judge was not held accountable for her miscarry of justice and it had NOTHING to do with money, because with an activist judge (usu on the left side of the isle)!

I'm having a hard time with this and want more info. Let me be clear the piece of scum in the op should be jailed and if up to me much worse.

What I'm having an issue with is Mom. It says Mom discovered the abuse in 2007.

I have a few questions which don't seem to have answers in the article.

Did Mom leave Dad when it happened? This happened in 2005, dad put on probation in 2008 and this lawsuit was just filed in 2014? The lawsuit states he has never paid a dime to the kids for what he did, this is what makes me question did she leave him?

She would have had him by the nuts in a divorce. Why didn't this come to light when she divorced him if she did? One would think given he had just been sentenced she had all the cards.

if that woman stayed with him knowing what he was then she is just as guilty for any additional abuse which took place after she found out. She was not protecting her kids.

I just find the timing of the lawsuit off against him.

I hate to break it too you jk, but Ozzie and Harriet and June and Ward are all dead. It is not 1955 anymore.

What's wrong with a society that's not vulgar? Every wbere you go you see gay this gay that. Sex every where, even straight sex. Can't we tone it down just a little? Kids today don't have a chance.

What's wrong with a society that's not vulgar? Every wbere you go you see gay this gay that. Sex every where, even straight sex. Can't we tone it down just a little? Kids today don't have a chance.

Well, I think that Ricky Nelson was supposed to carry on Ozzie and Harriet's traditions of wholesomeness, but he was a drug addict.

It's not money. Judges have started handing down light sentences for raping children. It's more the foundation for normalizing child adult sexual relationships.

Issac Onsurez isn't rich. Not by any means. He raped his own step granddaughter more than 100 times and was sentenced to life. One liberal judge reduced the sentence to a year. No money involved.

Judge Lowers Prison Sentence Of Man Who Molested Young Girl 100 Times From Life To Just One Year (Video)

More proof that LGBT/NAMBLA is making more headway into mainstream society. Afterall, du Pont was likely "born" with a "gene" that makes him that way. We're told that being born with "special" genes is totally normal and acceptable and that we have no right to speak out against folks who "believe" they are something that they aren't. Yes ... it's a topsy turvy world.

Now ... from a normal person's perspective, I hope someone beats the crap out of the dude. (Sorry libs but sometimes a little violence sends an important message).

It's not money. Judges have started handing down light sentences for raping children. It's more the foundation for normalizing child adult sexual relationships.

Issac Onsurez isn't rich. Not by any means. He raped his own step granddaughter more than 100 times and was sentenced to life. One liberal judge reduced the sentence to a year. No money involved.

Judge Lowers Prison Sentence Of Man Who Molested Young Girl 100 Times From Life To Just One Year (Video)

More proof that LGBT/NAMBLA is making more headway into mainstream society. Afterall, du Pont was likely "born" with a "gene" that makes him that way. We're told that being born with "special" genes is totally normal and acceptable and that we have no right to speak out against folks who "believe" they are something that they aren't. Yes ... it's a topsy turvy world.

Now ... from a normal person's perspective, I hope someone beats the crap out of the dude. (Sorry libs but sometimes a little violence sends an important message).

Oddly enough, there are a number of people on these threads, conservatives all, who do not seem to understand that there is a dividing line between private acts by two consenting adults , and rape of a child. I find that very curious....

Forum List

Back