Richard Mack: The Untouchable Bill of Rights

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ygEk7lvvg]Richard Mack: The Untouchable Bill of Rights - YouTube[/ame]

Rights are Unalienable meaning they come from God not a King or Gov't. That means a King or Gov't CANNOT take them away from you even if they sign a piece of paper saying so!

Rights are Unalienable meaning they come from God not a King or Gov't. That means a King or Gov't CANNOT take them away from you even if they sign a piece of paper saying so!

Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum? As far as politics goes, the above statement is false on the face of it. Without a government to back them up, rights have no meaning. You can claim whatever rights you care to, but if I'm stronger than you, I can violate them with impunity.

Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum? As far as politics goes, the above statement is false on the face of it. Without a government to back them up, rights have no meaning. You can claim whatever rights you care to, but if I'm stronger than you, I can violate them with impunity.
Not if I have a gun. I'll blow you the f*ck away then a Jury of my Peers will find me Innocent.

Rights come from The Creator. Gov't is Created by Man. Gov't is subservient to Man. This is what you don't understand.

The Gov't can sign any piece of paper they want to (Law) declaring you to be a Slave. That doesn't mean you ARE one.

Stupid people, who know more about Sports than the Constitution, don't know that.

Not if I have a gun. I'll blow you the f*ck away then a Jury of my Peers will find me Innocent.

Rights come from The Creator. Gov't is Created by Man. Gov't is subservient to Man. This is what you don't understand.

The Gov't can sign any piece of paper they want to (Law) declaring you to be a Slave. That doesn't mean you ARE one.

Stupid people, who know more about Sports than the Constitution, don't know that.

What part of "I'm stronger than you" don't you get? You don't have a gun or I have a bigger gun and am a quicker draw. You can hope for your "pie in the sky", but I'm talking the here and now. So, you lose and any pretension to rights without a government to back them up are just that, pretensions.

BTW, since your main point involves guns and a jury, where does "God-given rights" come into the picture? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
In the former United States, the government existed to protect the rights God gave us. In the New United States, the government has taken those rights as perogatives that they can grant or withhold at the government's discretion.

To New Americans, right means the same thing as power. If the government has the power to take away rights, it means the right no longer exists. Not true. The right still exists. It just lacks protection. Which is just how liberals like it.

What part of "I'm stronger than you" don't you get? You don't have a gun or I have a bigger gun and am a quicker draw. You can hope for your "pie in the sky", but I'm talking the here and now. So, you lose and any pretension to rights without a government to back them up are just that, pretensions.

BTW, since your main point involves guns and a jury, where does "God-given rights" come into the picture? :eusa_eh:
What part of "Government is Instituted by Man to Protect our Rights not Rule us like a King" do you not understand?

You lack this Basic Understanding.

Forum List

Back