Richard Posner announces sudden retirement from federal appeals court in Chicago

Really? I've decided you're an idiot. Own it.

Oh, so the meaning of your words should not be changed?

Thanks for proving my point.

You don't have a point. That's the problem.

You go with that. I've already changed the meaning of your words.

You have done nothing but make yourself look like another uneducated hilljack.

Logical fallacy number...oh hell, I've lost count.

Get an argument together and then come back and try again.

Oh, so the meaning of your words should not be changed?

Thanks for proving my point.

Get an argument together.

Easy. You advocating changing the meaning of words when they were written or spoken so as to advance your meddling ideology. I do not.

Own it.

Easy. You advocating changing the meaning of words when they were written or spoken so as to advance your meddling ideology. I do not.

Own it.

That's sweet but it would be necessary for you to get an argument that opposes the argument I actually made. Not whatever you pull out of your ass because you like the way it feels.

Own it.

That's sweet but it would be necessary for you to get an argument that opposes the argument I actually made. Not whatever you pull out of your ass because you like the way it feels.

That's EXACTLY the argument you made. Own it.

Own it.

Post 5. Get on it.

Own it.

Post 5. Get on it.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that you and your activist judges seek to change the meaning of words, cause you all know what's best of course.

You want change, amend the law. There's a process for that.

You bring nothing to this age old argument. I've made my point, shown your hypocrisy, and stood for logic and reason.

Nothing more to be gained with you, so you have yourself a blessed day.

Logically fallacy in 3...2...

Own it.

Post 5. Get on it.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that you and your activist judges seek to change the meaning of words, cause you all know what's best of course.

You want change, amend the law. There's a process for that.

You bring nothing to this age old argument. I've made my point, shown your hypocrisy, and stood for logic and reason.

Nothing more to be gained with you, so you have yourself a blessed day.

Logically fallacy in 3...2...

You are unable to make an argument. Welcome to ignore.

Forum List

Back