Richard Spencer considering run for Congress!

He might as well. The white supremacists have their guy in the White House. This is the best chance they've had since the 1930's.

awwwwww, someone is upset.....
Name a republican you don't think is a white supremacist?
No idea who is upset...don't really care either way! I didn't realize some snowflakes had replied...

He might as well. The white supremacists have their guy in the White House. This is the best chance they've had since the 1930's.

No idea who is upset...don't really care either way! I didn't realize some snowflakes had replied...

There's a WHOLE LOT you don't realize.

So you donate to him because he is a racist? You don't have very high standards, surely American politics hasn't fallen this far.

Most of them. I hope.

No I asked you who specifically, but again, it's just a political charge you label at people, it doesn't mean anything, does it?

There's a WHOLE LOT you don't realize.
Candy some of your posts are level headed which is why I've tried to reason and not treat you like a tard like a lakhota or rdean.

But put away that anger and help Make America Great Again!

Most of them. I hope.

No I asked you who specifically, but again, it's just a political charge you label at people, it doesn't mean anything, does it?
Most of them. I'm not going to type all their names for some loser on the internet. They knew what a Trump win would mean and that's why they fought him. I think they will fight him again if he cones after citizens to appease you people.

So you donate to him because he is a racist? You don't have very high standards, surely American politics hasn't fallen this far.
I would donate to him because he believes in things I believe in and puts European American's needs in the spotlight. Blacks,Jews,Latino's,Women,Homosexuals ALL have more than 1 person that speaks on their behalf we deserve some people as well.

Most of them. I hope.

Most of them. I'm not going to type all their names for some loser on the internet. They knew what a Trump win would mean and that's why they fought him. I think they will fight him again if he cones after citizens to appease you people.

No you wont because youre dont want to be on record saying they arent racist. You have to hold that card in case they run for president or do something you dont like

We get it, its not a serious charge anymore, just a cheap political attack.

Forum List

Back