Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

I am not a supporter of Carters presidency.

In other words you cannot back up your claim.

Your concession is duly noted.

Try not holding your breath so long. You are hallucinating.

There was no claim. Idiot. I just show respect for that which is worthy . Those who are so blinded by thier ideoligy that they cannot recognise Carters contributions to society are worthless assholes. I didn't vote for him and I would not want him to be president now any more than when he ran. I voted for that piece of shit Reagan.

The Worst President in the History of The USA and He just keeps on giving. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There was no claim. Idiot. I just show respect for that which is worthy . Those who are so blinded by thier ideoligy that they cannot recognise Carters contributions to society are worthless assholes. I didn't vote for him and I would not want him to be president now any more than when he ran. I voted for that piece of shit Reagan.

The Worst President in the History of The USA and He just keeps on giving. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who?...Carter or Reagan?

My beef with the peanut farmer was giving up the panama canal. Fuck you Jimmy!

Reagan for setting the wheels in motion to destroy the American Middle Class...the best consumers for american business that ever was. Fuck you Ronnie!

Did you not say this in defense of Carter, "Calling a man evil that has done so much good since holding public office is profane."? Sure looks like you're claiming Carter "has done so much good since holding public office". Now you're weaseling out of your claim.

And now you're claiming Carter has made "contributions to society", can you list those contributions? Or are you going to weasel out of that claim too?

You should have just let your concession stand. By the way, I don't hold to any ideology.

So what you are saying is you cannot list one thing that Carter did that was worthwhile.

A concession indeed.

Did you not say this in defense of Carter, "Calling a man evil that has done so much good since holding public office is profane."? Sure looks like you're claiming Carter "has done so much good since holding public office". Now you're weaseling out of your claim.

And now you're claiming Carter has made "contributions to society", can you list those contributions? Or are you going to weasel out of that claim too?

You should have just let your concession stand. By the way, I don't hold to any ideology.

I stand by my assertion that Carter has done enormous good for our country and the world after he left office.

I am trying to hold back on the insults but you make it difficult.

The world is not black and white. If you cannot respect the good others do then you are not capable of being good yourself.

I stand by my assertion that Carter has done enormous good for our country and the world after he left office.

I am trying to hold back on the insults but you make it difficult.

The world is not black and white. If you cannot respect the good others do then you are not capable of being good yourself.

HAHAHA.....Changing your tune I see. Before it was, the good he done while "holding public office", now it's "after he left office. Keep digging :dig:

Says the guy who posts ThinkProgress and MediaMatters as credible sources...:lol::lol:

I'm bustin' a fuckin' gut...lol

I posted their data, which clearly documented how many times a commercial aired on Fox, I used this data because it was easily obtainable from them, but can easily be verified by FoxNews themselves, if you have the hankering to do so.

This is unlike your opinion that the other networks did not carry the story to your satisfaction...

Or FoxNews' lie that the other networks did not carry the story at all.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Do you see the difference there?

Says the guy who posts ThinkProgress and MediaMatters as credible sources...:lol::lol:

I posted their data, which clearly documented how many times a commercial aired on Fox, I used this data because it was easily obtainable from them, but can easily be verified by FoxNews themselves, if you have the hankering to do so.

This is unlike your opinion that the other networks did not carry the story to your satisfaction...

FOX never said that, no matter how many times you illiterate clowns want to repeat the same bull shit lie that they did.

Yeah, you might want to lay off the right-wing kool-aid, buddy, or the Oxycontin...

FoxNews ran a full page ad in the washington post that showed the 9/12 protest and stated, specifically:

"Anti-Tax, Anti-Big Government, Tax Payers March on DC.

How Did ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN Miss This Story?"

Here's a friggin' picture:

FNCAd_9_181.jpg

Deny that nutjob!

It is not up to us to independently verify pacts that you post from blatantly leftist hack sites... If you want people to even consider entertaining facts, they need to be from sources that aren't obvious hack sites...

Imagine your response if I countered your "facts" with a source at FreeRepublic....:lol:

"Missing the story" isn't the same as "not covering the event".... You should go back and read the rest of this thread as this has been explained already...

It is not up to us to independently verify pacts that you post from blatantly leftist hack sites... If you want people to even consider entertaining facts, they need to be from sources that aren't obvious hack sites...

Wow, that's ironic, considering your stance on the subject matter.

"Missing the story" isn't the same as "not covering the event".... You should go back and read the rest of this thread as this has been explained already...

Yes it is.

You can rationalize all you want on this subject. It is clear to EVERYONE who looks at this ad that Fox meant that the other networks didn't cover this story.

The only people who are pretending it didn't mean that are FoxNews water-carriers.

FoxNews should apologize for slandering the other networks. Period. And whoever paid for this ad should be fired.

Last edited:

Yes it is.

You can rationalize all you want on this subject. It is clear to EVERYONE who looks at this ad that Fox meant that the other networks didn't cover this story.

The only people who are pretending it didn't mean that are FoxNews water-carriers.

FoxNews should apologize for slandering the other networks. Period. And whoever paid for this ad should be fired.
no, its clear that the other networks MISSED the story
cause they DID

No, it's not... That doesn't even make sense...

You're boring me...

Go read the thread... You are "missing the story" within it...

No, it's not... That doesn't even make sense...

It does if you understand that FoxNews is just a popular televised version of extremist websites, and that you are defending it.

You're boring me...

Go read the thread... You are "missing the story" within it...

I don't believe that I'm here for your entertainment, if you don't like it, don't read it.

And "Missing the Story", by itself, could possibly have two meanings.

However, when you claim someone "missed the story" and then combine that with the phrase "but we cover all the news", without any other frame of reference, or context, you are stating, specifically, that the others mentioned did not cover the story.

As you can see in the linked ad, that is exactly what FoxNews said.

It's amazing how far you people will go to rationalize the indefensible.

And you accuse US of "drinking the kool-aid".

LOL.

Forum List

Back