Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

CNN--did cover the protest rally--I watched some of it. While I have my complaints about CNN--Fox shouldn't have put that add out. In my opinion--they do owe CNN an apology over it.

The next question is--did any of the other stations cover the protest?
yes, ONE

FNC

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
OMG ...CNN Lied... and they still are...Lying!!!

Your source is Foxnews? LOL

I brought You the FOX Report on What they claim CNN reported regarding the ACORN Videos. You can't prove the claim false.... so You resort to name calling and diversion. Blame FOX because they can do what CNN can't.

I wonder whom is stopping CNN from telling the Truth? Why is CNN still Lying and Purposly spreading misinformation on something bigger than Watergate?

OMG ...CNN Lied... and they still are...Lying!!!

Your source is Foxnews? LOL

I brought You the FOX Report on What they claim CNN reported regarding the ACORN Videos. You can't prove the claim false.... so You resort to name calling and diversion. Blame FOX because they can do what CNN can't.

I wonder whom is stopping CNN from telling the Truth? Why is CNN still Lying and Purposly spreading misinformation on something bigger than Watergate?

Who is stopping CNN from reporting honestly? The Almighty Dollar.

FoxNews has the Republican, conservative, and the majority of the independent viewership sewed up.

That's 50% of the country.

That leaves 50% for CNN, MSNBC, and NPR/BBC to fight for.

If CNN upsets their liberal/progressive audience, they will lose them.

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

"Fair and Balanced" as long as it doesn't conflict with republican principles.

cry us a river whydonchya? MSNBC MSNBC you are just jealous.

I think having as black man as President has warped your mind. It really is bothering you, isn't it? Maybe when you wake up in the morning, it will all be changed and McSame and Flalin Palin will be in office.....or maybe not.

You are the one crying a river and you will be for at least three more years. Seek professional help now, before you begin wearing a gun on your trips to the super market.

BINGO!!! We have a winner!!!

I was reading through this thread and it didn't take long to see the race card played. Is it any surpise it was a liberal that played it?

I didn't think so.

I think having as black man as President has warped your mind. It really is bothering you, isn't it? Maybe when you wake up in the morning, it will all be changed and McSame and Flalin Palin will be in office.....or maybe not.

You are the one crying a river and you will be for at least three more years. Seek professional help now, before you begin wearing a gun on your trips to the super market.

I was reading through this thread and it didn't take long to see the race card played. Is it any surpise it was a liberal that played it?

I didn't think so.

OMG Is it True? Is Obama Black? Really? You are sure now? OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn't think so.

You don't have to use the codeword "liberal" anymore, you can just say idiot.

I didn't think so.

OMG Is it True? Is Obama Black? Really? You are sure now? OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, he's only half black, so we're only half racist if we question him. It's brilliant how quickly progressives fall into fascism even though they usually start out preaching against it.

BARACK OBAMA HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING!!!

I'm guessing he'll be an even worse president than Carter (probably why Carter was defending him).

I didn't think so.

Well, he's only half black, so we're only half racist if we question him. It's brilliant how quickly progressives fall into fascism even though they usually start out preaching against it.

I'm guessing he'll be an even worse president than Carter (probably why Carter was defending him).

With Carter helping Him the Pit is Bottomless. ... OMG: evil::evil::evil:

Whatever you or I may think about Carters effectiveness as a president... Calling a man evil that has done so much good since holding public office is profane. Neither you nor I are a pimple on carters butt for the tireless work that man does. If you can't respect that then nothing you say is worth noting.

Whatever you or I may think about Carters effectiveness as a president... Calling a man evil that has done so much good since holding public office is profane. Neither you nor I are a pimple on carters butt for the tireless work that man does. If you can't respect that then nothing you say is worth noting.

Sorry to disagree Huggy, but I have not yet Forgiven Carter for the Fall of Iran. He should stick with raising Peanuts.

List the things that Carter has done that was good while in public office.

I am not a supporter of Carters presidency.

Well, let's see:

he's apologized to terrorists and hugged ruthless dictators. he's written books maligning the United States, and now he's shown us the error of our ways by calling us racists wholesale. Carter is a doddering old fool and he only said what he said because his diaper was full.

You may consider Yourself lower than a Pimple on Carter's butt, If I read You Correctly, but please don't include Me. I am not into Idols, and He may be tireless because he is running from something, rather than to it. Just a thought.

True Hope has no strings, that also holds for True Charity.

In other words you cannot back up your claim.

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh by the way Willow love, CNN.com had a live stream of the entire rally that day. How do I know? I was watching some of it on that stream.

They also interviewed Jim DeMint and Dom Lemon. So again, your ignorance is noted.
Yeah, right! I watched a "live stream" on CNN of the Democratic Convention. Rather than cover the actual convention and broadcast what the speakers were saying, CNN posted their camera-hog commentators in a tight group and switched from one made-up face to another as they explained to the public what the speakers were supposed to be saying. Likely, their "live stream" of the rally had a similar format...augmented by repeated video clips showing the ungracious signs displayed by extremists and others that did NOT make up the majority of attendees.

In other words you cannot back up your claim.

Your concession is duly noted.

Try not holding your breath so long. You are hallucinating.

There was no claim. Idiot. I just show respect for that which is worthy . Those who are so blinded by thier ideoligy that they cannot recognise Carters contributions to society are worthless assholes. I didn't vote for him and I would not want him to be president now any more than when he ran. I voted for that piece of shit Reagan.

Forum List

Back