Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

That's two different issues.

And..in any case..that "private" company has gotten government support in the past. It wasn't just this time.

That private comapany is an insurer who will be forced to offer contraceptives at no cost to the insured.

You may not believe this...but HMOs were tickled pink when they heard everyone is required to have insurance.

:lol:

why wouldnt I believe that?

Of course they were.

But I guarantee you, they wont be happy when they are forced by the government to give away contraceptive drugs for free......

It's right there under STATES RIGHTS......

NOPE--NO STATE has the RIGHT to intervene between the intimacy shared between a husband and wife--and or their PERSONAL decision on how many children they have.

Rick Santorum is one special social freak nut-case for making that statement--and Jesus needs to kick his ass through the goal posts of life right back into the 17th century--where he belongs."

He is trying to impose his RELIGOUS beliefs on the rest of us--and there is a constitutional amendment regarding "separation of church and state.

it makes me wonder what his campaign advisors do all day.

I mean...how did he or anyone think that saying this would help his chances for the nomination?

Well, you know. We keep being told that the only reason the Republicans lost in 2008 is because they did not nominate a REAL Conservative....a REAL Social Conservative. :eusa_whistle:

that's true......you just splat your filth anywhere and everywhere.....:eusa_hand:

You are sooo repressed, it's funny! :lol::lol::lol:

not repressed.......just don't want you flaunting your crap in my face.....my CHOICE no? or at least it should be a choice.....

You are welcome to post any pictures of me "flaunting my 'crap' in your face". I don't even know where you live. I have no idea where your face is....or what it looks like....or what "crap" you are referring to.

Looks like you are just chock full of lies, misinformation, repression, and deflections today.

Your cause is sure a Fail Cause.

Ah, but you seem to be more the type to want to tell people when, where, and how they have sex. Iran is more your kind of place.

Iran is a country with one person(s) dictating what you do.......very much like Obama......

Wow....aren't YOU the Ignorant one.

The Mullahs run that country. You know....the RELIGIOUS Leaders trying to shove their puritanical Islam down everyone's throat.

aren't YOU the ignoraemous.....

what happens to those who disagree..........? like jail, etc. much.....? :eusa_shhh:

This is a depraved, degnerate and amoral culture who most likely would not be able to tolerate a leader with personal integrity or morality. Santorum is certainly out of touch with the level of personal corruption held by so many Americans.

No i wouldn't......i believe in the Constitution.......unlike you and the Left.....

And where in the Constitution does it say that government has the right to tell me what to do with my dick?

Just a guess but I think the SCOTUS would disagree with you.

"I even take the position that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged." - Antonin Scalia

Orgies are the way to ease social tensions, claims US judge | World news | The Guardian

not a deflection at all......those things are VERY SIMILAR to what Obama is doing iwth contraception.......he's pushing his nose under the tent with abortifacients......next thing he'll force the Church to pay for full term abortions

Don't know where to begin here..other then to say..

I don't think tax payer funding should go to faith based initiatives. That should stop. It would clear up so many issues..and very quickly.

Last edited:
This is a depraved, degnerate and amoral culture who most likely would not be able to tolerate a leader with personal integrity or morality. Santorum is certainly out of touch with the level of personal corruption held by so many Americans.

According to YOU. You simply can't seem to understand that what is "moral" is defined by the people, not your personal point of view. If it's accepted by society it is "moral".

And where in the Constitution does it say that government has the right to tell me what to do with my dick?

"I even take the position that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged." - Antonin Scalia

Orgies are the way to ease social tensions, claims US judge | World news | The Guardian

And that one kinda shocked everyone..me included.

Scalia just said that out of the blue.

not repressed.......just don't want you flaunting your crap in my face.....my CHOICE no? or at least it should be a choice.....

how do you define flaunting it?

Doing what a heterosexual couple does?

Please...no sex. He's repressed. It upsets him so.

i see....."repressed" is a leftie label for someone who wants to lead a moral life.....

"flaunting it" means when the leftie lack of morals are spread all over the various forms of media and available to children....

Last edited:
i think the point is that government should stay out of our personal lives.

funny how the 'small government' wingnuts don't see it that way.

Well I am one of those small government wingnuts and that's precisely how I see it. The government has no shittin business getting involved in our bedrooms. But you know government officials.....they have to have a finger in every pie. :D

Iran is a country with one person(s) dictating what you do.......very much like Obama......

Wow....aren't YOU the Ignorant one.

The Mullahs run that country. You know....the RELIGIOUS Leaders trying to shove their puritanical Islam down everyone's throat.

aren't YOU the ignoraemous.....

what happens to those who disagree..........? like jail, etc. much.....? :eusa_shhh:

She owned you.

Iran is "run" by the "Grand Council".

They decide who will be in elections.

It's pretty much a Theocracy. If the religion were Christianity..you'd probably like it just fine.

Helllllll yeah ... as long as you are old enough and successful enough to back up your actions. Not that I specifically endorse orgies but I'm not against anyone who can choose that they want to participate. That has been going on for many thousands of years.

Yeah i know....not sure I'd really want to orgy with Scalia but I endorse his position. :lol:

Yeah i know....not sure I'd really want to orgy with Scalia but I endorse his position. :lol:

And what position would Scalia's be? Doggy? Reverse cowgirl?

not a deflection at all......those things are VERY SIMILAR to what Obama is doing iwth contraception.......he's pushing his nose under the tent with abortifacients......next thing he'll force the Church to pay for full term abortions

Don't know where to begin here..other then to say..

I don't think tax payer funding should go to faith based initiatives. That should stop. It would clear up so many issues..and very quickly.

actually that would probably be a good thing.....as long as we get rid of most of the government "secular" charity as well....

Forum List

Back