Rick Scott in all his pathetic republican glory, is filing yet another suit to limit the vote count

If the GOP never claimed there was fraud, you would have never assumed it.

What do you not understand about the fact that the person leading the DNC theft of this election has been repeatedly caught breaking election laws but has somehow retained the job of running this circus again this year....and has again been caught violating at least 6 laws this time....

This is NOT 'NEW' news. It has been going on for several elections. This clown was caught destroying ballots in the last / previous election. Again, they violated at least 5 Election Laws this election ... Which baffles many why they have not been arrested and removed from this operation / process.

Sadly, this was EXPECTED...

Several media have reported because of the federal-state argument over jurisdiction...in the meantime this crime continues.

What is going on - a KNOWN, ALREADY PROVEN GUILTY DEMOCRAT - running a vote count operation that is already in violation of several election law violations continuing - is beyond a f*ing joke but is something one would see in 3rd world sh!thole corrupt countries....

Way to go, Democrats!

And you’re excusing Scott’s conduct in this very county as...what?

Conduct?!

Are you referring to his Self Defense? He has every right to question this bitches actions, where the f'ck have you been, under water? They should fire her ass tomorrow and replace her...

She should have been fired the last time.

I'd have fired her ass then.

How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school? This is the type of crap that leads to doubts over the whole election process. I'm beginning to think election officials in Broward County are actually citizens of a third world country and are not smart enough to realize in what country they are really in.
Lol why do you assume said ballot box was full of only republican votes?

Where in the hell did I say it was full Republican votes? I didn’t mention either party, there is a problem in Broward County. Are you okay with votes sitting uncounted?
Lol um no. I’ve already made it clear we should count all the votes and NOT limit the count which is what Scott is trying to do.

How hard is this?

It seems to be tough for you, when you find boxes of ballots in unsecured areas, how do you know they haven't been tampered? There are laws and for whatever reason, this box was not under the chain of custody which makes the ballots illegal. Why would you want to count boxes that are illegal?
Oh so now they are tampered with and shouldn’t be counted? My god, are you listening to yourself?

They were out of the chain of custody dumbass.
Ah how typical you cite bullshit RW blogs no one of any intelligence takes seriously. Also, how dumb are you thinking a single ballot box being found somewhere somehow means that the Dems are cheating?

Well dumb fuck, there are laws governing the chain of custody of ballots. It appears the officials in Broward County not only violated those but many others related to reporting and transparency.

How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school? This is the type of crap that leads to doubts over the whole election process. I'm beginning to think election officials in Broward County are actually citizens of a third world country and are not smart enough to realize in what country they are really in.
How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school?

Good question.
How do Dem votes get stashed away in a Republican controlled state?

Obviously there is a problem with the election board in Broward County and how they handle ballots, we don't know anything other then a box was tossed into a storage closet and what happened before and after they got there is a mystery.

There's another that was supposedly found in the trunk of a rental car, it just keeps getting better.

Broward county's Snipes will likely get the boot. Box of provisional ballots found in Avis rental car is last straw

Bout damned time. I would have fired her ass the last election.

Florida Republican Scott asks that ballots be guarded in Senate race recount

How pathetic is the GOP? How does anyone justify supporting them? This fucker was even aiming his suit at democrat controlled counties.
840015_ME_troll_norway.jpg

When a Democrat says "count every vote", they mean it. Count every vote including illegal votes.

And on cue the pathetic OP starts another whiney I don't like Republicans thread.

When a Democrat says "count every vote", they mean it. Count every vote including illegal votes.
Why do you assume there are so many illegal votes just because the GOP says there are?
Many sources report illegal votes in Florida. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
What sources? Rightwing bullshit blogs?
Look, I could produce reports from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Associated Press, etc, etc, and I know you would find something wrong with them, so why bother. You're a propaganda parrot for the democrat party and they can do no wrong. You're a true believer in everything democrat.

Why do you assume there are so many illegal votes just because the GOP says there are?
Many sources report illegal votes in Florida. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Look, I could produce reports from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Associated Press, etc, etc, and I know you would find something wrong with them, so why bother. You're a propaganda parrot for the democrat party and they can do no wrong. You're a true believer in everything democrat.
Lol we both know there is no evidence.

Yeah, democrats never would cheat to win an election, huh. I remember the election for Governor of Washington about 20 years ago. There were 3 recounts and every time the votes were counted they would find more democrat votes. Same thing happened in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected Senator. Do you remember the Presidential election of 2000 when Gore wanted to only recount a few counties and not count the military vote from overseas? I'm sure you have a different spin on that one.

Florida Republican Scott asks that ballots be guarded in Senate race recount

How pathetic is the GOP? How does anyone justify supporting them? This fucker was even aiming his suit at democrat controlled counties.

Gotta stop the lying cheating Dems from stealing another election.
How are they stealing it? Be specific and provide a link.

They're manufacturing votes. It's what they do.
It worked for Franken.
Fucking Dem cheater bastards.
You’re either making shit up, or you are parroting some bullshit RW source. Which is it?

You're either a complete idiot or a far left wacko.....but then I repeat myself.
A 60,000 vote lead cut to 15,000? Stinks to high heaven. Funny how all 45,000 ballots suddenly discovered are all votes for democrats.

Yeah, democrats never would cheat to win an election, huh. I remember the election for Governor of Washington about 20 years ago. There were 3 recounts and every time the votes were counted they would find more democrat votes. Same thing happened in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected Senator. Do you remember the Presidential election of 2000 when Gore wanted to only recount a few counties and not count the military vote from overseas? I'm sure you have a different spin on that one.
So....why are we talking about past elections? Irrelevant of course. Even if Dems have a history of blatant cheating, why do they get away with it so easily? Surely someone has caught on by now.

So....why are we talking about past elections? Irrelevant of course. Even if Dems have a history of blatant cheating, why do they get away with it so easily? Surely someone has caught on by now.

Talking about Democrat election fraud is racist.
How can we expect the black woman in charge in Broward to meet the same deadlines as the white people
in charge of other counties? Deadlines are just another way that whitey is keepin' her down...…..

Well, duh!

Well, duh!
So I’m right. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, duh!
So I’m right. Thanks for clarifying.
Yeah, you just acknowledged that Democrats will cheat. I agree.

Forum List

Back