Rick Scott in all his pathetic republican glory, is filing yet another suit to limit the vote count

Ah how typical you cite bullshit RW blogs no one of any intelligence takes seriously. Also, how dumb are you thinking a single ballot box being found somewhere somehow means that the Dems are cheating?

Well dumb fuck, there are laws governing the chain of custody of ballots. It appears the officials in Broward County not only violated those but many others related to reporting and transparency.

How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school? This is the type of crap that leads to doubts over the whole election process. I'm beginning to think election officials in Broward County are actually citizens of a third world country and are not smart enough to realize in what country they are really in.
Lol why do you assume said ballot box was full of only republican votes?

Where in the hell did I say it was full Republican votes? I didn’t mention either party, there is a problem in Broward County. Are you okay with votes sitting uncounted?

Where did he state that? Interesting he and I both have been accused of words we never spoke. Just maybe, news flash, some of us care about lawful, integrity based elections, where we can. Be assured thee outcome is real, rather than bogus, even if against our own choosing. Obviously, you only see it one way, from an “any means possible, as long as it’s our side that wins” way.
Ah how typical you cite bullshit RW blogs no one of any intelligence takes seriously. Also, how dumb are you thinking a single ballot box being found somewhere somehow means that the Dems are cheating?

Well dumb fuck, there are laws governing the chain of custody of ballots. It appears the officials in Broward County not only violated those but many others related to reporting and transparency.

How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school? This is the type of crap that leads to doubts over the whole election process. I'm beginning to think election officials in Broward County are actually citizens of a third world country and are not smart enough to realize in what country they are really in.
He is a dishonest sack of crap, he doesn’t give a damn about making sure elections are honest and all votes counted. Just more BS from a left wing nut.

Florida Republican Scott asks that ballots be guarded in Senate race recount

How pathetic is the GOP? How does anyone justify supporting them? This fucker was even aiming his suit at democrat controlled counties.
why are there ballots in a truck?
I don't know. Why do you assume they are republican ballots? If Scott actually cared about counting the votes, he wouldn't try to stop it. How about both candidates just move toward making sure those ballots are counted? Nelson isn't trying to leave out any ballots.
ahem, why are there any ballots in a fking truck!!!!!
Okay then let’s count them ALL I instead of trying to limit the count like Scott is doing. Duh.

Where in the hell did I say it was full Republican votes? I didn’t mention either party, there is a problem in Broward County. Are you okay with votes sitting uncounted?
Lol um no. I’ve already made it clear we should count all the votes and NOT limit the count which is what Scott is trying to do.

How hard is this?

Where did he state that? Interesting he and I both have been accused of words we never spoke. Just maybe, news flash, some of us care about lawful, integrity based elections, where we can. Be assured thee outcome is real, rather than bogus, even if against our own choosing. Obviously, you only see it one way, from an “any means possible, as long as it’s our side that wins” way.

He is a dishonest sack of crap, he doesn’t give a damn about making sure elections are honest and all votes counted. Just more BS from a left wing nut.
Lol you are such an idiot. Only the GOP in FL is trying to limit the count. Obviously we should count any that are left over.

Lol um no. I’ve already made it clear we should count all the votes and NOT limit the count which is what Scott is trying to do.

How hard is this?

It seems to be tough for you, when you find boxes of ballots in unsecured areas, how do you know they haven't been tampered? There are laws and for whatever reason, this box was not under the chain of custody which makes the ballots illegal. Why would you want to count boxes that are illegal?

Lol you are such an idiot. Only the GOP in FL is trying to limit the count. Obviously we should count any that are left over.

You are the idiot, I have a box of ballots in my closet, you want me to bring them down to Florida so they all get counted?

How hard is this?

It seems to be tough for you, when you find boxes of ballots in unsecured areas, how do you know they haven't been tampered? There are laws and for whatever reason, this box was not under the chain of custody which makes the ballots illegal. Why would you want to count boxes that are illegal?
Oh so now they are tampered with and shouldn’t be counted? My god, are you listening to yourself?

The vote has been counted. The pathetic politicians are the desperate democrats who refuse to concede and the desperate democrats who think they can create votes from other desperate democrats after the election. If a law suit is the only way to end this thing, let it happen.

I'm not a republican, drip....And your team cheats like nobody ever has.
And where is the evidence of this? You don’t have any, yet you believe it none the less.

Start with these, dip.

Chain of custody was lost on a box of provisional ballots left in a school, supposedly.

Florida teacher finds ‘provisional ballot box’ in storage area

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

VIDEO: Florida voter catches election officials moving ballots into TRUCK on Election night

Florida Democrat Election Officials Breaking Countless Laws in Failed Ballot Count

How the hell do you lose a box of ballots in a storage closet at a school?

Good question.
How do Dem votes get stashed away in a Republican controlled state?

How hard is this?

Oh so now they are tampered with and shouldn’t be counted? My god, are you listening to yourself?

They are illegal, they could have been tampered, we don't know.

Why are you trying to steal an election fuck head?

no one is.... you've been fooled along with many others buying in to pure conspiracy and unethical R leaders pushing it who have zero integrity.... or any proof for fraud.

SAD

Good question.

Obviously there is a problem with the election board in Broward County and how they handle ballots, we don't know anything other then a box was tossed into a storage closet and what happened before and after they got there is a mystery.

I'm not a republican, drip....And your team cheats like nobody ever has.
And where is the evidence of this? You don’t have any, yet you believe it none the less.

Start with these, dip.

Chain of custody was lost on a box of provisional ballots left in a school, supposedly.

Florida teacher finds ‘provisional ballot box’ in storage area

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

VIDEO: Florida voter catches election officials moving ballots into TRUCK on Election night

Florida Democrat Election Officials Breaking Countless Laws in Failed Ballot Count

FYI
that was FAKE NEWS and dis-proven,,,

no ballots are transported in ballot boxes, the box in the school was filled with supplies.

the provisional ballot boxes are used as supply boxes then when emptied of the supplies at polls, are used for provisional ballots, then when the election is over the provisional ballots are accounted for on an invoice register, removed, put in to a canvas bag that is zip locked, and monitored all the way to the counting center...

NO BALLOT BOXES are ever used to transport ballots....

you all have been fooled, AGAIN by these right wing conspiracies....

SAD

Gotta stop the lying cheating Dems from stealing another election.
How are they stealing it? Be specific and provide a link.

They're manufacturing votes. It's what they do.
It worked for Franken.
Fucking Dem cheater bastards.
You’re either making shit up, or you are parroting some bullshit RW source. Which is it?

You're either a complete idiot or a far left wacko.....but then I repeat myself.
You say that because you know I’m right.

You've never been right in your life.

FYI
that was FAKE NEWS and dis-proven,,,

no ballots are transported in ballot boxes, the box in the school was filled with supplies.

the provisional ballot boxes are used as supply boxes then when emptied of the supplies at polls, are used for provisional ballots, then when the election is over the provisional ballots are accounted for on an invoice register, removed, put in to a canvas bag that is zip locked, and monitored all the way to the counting center...

NO BALLOT BOXES are ever used to transport ballots....

you all have been fooled, AGAIN by these right wing conspiracies....

SAD

Good send me the link.

Good question.

Obviously there is a problem with the election board in Broward County and how they handle ballots, we don't know anything other then a box was tossed into a storage closet and what happened before and after they got there is a mystery.

So there is no fraud then?

I'm simply pointing out that those ballots could just as easily have been hidden to prevent them from being counted.

Forum List

Back