Rick Scott in all his pathetic republican glory, is filing yet another suit to limit the vote count

Look, I could produce reports from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Associated Press, etc, etc, and I know you would find something wrong with them, so why bother. You're a propaganda parrot for the democrat party and they can do no wrong. You're a true believer in everything democrat.
Lol we both know there is no evidence.
Yeah, democrats never would cheat to win an election, huh. I remember the election for Governor of Washington about 20 years ago. There were 3 recounts and every time the votes were counted they would find more democrat votes. Same thing happened in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected Senator. Do you remember the Presidential election of 2000 when Gore wanted to only recount a few counties and not count the military vote from overseas? I'm sure you have a different spin on that one.
So....why are we talking about past elections? Irrelevant of course. Even if Dems have a history of blatant cheating, why do they get away with it so easily? Surely someone has caught on by now.
Well, duh!
So I’m right. Thanks for clarifying.

You've never been right in your life.

Lol we both know there is no evidence.
Yeah, democrats never would cheat to win an election, huh. I remember the election for Governor of Washington about 20 years ago. There were 3 recounts and every time the votes were counted they would find more democrat votes. Same thing happened in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected Senator. Do you remember the Presidential election of 2000 when Gore wanted to only recount a few counties and not count the military vote from overseas? I'm sure you have a different spin on that one.
So....why are we talking about past elections? Irrelevant of course. Even if Dems have a history of blatant cheating, why do they get away with it so easily? Surely someone has caught on by now.
Well, duh!
Yeah, you just acknowledged that Democrats will cheat. I agree.
You misread what I said. What I said about Dems cheating wasn’t what I believed. What I meant is that I was making a point about your assertion that Dems cheat. I don’t think it’s true, but if it were true, people would have caught on to how they cheat by now.

Well, duh!
You misread what I said. What I said about Dems cheating wasn’t what I believed. What I meant is that I was making a point about your assertion that Dems cheat. I don’t think it’s true, but if it were true, people would have caught on to how they cheat by now.

We have caught on. The whole world has caught on.

Well, duh!
Well, duh!. We have caught on. Have you been following the story in Florida?

Well, duh!
You just entertain the GOP narrative about it being a fraud because you automatically believe anything the GOP says. There is no evidence that Dems cheated. Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

Well, duh!
You just entertain the GOP narrative about it being a fraud because you automatically believe anything the GOP says. There is no evidence that Dems cheated. Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

And you post that kind of bullshit when you have no where else to turn.

Face it. You fuckers can't win without some help.

You are stupid and you pander to morons.

Well, duh!
Have you been following the story in Florida?

Yes and?

There are 3,142 counties or equivalents in the United States. ONLY TWO consistently have critical problems counting their ballots. Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Why do you suppose that happens?

The Feds should take over the elections offices for both counties for the foreseeable future. If or when they can prove they are capable of meeting deadlines and not having critical issues, the counties may go back to managing their own elections office.

Which one ?

The story about the moron who runs the Broward County Elections Board.

or the one where she is using her fucked up machine to possibly screw Rick Scott.

Yes and?

Obviously not. If you had honestly been following the story, you wouldn't have thrown up such a foolish thread.

Yes and?
Who has been relieved of her job and why?

And you’re excusing Scott’s conduct in this very county as...what?

Conduct?!

Are you referring to his Self Defense? He has every right to question this bitches actions, where the f'ck have you been, under water? They should fire her ass tomorrow and replace her...

She should have been fired the last time.

I'd have fired her ass then.

Not that easy, she's elected and, as we sadly know, criminal activity by a Democrat, up to and including murder, is simply considered a resume enhancement. See Ted Kennedy.

Yes and?

Obviously not. If you had honestly been following the story, you wouldn't have thrown up such a foolish thread.
Why is it so hard for you people to present any evidence?

Yes and?
The supervisor because of poor leadership? Okay, and? If she mismanaged the ballot counting process, that doesn’t somehow mean she pulled off some elaborate scheme to cheat the election in the democrats’ favor lol. For all you know she was trying to help the republicans. Nothing she has done has indicated that she’s helped either party. It’s not like it wouldn’t be hard to resolve any damage she’s done otherwise. It wouldn’t be hard for some independent entity to verify any intentional fraud.

Yes and?
The supervisor because of poor leadership? Okay, and? If she mismanaged the ballot counting process, that doesn’t somehow mean she pulled off some elaborate scheme to cheat the election in the democrats’ favor lol. For all you know she was trying to help the republicans. Nothing she has done has indicated that she’s helped either party. It’s not like it wouldn’t be hard to resolve any damage she’s done otherwise. It wouldn’t be hard for some independent entity to verify any intentional fraud.
You're really pitiful. At best, she's incompetent, even Democrats have complained about her incompetence. Why do you support an incompetent bureaucrat?

Yes and?
You're really pitiful. At best, she's incompetent, even Democrats have complained about her incompetence. Why do you support an incompetent bureaucrat?
Lol I don’t. I don’t give a shit about this person either way. She just doesn’t somehow mean there is evidence of fraud. How hard is this to understand?

Yes and?
Lol I don’t. I don’t give a shit about this person either way. She just doesn’t somehow mean there is evidence of fraud. How hard is this to understand?
Of course you don't care. I understand perfectly. You're Corrupt.

Of course you don't care. I understand perfectly. You're Corrupt.
And you believe anything the GOP says regardless of whether or not there is evidence.

Forum List

Back