Riddle me this

Why are the media pretending that the public has not seen the photos of the FBI suspects?? I have been staring at them for two days now....by internet link sent to me by my daughter. If the suspects have seen themselves and are innocent they would have come forward. If they are guilty they are on the run...let's hope the FBI has then under surveillance. In any case I do not get why the media is playing the game...

How certain are you that you're seeing the same photos that they're referring to?

I am certain of nothing....just commenting on what the media was saying last night...and have not yet refuted from what I have heard.

Why are the media pretending that the public has not seen the photos of the FBI suspects?? I have been staring at them for two days now....by internet link sent to me by my daughter. If the suspects have seen themselves and are innocent they would have come forward. If they are guilty they are on the run...let's hope the FBI has then under surveillance. In any case I do not get why the media is playing the game...

How certain are you that you're seeing the same photos that they're referring to?

I am certain of nothing....just commenting on what the media was saying last night...and have not yet refuted from what I have heard.

Exactly.

Because ABC has reported they were photos that were being passed by LE and LE has said they no longer seeking information about them.

Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News.

Federal law enforcement sources told ABC News they are no longer seeking information about Barhoun or the other man in the photo published in the Post.

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber - ABC News

Oh I see. You're one of those gullible idiots that trusts the media.

As I said on the other thread, I wonder how in the heck Reddit users can figure out who this kid is and LE could not. What other photos are being passed around and why can't LE figure out who these people are without passing information to news sources who leak the information to the public and cause the issue we saw with this kid?

Official FBI Bombings Suspects

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80DXI932OE"]Official FBI Bombings Suspects[/ame]
suspect-1-and-suspect-2-high-res

suspect-2-birds-eye-side-view-high-res

suspect-1-semi-profile-view-high-res

suspect-1-and-suspect-2-zoomed-out-high-res

suspect-2-full-length-front-view-high-res

Exactly.

Thanks for your input...GFY.

Fortunately, I speak nutter.

Allow me to translate:

"Sorry everyone. I started a thread before making certain that the info I had was accurate. It turns out that the two "Jihad-lookin' guys" are innocent patriots. I am saddened and embarrased by my ethnocentric bullshit....and I will try harder in the future."

Allow me to translate:

"Sorry everyone. I started a thread before making certain that the info I had was accurate. It turns out that the two "Jihad-lookin' guys" are innocent patriots. I am saddened and embarrased by my ethnocentric bullshit....and I will try harder in the future."

Its what they get for trusting Murdoch's version of the news.

o-NEW-YORK-POST-570.jpg

LOVE your Easter avatar!

Absolutely LOVE it!

Allow me to translate:

LOL at all the liberals who dont even have a photo, blame the right wing for every attack.......

LOLOLOLOLOL

Allow me to translate:

Its what they get for trusting Murdoch's version of the news.

o-NEW-YORK-POST-570.jpg

LOVE your Easter avatar!

Absolutely LOVE it!

The feds WERE seeking them out and searching for information about the kids on the covder of the Post. The idiotic Post should not have published their photos and ran the story. However other news outlets released their information on the photos as well which had the public searching for their identies.

Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, [kid in blue sweat suit] attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News...

Federal law enforcement sources told ABC News they are no longer seeking information about Barhoun or the other man in the photo published in the Post.

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber - ABC News

People want instant resolution to the bombing so they can get back to important things like bitching about Obama's golf games.

People want instant resolution to the bombing so they can get back to important things like bitching about Obama's golf games.

People want justice, this has nothing to do with Obama, Bush or Clinton or any past president for that matter.

Seeing men and women and children with their legs and appendages blown off for no reason is reason to want instant resolution. These people were sick, beyond sick and need to be brought to justice immediatly.

Forum List

Back