Ride Share Drivers Illegally Turning Down Service Dog Access

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is horrible but I can think of one reason why this is happening. Too many people take advantage of this system.

I can understand not wanting to do this. Acting out, allergic, bad experiences etc. But usually dogs like that are so well trained, you wont even know they are back there.

Yeah and if you don't ever want to deal with dogs then don't become a driver to the public.

This is horrible but I can think of one reason why this is happening. Too many people take advantage of this system.
You think?

I can understand not wanting to do this. Acting out, allergic, bad experiences etc. But usually dogs like that are so well trained, you wont even know they are back there.

Except not really. It used to be a service animal, like a seeing eye dog, wold undergo years of training to be rated as a service animal.

Now any idiot can slap an "Emotional Support Animal" vest on their dog, or cat or pot-bellied pig, and call it an emotional support animal and bring it into stores or resturants.

PAY those drivers willing to take such rides MORE.

That would be actual capitalism in action.

Problem solved.

Service dogs are a necessity for the disabled. What if they rejected a guide dog if the person was blind? Now that is immoral.

Agreed and they are as the woman talking about it is blind.

PAY those drivers willing to take such rides MORE.

That would be actual capitalism in action.

Problem solved.

Agreed but you make it sound like it's a hassle for them to take people with these kinds of disabilities.

I had one Uber driver take the wrong route and refuse my direction despite my knowing the easiest, safest way to go, then deliver me to the wrong location because his GPS told him so (it was only half a block from where I asked him to take me), then call me names and threaten to throw me out of the car.

I reported him.

I had one Uber driver take the wrong route and refuse my direction despite my knowing the easiest, safest way to go, then deliver me to the wrong location because his GPS told him so (it was only half a block from where I asked him to take me), then call me names and threaten to throw me out of the car.
I reported him.

Oh, I should also add that many of these drivers are young males who speak broken English and their primary language is something I cannot even guess but assume it is Middle Eastern.

And they all drive brand new Teslas and Lexus Hybrids.

Driving folks around must sure pay well.

I'd give that yellow lab a ride but fuck your ghetto goblin "breed of pieces" support dog.

ServiceDogPitBull-e1352992571963.jpg

I want my support dog to do math. ;)

087c05ecb5117c370a2c9026e8f4a382.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back