Rigged Elections and Voter Fraud - how common is fraud? Not very.

Unless you have a fake ID like most illegals have and if they are a Democrat poll worker...that person will pass through the bowels of the process quicker than a greased burrito.
Illegals can't REGISTER to vote, dumbass.
They are illegals dumbass, it's pretty obvious breaking the laws don't bother them.

Did Obama use 3 million fraudulent votes to win in 2012?

Because people cheat everywhere.
They don't cheat to cast one vote, which almost positively won't matter, and risk being caught and go to prison with a felony conviction.

Actually two individuals in my country did exactly that because those two votes altered a specific election in a district where only 5 voters lived. They did get caught and one is in jail, I haven't heard the final outcome of the other, he likely suffered the same fate. I haven't heard if the election was voided.

Unless you have a fake ID like most illegals have and if they are a Democrat poll worker...that person will pass through the bowels of the process quicker than a greased burrito.
Illegals can't REGISTER to vote, dumbass.
They are illegals dumbass, it's pretty obvious breaking the laws don't bother them.

Did Obama use 3 million fraudulent votes to win in 2012?
Possibly.

"In North St. Louis, incumbent Penny Hubbard won the 2016 Democratic primary for Missouri’s 78th House District by 90 votes. Her challenger, Bruce Franks Jr., contested the results, citing a lopsided absentee vote tally that heavily favored Hubbard. Franks had carried the in-person vote.

"District Judge Rex Burlison determined that a sufficient number of improper absentee ballots had been cast to change the results of the election, and ordered a second election. Franks won the redo by a margin of 1,533 votes."

Well, gee, I go to the first example, supposedly of voter fraud, and one small but vital piece of information gets left out:

“No credible evidence was presented from which this Court could find that any voter fraudulently cast a vote in this case,” Burlison said.

“Any error or irregularity that this Court finds herein, is solely the responsibility of the City of St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners.”

lol, good job kosher.

Judge orders new election for Hubbard/Franks state representative race in St. Louis

Having the crooks studying their own crimes and telling us it's fine hasn't worked so well for the GOP.

THERE ARE FOUR MILLION DEAD AND ILLEGALS VOTING IN 3 WEEKS....

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)
Name one of the four million, genius.

Hayuck hayuck hayuck... yoar funny...

Seriously? Is this the quality of new blood joining the board these days? This response is along the same line as "I know you are but what am I?" or "Nanner nanner nanner."

Here's a name for you, Robert Jones. Now, prove he's not on the list. Go ahead...

Jesus you're a dumbass...

They are already consummate law breakers. How stupid are you.
Name one “illegal” in Ohio who has ever voted.

Just one.
Dumbass.
"Secretary of State Jon Husted has referred 44 cases of non-U.S. citizens illegally voting in Ohio to the attorney general for further review but said Thursday his office might find more cases if the feds released additional data to the state.

"Husted's office compared voting data to records from the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles to identify people who self-reported to the BMV that they were non-citizens but were also registered to vote.

"A 2013 review of this data found 291 non-citizens were registered to vote and 17 had actually cast ballots. A second review, released Thursday, found 145 non-citizens were registered to vote and 27 had cast ballots. Of those, seven people illegally cast ballots in Cuyahoga County and two people voted in Lake County at some point since 2000. "

You should get paid to be that stupid, and you probably are.

Given what we know about the election gurus paying the mentally ill to propagate lies, hate and violence in order to fudge the election.
44 non-U.S. citizens illegally cast ballots in recent elections, Jon Husted's office finds (video)

Having the crooks studying their own crimes and telling us it's fine hasn't worked so well for the GOP.

THERE ARE FOUR MILLION DEAD AND ILLEGALS VOTING IN 3 WEEKS....

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)
Name one of the four million, genius.

Hayuck hayuck hayuck... yoar funny...

Seriously? Is this the quality of new blood joining the board these days? This response is along the same line as "I know you are but what am I?" or "Nanner nanner nanner."

Here's a name for you, Robert Jones. Now, prove he's not on the list. Go ahead...

Jesus you're a dumbass...
Sorry, I don't play fucktard games, idiot. If you can't produce a body, then you believe in ghosts.

And you clearly believe in ghosts

Forum List

Back