Right now: IFD attack on Gaza strip

As in, every foot of that soil should be Muslim-Arab Palestinian, and that Israel should never have been allowed to come into existence, right?
Nope. The Palestinian's have said many times they're willing to accept a two-state solution, but Israel wants no part of it.

Sorry. My math was off. I ended-up changing the line; hoping to do so before you responded. Oh well.

As to a two-state solution... BOTH sides have refused that approach over time, have they not, but at different times in history?

That is not true.
That is absolutely true!

The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001.

The illegal and immoral occupation started 37 years before that.

I'm talking about specific incidents.

Don't mix tomatoes and cucambers.

What happened in 2001 was over 12 years ago.

How is it relevant today?

I'm talking about recent incidents, like the last one, right now.

So where is everybody going on their next vacation?
The West Bank?
Gaza (Beautiful, from the pictures of mall and mansions I've seen on Facebook)
Israel?

That is not true.
That is absolutely true!

Like the siege they are under today.

And the day before.

And...

The West Bank?
Israel?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBwE0cx5dQ]Gaza 2011 - your next travel destination - YouTube[/ame]

That is absolutely true!

And the day before.

And...

Why is it so difficult to stay on topic?

The siege they're in today is thanks to them.

Once a while animal cannot keep itself from going after innocent people, it sometimes needed to keep it in a cage.

The West Bank?
Israel?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBwE0cx5dQ]Gaza 2011 - your next travel destination - YouTube[/ame]

But apparently people here say there is a seige on Gaza, the people were starving in the street, are miserable and it is a concentration camp.

I suppose without pftinmore they would have carried on thinking like that. Thank you very much pftinmore because you have certainly brought it out into the open exactly how happy the people in Gaza are.

And the day before.

And...

Why is it so difficult to stay on topic?

The siege they're in today is thanks to them.

Once a while animal cannot keep itself from going after innocent people, it sometimes needed to keep it in a cage.

Sderot [less than a mile from Gaza] was founded in 1951 as a transit camp for Kurdish, Morrocan [sic] and Persian Jewish immigrants who lived in tents and shacks before permanent housing was completed in 1954. It was built on semi-arid lands, that was farm land associated with the Palestinian Arab village of Najd which was located a few miles to the south of Sderot. On 13 May 1948, Najd was occupied by the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak, and the villagers were “driven out”. [Emphasis added. The phrase in quotes is from Benny Morris, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem.]

Najd was one of 400 Arab cities, towns, and villages destroyed in the formation of the state of Israel, what is known by Palestinians as al-Nakba, or the catastrophe.

Free Association: Gaza, Sderot, and Najd

Najd was one of 400 Arab cities, towns, and villages destroyed in the formation of the state of Israel, what is known by Palestinians as al-Nakba, or the catastrophe.
Rather analogous to the "al-nabka" of Germany in WW2, isn't it?

The West Bank?
Israel?

But apparently people here say there is a seige on Gaza, the people were starving in the street, are miserable and it is a concentration camp.

I suppose without pftinmore they would have carried on thinking like that. Thank you very much pftinmore because you have certainly brought it out into the open exactly how happy the people in Gaza are.

One of the most modern, largest and most expensive swimming pools in the world is in Gaza.

3447.jpg

One of the most modern, largest and most expensive swimming pools in the world is in Gaza.

3447.jpg

Isn't it great what you can accomplish when you don't have a state?:eusa_whistle:

3447.jpg

The pool at the ArcMed Hotels Al Mashtal Gaza. Wonderful find. Now who would have thought with all the "starvation and concentration camp conditions" (hahaha) a place that this could exist.

3447.jpg

Isn't it great what you can accomplish when you don't have a state?
Indeed, that's why palistanians don't want a state, really, it's palistanian occupation.

I wonder how many sewage treatment plants could have been built using the concrete and steel and electrical wiring that went into those HAMAS tunnels into Israel *instead*?

Maybe not a very big plant, but then I bet a lot of shelters could've been built for civilians *instead*

As someone is wont to say, we all make our choices - and HAMAS made theirs.

3447.jpg

Isn't it great what you can accomplish when you don't have a state?:eusa_whistle:

It is my hope that once a Palestinian State is recognized by the UN and Israel, prosperity, with Israeli help and know-how will flourish in the ME...There is NO substitute in keeping the peace and start the mending of hated foes...It worked with Germany and Japan after WWll and it will work with the Israelis and Palestinians.

Forum List

Back