Right wing’s plan to rule the roost

Damn, you really are a communist aren't you, your list is a commie wet dream. Of course the country would shortly go bankrupt, but hey it looks good on paper.

Of course you can back up your opinion. Can't wait to see this.

The U.S. Supreme Court has put its imprimatur on the right-wing’s drive to erect apartheid, to establish a state religion, to end the war on poverty in this country.

By giving super-rich people such as the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, etc., an unlimited ability to buy elections, the right-wingers can perpetuate the rule of the soon-to-be minority whites.

How? By artificially creating majority-white districts and bunching together minorities in a few districts and by limiting minority access to polling places.

All the right-wing governors and state legislatures have to do is continue gerrymandering districts. Right-wing governors and legislatures will continue to win elections because the Koch brothers, Adelson and scores of super-rich right-wingers will spend whatever it takes to keep those public officials in power.

Litigation that seeks to destroy the separation of church and state, financed by the super-rich, will eventually succeed. The war on poverty will continue.

Progressives must fight back. Boycott all Koch brothers products, refuse to patronize the Las Vegas Sands Corp. And that’s just for starters. Ultimately, we will have to find out who are the financiers that Karl Rove goes to for street money.

They’re next.

Right wing?s plan to rule the roost - Las Vegas Sun News

I have the answer to eliminate the need for the big guys to buy politicians.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

So, you're admitting you're a communist?

I'm a multimillionaire, so no.

It doesn't matter what the plan is. The Leftytoons have all the tools they need to own both houses in November. If they don't it is their own fault.

There are a large number of diaper clad baby boomers that may fuck that up. After all, most have screwed their kids and Grand kids so why not all of America.

voter disenfranchisement is the only way Repubs have of appearing to remain relevant. Says a lot about the brand

i Think getting illegals to vote and have them vote multiple times says much more about the democrats brand

The U.S. Supreme Court has put its imprimatur on the right-wing’s drive to erect apartheid, to establish a state religion, to end the war on poverty in this country.

By giving super-rich people such as the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, etc., an unlimited ability to buy elections, the right-wingers can perpetuate the rule of the soon-to-be minority whites.

How? By artificially creating majority-white districts and bunching together minorities in a few districts and by limiting minority access to polling places.

All the right-wing governors and state legislatures have to do is continue gerrymandering districts. Right-wing governors and legislatures will continue to win elections because the Koch brothers, Adelson and scores of super-rich right-wingers will spend whatever it takes to keep those public officials in power.

Litigation that seeks to destroy the separation of church and state, financed by the super-rich, will eventually succeed. The war on poverty will continue.

Progressives must fight back. Boycott all Koch brothers products, refuse to patronize the Las Vegas Sands Corp. And that’s just for starters. Ultimately, we will have to find out who are the financiers that Karl Rove goes to for street money.

They’re next.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Give money to guys who can't earn it...take money from the ones who have earned it...the libtard dream.

They’re next.

^ Why Progressive economies fail 100% of the time.

My plan gives monies back to people to put back into the economy instead of some holding account where it does nothing.

The rich still make money.

Small business gets to play the same subsidies as big business, but the results go back into the economy instead of holding accounts where it's never seen again.

Plenty of millionaires are/were communists. Like you, they were generally born into money & never had to work a day in their lives. Having been born with a silver spoon up your ass, you're no different.

Yeah, sure you are. That's why you spend all your time posting in this two-bit forum.

Being a millionaire doesn't preclude anyone from being a communist.

They’re next.

Give money to guys who can't earn it...take money from the ones who have earned it...the libtard dream.

So the rich shouldn't pay the same effective tax as you?

Plenty of millionaires are/were communists. Like you, they were generally born into money & never had to work a day in their lives. Having been born with a silver spoon up your ass, you're no different.

Yeah, sure you are. That's why you spend all your time posting in this two-bit forum.

And yet neither of you have proven my plan is communism. Gee, I wonder why....

And yet neither of you have proven my plan is communism. Gee, I wonder why....

Anyone who isn't a brain-dead Obama troll can see that it's communism.

It doesn't matter what the plan is. The Leftytoons have all the tools they need to own both houses in November. If they don't it is their own fault.

There are a large number of diaper clad baby boomers that may fuck that up. After all, most have screwed their kids and Grand kids so why not all of America.

teabagger-const-gun.gif

Why the hell do you have millions? Why didn't you pay your people more?

teabagger-const-gun.gif

Only a complete retard wouldn't know we don't live under majority rule. We have a republic designed specifically to not be a democracy of mob rule.

Forum List

Back