Rioter Begs Forgiveness

Don't even try to use the BLM protests as an excuse for this

This would have happened regardless and everyone knows it

The guy in the OP has admitted that what he was engaged in was fucked up.

Do you agree with him?

Or does begging forgiveness and contrition only happen as a last resort...

Last edited:
It wasn't an insurrection, asshole. The only thing they were armed with is sticks
Those "sticks" somehow were used to break through bullet proof glass on numerous occasions and whatever weapons they used...resulted in 50 cops injured and one dead.

So much for Blue Lives Matters huh?

It wasn't an insurrection, asshole. The only thing they were armed with is sticks
Those "sticks" somehow were used to break through bullet proof glass on numerous occasions and whatever weapons they used...resulted in 50 cops injured and one dead.

"injured?" You mean they scraped their knee? What exactly were the injuries? You turds never want to give the deatails. That's because doing so would help you fan the hysteria.

it's not clear that the cop died from being hit by the fire-extinguisher. I've read that he his death may have been due to other causes (tear gas).

Cop Brian Sicknick may have been 'killed by chemical agent' in Capitol riots.

Says he brought shame on himself and he nation.

Sorry dickhead. You get no foregiveness.
Yep, sorry. The same goes to the Republican politicians who are NOW trying to distance themselves.

You enabled this terrorism by refusing to hold Trump accountable for four years. You enabled the Big Lie.

"injured?" You mean they scraped their knee? What exactly were the injuries? You turds never want to give the deatails. That's because doing so would help you fan the hysteria.

it's not clear that the cop died from being hit by the fire-extinguisher. I've read that he his death may have been due to other causes (tear gas).

Cop Brian Sicknick may have been 'killed by chemical agent' in Capitol riots.
There is a MURDER INVESTIGATION ongoing in the death of that cop.

I repeat

MURDER investigation

Scraped knee...Jesus you are human filth

Let him rot in prison like all traitors.

if you let the ones asking for forgiveness rot in prison,
what you gonna do with the ones not asking for forgiveness?...
shoot them
Ease up on the "shoot em" shit.

They face the full weight of the legal system.

Let's not become Trumpers here. We're better thsan that
agree I was out of line Problem is they get me so angry I lose it

shoot them

the moral standards for these right wing lunatics are so low, you dont want to sink there... ever...

shoot them

the moral standards for these right wing lunatics are so low, you dont want to sink there... ever...
You're probably right but some one once said you fight fire with fire and perhaps not doing so gave republicans an edge?

shoot them

You're probably right but some one once said you fight fire with fire and perhaps not doing so gave republicans an edge?

totally fight fire with fire...
but also keep your head above the shit at the same time?...

shoot them

totally fight fire with fire...
but also keep your head above the shit at the same time?...
I know I know you fight with pigs you get dirty but they love it

GEE Whiz
PGA will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever holding events at Trump Courses including stripping Trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship.
All tenants of all Trump properties should vacate immediately.

The only language this traitorous a-hole understands is money.

GEE Whiz
PGA will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever holding events at Trump Courses including stripping Trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship.

Ouch. Got a link?

GEE Whiz

Ouch. Got a link?
All I can find now I'll keep searching
The odds that ’22’s PGA Championship will happen as scheduled in New Jersey are about as good as the chances of you or I winning it. Seth Waugh, the PGA of America’s CEO, was a banker and has an alert eye for high-risk exposure. He knows that Trumpism is likely to be an equally incendiary force in the ’22 midterm elections and that any affiliation is poisonous. Waugh will be forced to move the event and face down a small but vocal faction of his membership who remain true believers. Moving its major from Trump National has been debated internally at the PGA for more than two years, but executives have been reluctant to antagonize a famously vindictive man who controls the Internal Revenue Service. Such concerns melt away in 10 days, if not sooner.

Reputations too have been left bruised in the eyes of many golf fans. Like those of Jack Nicklaus and Nancy Lopez, both of whom have long been celebrated for their character and rectitude. Both supported Trump in the waning days of the election campaign, despite clear signs he would not accept any result he didn’t like. Nicklaus and Lopez have a right to support whatever candidate they choose, but they are not exempt from scrutiny for a choice publicly stated. In the aftermath of Wednesday’s murderous riot in Washington, D.C., Lopez at least tweeted that she disagreed with Trump and was rooting for the country to unite under President Biden. Jack has remained silent as a sphinx.

Arguably even more sullied are the reputations of Gary Player and Annika Sorenstam, who attended the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from the man who just one day earlier had incited the mob that killed a police officer. In an ideal world, the accomplishments for which Player and Sorenstam were being recognized with one of the nation’s highest civilian honors could be viewed independently of the administration conferring the honor, but like so many other norms that standard has been laid waste by Trump. Neither Player nor Sorenstam released photos from the ceremony. At least the third professional golfer “honored,” Babe Zaharias, doesn’t have to live with the shame, having died more than 60 years ago.

Bryson DeChambeau had shed the Trump Golf logo from his golf bag when he competed this week at the Sentry Tournament of Champions in Hawaii. Time will tell if others—like PGA Tour Champions regulars Rocco Mediate and Scott McCarron—do the same.

The notion that an association with the outgoing president might be cause for shame will trigger Trumpers in golf, who are accustomed to justifying his obscenities with whataboutery and conspiracy theories, who foam at the mouth when confronted with views alien to their echo chamber, and who can no longer distinguish the conservatism of old from the cult of today. They passionately (and rightly) celebrate Folds of Honor veterans yet defend Cadet Bone Spurs’ many calumnies against the military and their families. They mock (rightly) Bill Clinton’s audacious score-keeping, but turn a deaf ear when Trump demands officials “find” enough votes to flip a legitimate election in his favor. Golf no more belongs to that hypocritical cadre than does America itself.

Forum List

Back