Rioter Begs Forgiveness

The killer looked her in the eye, and shot.
BECAUSE SHE WAS BREACHING A BARRICADE PROTECTING MOST OF OUR GOVERNMENT...STUPID.
She was a martyr opposing a coup.
May the Lord have mercy on her Soul.
YOU...ARE SCUM

She got what she deserved.

Where's your sympathy for the cop that your buddies killed?
9 cops got killed in your summer of love. You have no credibility at all. Where is your outrage?

BECAUSE SHE WAS BREACHING A BARRICADE PROTECTING MOST OF OUR GOVERNMENT...STUPID.
YOU...ARE SCUM

Look at the liberals.
Pro mass censorship. Pro killings of unarmed protesters, Pro globalisation. Pro big corporations.
sick people. Lost sheep.

YOU...ARE SCUM

"She got what she deserved"
Let that linger.
But we are the "fascists". Right?

9 cops got killed in your summer of love. You have no credibility at all. Where is your outrage?
THIS...is not that...and that is no excuse for this

This would have happened regardless of what happened last summer.

That's blatant rationalization. It's just "something to say"

Let that linger.
YES...Let that ring out.

And if you try to attack the government the way she did...you very likely will get what she got.

And for WHAT?

For Trump?

You gotta be kidding me

THIS...is not that...and that is no excuse for this

This would have happened regardless of what happened last summer.

That's blatant rationalization. It's just "something to say"
9 cops got killed innocent children got killed in your riots. So fuck off, you said nothing about those. You have no credibility left.

Let that linger.
YES...Let that ring out.

And if you try to attack the government the way she did...you very likely will get what she got.

And for WHAT?

For Trump?

You gotta be kidding me
137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg

You got to be kidding me, traitor.

Let that linger.
YES...Let that ring out.

And for WHAT?

For Trump?

You gotta be kidding me
So now you're a defender of Mike Pence, Mitch Mc Connell, Nancy Pelosi, and the Swamp-
And some unarmed, non-violent veteran with kids is your enemy.
Go look at yourself in the mirror. Sicko.
Fuck off to China.

Libs don't give forgiveness, its pointless to admit you are wrong to a lib.
Asking for forgiveness after you get caught?

That don't cut it. Admit you were wrong and ask forgiveness BEFORE you get caught and you have a case

Libs don't give forgiveness, its pointless to admit you are wrong to a lib.
Asking for forgiveness after you get caught?

That don't cut it. Admit you were wrong and ask forgiveness BEFORE you get caught and you have a case
You still supporting the murder of unarmed protesters, Nazi?
you are not fit to clean that lady's shoes you coward.
Corporate shill.

So now you're a defender of Mike Pence, Mitch Mc Connell, Nancy Pelosi, and the Swamp-
I'm a defender of my country...my government. Fuck you
If she was non-violent she wouldn't have smashed her way through a bullet proof window protecting that government
She was fighting for your rights and the U.S Constitution.
If breaking a window was a death penalty, Detroit, Chicago and Philladelphia would be stacked with bodies a metre high. But not one BLM thug was shot by police.

Let him rot in prison like all traitors.
What should be done with all the BLM and Antifa prisoners who torched police stations and property?
Some traitors are more equal than others?
The ones who were caught are now facing the consequences..your point??
They are political prisoners, and should be treated accordingly.
Where is Amnesty International in all this.

Political prisoners? :laughing0301: Sure dude, an armed insurrection resulting in millions worth of damage, terrorizing out elected reps and beating a cop to death with a fire extinguisher qualifies you to claim political prisoner status. Can't make this shit up!
Have you not wondered why the gun who tossed the cop over the ledge and the his buddy who through the extinquisher aren't on the FBI's top wanted list?

Keep posting as you have been and you just might attract the attention of the FBI. ;)
That's fine--I have no trouble telling them to F off and that I have no other comments to give them that they can attempt to spin.

Yeah, you do that if you get a knock on the door at 2 AM with a search warrant and see how it works out. :)
They better have a search warrant and not have lied in court to get it----

I'm a defender of my country...my government. Fuck you
If she was non-violent she wouldn't have smashed her way through a bullet proof window protecting that government
She was fighting for your rights and the U.S Constitution.
If breaking a window was a death penalty, Detroit, Chicago and Philladelphia would be stacked with bodies a metre high. But not one BLM thug was shot by police.
You HAVE to be a Russian troll. No American would say the garbage you are saying

Fess up

GEE Whiz
PGA will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever holding events at Trump Courses including stripping Trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship.
All tenants of all Trump properties should vacate immediately.

The only language this traitorous a-hole understands is money.
Ouch. Got a link?
PGA should not be trying this stunt--lots of Trump play golf and the PGA may soon find out that they are being boycotted.

Forum List

Back