RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

The girl has always been a space cadet as it is, she seems like she's been on drugs forever. My girlfriend told me about this last night and my immediate response was drugs, especially after she said it was a heart attack.

I've done my share so I can't criticize, other than to say it's kind of ridiculous to still be getting that high in your 30's.

You have proof that she's been on drugs at all, let alone "forever"?

BTW, heart attack =/= drug overdose.

I didn't realize I needed proof to form an opinion.

Opinion noted.

The girl has always been a space cadet as it is, she seems like she's been on drugs forever. My girlfriend told me about this last night and my immediate response was drugs, especially after she said it was a heart attack.

I've done my share so I can't criticize, other than to say it's kind of ridiculous to still be getting that high in your 30's.

Oh, so that was just an opinion? All of it? OK

yea.. that was my first assumption too. More of a River Pheonix than a Heath Ledger. It wouldn't shock me to find out that there was cocaine in her system. Then again, this may be a Karen Carpenter part II reaction to body image, too. I have no idea. then again, I don't really care outside of wishing her family well.

also, picking on jenny's choice of vocabulary just to sidestep criticism about a rather crass jab is just silly. Lord knows that I'm a big fan of contentious threads and have let her know time and again what kind of a silly **** she is but.. come on..

My language on an internet mesage board war has absolutely NO bearing what kind of person I am.

Funny that you would have those sentiments.

I mean, you accused Xotoxi of being a murding pedophile and wished death, no murder, upon his family.

Why did you do this?

As a result of "language on an internet message board".

Why?

I was making the same ridiculous point he was trying to make on the back of a murdered 8 year old child who has nothing to do with this discussion whatsoever.

In fact, Lori hasn't had a discussion with ANYONE since May 1974, the day Virgil Delano Presnell kidnapped her and a friend as they walked home from school, then sexually assaulted both girls, and then knelt on her back, held her face down in a creek and drowned her.

That you condone Xotoxi bringing this innocent little girl into this thread is more than just sickening, it is wrong.

If Xotoxi didn't want that kind of response, he should have left Lori out of it.

Period.

Oh, and I thought going after children and family members was frowned upon here.

Apparently not. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Oh, so that was just an opinion? All of it? OK

Yeah, it was. Did you miss the part where I said it "seems" like she's been on drugs forever?

And it's cool how you automatically assumed I was implying an over-dose, as if mere long-term use of drugs can't lead to an eventual heart attack :rolleyes:

Yeah dude, it's a fucking opinion. I have zero proof other than my personal knowledge of drugs and their effects, and the signs of use in people.

Her husband was an enabler, a con man and more than likely ripping off her money.

It's all gonna come out eventually.

These pansies will see.

But not a one of them will be brave enough to admit they were wrong.

If I'm wrong on this, I'll admit it in this thread.

But they won't. They're never wrong (in their small minds).

The point is whether you are right or wrong. The point is you started throwing out a bunch of accusations without any proof.

The doesn't make you clairvoyant, it just makes you an asshole.

Her husband was an enabler, a con man and more than likely ripping off her money.

These pansies will see.

Actually, no one will be wrong if it does come out the way you hope it does (how sick is that anyway?). You just haven't enough brain cells to know the difference between depending on facts before making any claim and disagreeing with your drooling speculation.

Not only are you repulsive, you are stupid.

You know...I've heard that Munchausen by Proxy people HATE IT when the sickness/death attention is off of them. While they and those close to them have every legitimate illness and injury in the book....anyone else is either faking it or a druggy scum.

Why?

I was making the same ridiculous point he was trying to make on the back of a murdered 8 year old child who has nothing to do with this discussion whatsoever.

In fact, Lori hasn't had a discussion with ANYONE since May 1974, the day Virgil Delano Presnell kidnapped her and a friend as they walked home from school, then sexually assaulted both girls, and then knelt on her back, held her face down in a creek and drowned her.

That you condone Xotoxi bringing this innocent little girl into this thread is more than just sickening, it is wrong.

If Xotoxi didn't want that kind of response, he should have left Lori out of it.

Period.

Oh, and I thought going after children and family members was frowned upon here.

So, when people cast stones at those you care about, it's a mortal sin.

But when cast stones at other poster's loved ones, it's "fair game"?

yea.. that was my first assumption too. More of a River Pheonix than a Heath Ledger. It wouldn't shock me to find out that there was cocaine in her system. Then again, this may be a Karen Carpenter part II reaction to body image, too. I have no idea. then again, I don't really care outside of wishing her family well.

also, picking on jenny's choice of vocabulary just to sidestep criticism about a rather crass jab is just silly. Lord knows that I'm a big fan of contentious threads and have let her know time and again what kind of a silly **** she is but.. come on..

My money would be on coke. Or any stimulant, really. She strikes me as a stimulant user who abuses sedatives to calm the come-down. Maybe some xanax, valium, etc.

Lord fucking knows I've been there done that :lol:

Why?

Period.

Xotoxi cast stones at family FIRST.

I returned his volley. Rules of engagement and all that.

If he didn't want a response like that, he should have left Lori out of the discussion.

HE brought her into it, I did not.

Period.

Why?

Period.

If he didn't want a response like that, he should have left Lori out of the discussion.

Period.
Liar.

My money would be on coke. Or any stimulant, really. She strikes me as a stimulant user who abuses sedatives to calm the come-down. Maybe some xanax, valium, etc.

yea... and the yeyo helps maintain the figure too. Two birds.

maybe she ate one too many x pills...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk3Z__7ItJY[/ame]

Why not meth? I mean, it we are going to sensationalize it, let's go full bore!

My money is on her smoking crack cocaine laced with ketamine, while injecting heroin into her left arm and meth into her right arm while eating MJ brownies that were laced with PCP.

The poor girl's heart just didn't stand a chance.

These pansies will see.

Actually, no one will be wrong if it does come out the way you hope it does (how sick is that anyway?). You just haven't enough brain cells to know the difference between depending on facts before making any claim and disagreeing with your drooling speculation.

Yeah, I'll take that under advisement! :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

/end sarcasm

:rolleyes:

(Like I give a shit what you think, Komodo Dragonlady). :lol:

These pansies will see.

Yeah, I'll take that under advisement! :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

/end sarcasm

:rolleyes:

(Like I give a shit what you think, Komodo Dragonlady). :lol:
Yup, like you give a shit.

Period.
Liar.

You obviously have reading issues.

Go back and see where Xotoxi brought Lori into the thread.

Stupid bitch.

Is that you in your Avatar, btw??

Why not meth? I mean, it we are going to sensationalize it, let's go full bore!

My money is on her smoking crack cocaine laced with ketamine, while injecting heroin into her left arm and meth into her right arm while eating MJ brownies that were laced with PCP.

The poor girl's heart just didn't stand a chance.

because meth doesn't fit the bill. Neither does crack. Neither are a party girl drugs which are predictably available to that echelon of celebrity.

Now, go enjoy your melt down over there in the corner until someone gets all joan of arc about using curse words.

Forum List

Back