RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

yea.. that was my first assumption too. More of a River Pheonix than a Heath Ledger. It wouldn't shock me to find out that there was cocaine in her system. Then again, this may be a Karen Carpenter part II reaction to body image, too. I have no idea. then again, I don't really care outside of wishing her family well.

also, picking on jenny's choice of vocabulary just to sidestep criticism about a rather crass jab is just silly. Lord knows that I'm a big fan of contentious threads and have let her know time and again what kind of a silly **** she is but.. come on..

My money would be on coke. Or any stimulant, really. She strikes me as a stimulant user who abuses sedatives to calm the come-down. Maybe some xanax, valium, etc.

Lord fucking knows I've been there done that :lol:

Why not meth? I mean, it we are going to sensationalize it, let's go full bore!

My money is on her smoking crack cocaine laced with ketamine, while injecting heroin into her left arm and meth into her right arm while eating MJ brownies that were laced with PCP.

The poor girl's heart just didn't stand a chance.

Obviously you've never done drugs or been around those who have. Nothing was sensationalized, that's just YOUR opinion.

Anyone who knows of stimulant use knows that the user typically obtains sedatives as well, because of the effects of the come-down from the simulant. There's nothing "sensational" about that.

I'm going on what I know about her since she's been in the public eye, and what I know about drug use and the effects of it.

With that, I formed my opinion.

Should I get all over your case because you apparently DON'T think it was drug use? Because maybe you think that if there was drug use, it somehow lessens her character and her credibility. I don't. I couldn't care less what caused her death as far as what I ultimately think of her as a person.

Relax dude. Pop a fucking xanax :lol:

Dipshit, fuckwad...your fucking diarrhea face?...Stupid ****...fucking ****-wad.

lesbian ****-wad...****-hairs dangling from your teeth...twat licker.
Emma the ****-licker.

Lori Ann Smith would be rolling in her grave if she heard you talking like that!

For the ugly hound dog bitch with reading issues.

See where Xotoxi brings Lori into the thread? Dumbass!!!!!

Click the link included.....read the WHOLE THREAD.

If that doesn't work, I'll send you the pictorial version of Hooked on Phonics to help you with your reading issues.

Dipshit.

:rolleyes:

Dipshit, fuckwad...your fucking diarrhea face?...Stupid ****...fucking ****-wad.

Emma the ****-licker.

Lori Ann Smith would be rolling in her grave if she heard you talking like that!

If that doesn't work, I'll send you the pictorial version of Hooked on Phonics to help you with your reading issues.

Dipshit.

Liar.

In Memory of Lori Ann Smith
1966-1974
http://www.lawskills.com/case/ga/id/70/

Dipshit.

Liar.

1966-1974
Browse Caselaw

I've already explained my sig line.

You seriously have reading comprehension issues.

And I'm not going to be goaded into taking down a memorial to Lori because of stupid illterate fucks like you and Xotoxi.

So bite me. :D

Dipshit.

Liar.

1966-1974
Browse Caselaw

I've already explained my sig line.

You seriuosly have reading comprehension issues.

And I'm not going to be goaded into taking down a memorial to Lori becuausee of stupid illterate fucks like you and Xotoxi.

So bite me. :D
Your 'explanation' only makes sense to you.

Idiot.

Insane idiot.

because meth doesn't fit the bill. Neither does crack. Neither are a party girl drugs which are predictably available to that echelon of celebrity.

Now, go enjoy your melt down over there in the corner until someone gets all joan of arc about using curse words.

Melt-down?

What?

Pauli explains it quite well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/ame]

because meth doesn't fit the bill. Neither does crack. Neither are a party girl drugs which are predictably available to that echelon of celebrity.

Now, go enjoy your melt down over there in the corner until someone gets all joan of arc about using curse words.

Melt-down?

What?

You're definitely on the verge of one if nothing else.

You're way too defensive about this topic.

Just relax :lol:

My money would be on coke. Or any stimulant, really. She strikes me as a stimulant user who abuses sedatives to calm the come-down. Maybe some xanax, valium, etc.

Lord fucking knows I've been there done that :lol:

My money is on her smoking crack cocaine laced with ketamine, while injecting heroin into her left arm and meth into her right arm while eating MJ brownies that were laced with PCP.

Obviously you've never done drugs or been around those who have. Nothing was sensationalized, that's just YOUR opinion.

Anyone who knows of stimulant use knows that the user typically obtains sedatives as well, because of the effects of the come-down from the simulant. There's nothing "sensational" about that.

I'm going on what I know about her since she's been in the public eye, and what I know about drug use and the effects of it.

Should I get all over your case because you apparently DON'T think it was drug use? Because maybe you think that if there was drug use, it somehow lessens her character and her credibility. I don't. I couldn't care less what caused her death as far as what I ultimately think of her as a person.

I would bet good money that GTH has seen his share of drug users.

His point seems to be more out of respect for her family and just basic decency that one does not have to forfeit just because they are known by many. If she were my sister, this sort of discussion would make me sadder at a time when I was already at a low for losing a sister.

What, you are allowed to speculate about what drugs she was on, but I am not?

Obviously it's a good think I have never done cocaine. I hear it's an instant heart attack. Especially for people in their early thirties.

At any rate, my position is that I don't know what killed this young woman, so I am not going to start tossing out theories.

I could care less about Brittney Murphy. I didn't think she was a terribly talented actor, but I think it sucks that, simply because she was famous, the instant assumption is that she OD'd.

I wasn't aware that she had any previous history that indicates a substance abuse problem.

Actually, no one will be wrong if it does come out the way you hope it does (how sick is that anyway?). You just haven't enough brain cells to know the difference between depending on facts before making any claim and disagreeing with your drooling speculation.

Not only are you repulsive, you are stupid.

Yeah, I'll take that under advisement! :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

/end sarcasm

(Like I give a shit what you think, Komodo Dragonlady). :lol:
Yup, like you give a shit.

As you can see, Jeny knows how to win friends and influence people. :eusa_whistle:

Melt-down?

What?

You're definitely on the verge of one if nothing else.

You're way too defensive about this topic.

Just relax :lol:

LMAO. Okay whatever. The day you see me "melt down" on a message board will be a momentous day.

I am not being "defensive", I am just coming out on the side of waiting for the actual facts about what happened as opposed to rampant speculation.

But hey, I realize we live in a tabloid society and we just can't bear to wait 48 hours before jumping to conclusions.

His point seems to be more out of respect for her family and just basic decency that one does not have to forfeit just because they are known by many. If she were my sister, this sort of discussion would make me sadder at a time when I was already at a low for losing a sister.

From all reports, Brittany was an only child who was unaturally attached to her mother. In fact, she lived with her mother -- even after she married the con-artist.

Friends say Murphy found comfort in her mother, Sharon, with whom she was "intensely close," says one. "She and her mom lived together for years. Everyone thought it was a bit odd, but her mom was her soulmate, her guardian, her best friend. They loved each other so much, despite their differences sometimes. Her mom was her angel."

Brittany Murphy said:
"We're extremely close, extraordinarily close," Murphy said of her mother.....
...... "To say 'best friends' would be to diminish our relationship."

Nice try though. :lol:

What, you are allowed to speculate about what drugs she was on, but I am not?

Obviously it's a good think I have never done cocaine. I hear it's an instant heart attack. Especially for people in their early thirties.

At any rate, my position is that I don't know what killed this young woman, so I am not going to start tossing out theories.

I could care less about Brittney Murphy. I didn't think she was a terribly talented actor, but I think it sucks that, simply because she was famous, the instant assumption is that she OD'd.

I wasn't aware that she had any previous history that indicates a substance abuse problem.
You're an assuming mother fucker, dude :lol:

I never said coke was an instant heart attack, in fact my contention was that she SEEMS like she's been on drugs for years.

Also, my opinion that she'd been using drugs never had a single thing to do with being a celeb. Her character when she speaks tells a lot about her. She's got a lot of tell-tale signs of drug usage my man, I'm sorry that you're not intelligent enough to have picked up on that.

My OPINION stands. And I'm done with this thread.

:)

peace...

From all reports, Brittany was an only child who was unaturally attached to her mother. In fact, she lived with her mother -- even after she married the con-artist.

Brittany Murphy said:

Ah...more diagnosis from Dr. Jeny. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

Friends say Murphy found comfort in her mother, Sharon, with whom she was "intensely close," says one. "She and her mom lived together for years. Everyone thought it was a bit odd, but her mom was her soulmate, her guardian, her best friend. They loved each other so much, despite their differences sometimes. Her mom was her angel."

Brittany Murphy said:

Idiot.

Forum List

Back