🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIP BSA in a disgraceful lopsided vote

Why would a gay boy want to join the boy scouts anyway? He doesn't think of himself as a boy. Same with lesbians! Why don't they start their own group and leave tradition alone, for a change!?!?
Because they have an agenda, and they won't stop until they have it all their way. They couldn't care less if they offend anyone else.....

That religious fundamentalism has really fucked up your head,Very sad:eusa_think:

Frankly, I am less than a fan of homosexuality (but I don't hate it) but this is a created issue.
In trying to force their views about poofters being dirty shit stabbers, the right has shot themselves in the foot.
If they'd simply left the issue alone, there would never had been a problem.

The gays are the ones pushing all this crap...they're the ones that started all this with gay marriage, and gay priests, and gays raising children. They're the ones that want to change everything to suit what THEY want. If they'd left things alone, there wouldn't be any issues. They aren't satisfied with what they've already gotten, they want more and they don't care who's offended by it.

This might be of help to you
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/285702-religious-trauma-syndrome.html

Frankly, I am less than a fan of homosexuality (but I don't hate it) but this is a created issue.
In trying to force their views about poofters being dirty shit stabbers, the right has shot themselves in the foot.

The gays are the ones pushing all this crap...they're the ones that started all this with gay marriage, and gay priests, and gays raising children. They're the ones that want to change everything to suit what THEY want. If they'd left things alone, there wouldn't be any issues. They aren't satisfied with what they've already gotten, they want more and they don't care who's offended by it.

So...I gather, from your posts, that if it were YOU, you'd be totally satisfied with being a second-class citizen....and would accept your lot in life in order to not upset the status quo. Interesting.

“The blacks are the ones pushing all this crap...they're the ones that started all this with interracial marriage, and black priests, and blacks eating with whites. They're the ones that want to change everything to suit what THEY want. If they'd left things alone, there wouldn't be any issues. They aren't satisfied with what they've already gotten, they want more and they don't care who's offended by it.”

Sad and telling how some things haven't changed in more than 50 years.

The Constitution and its case law are needed as much today as anytime in our history, if not more so.

I know things like this were said about blacks. I'm not that familiar because I've never been prejiduce. I'm Christian, and God never said anyone was any better than anyone else...he never said that being a different "color" was an abomination! I've never been against blacks and white's marrying or anything else! So to me, that's a non-issue.

But God did say that homosexuality IS an abomination. We're to love everyone, but we don't have to agree with everyone, and we're not expected to throw our morals out the window just so someone else can have what they want. Why should I be expected to just put up with something i think is wrong, just so someone else can have their way? They don't care if they offend us, in fact I think they live for doing that! But if we offend them??? Shit will be flying! What's so fair about that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/285702-religious-trauma-syndrome.html

Gays are fighting for what they believe in......I'm fighting for what I believe in! There needs to be compromise somewhere, but they won't even think of it! They want it all or nothing....and they don't care who they offend or hurt by doing it. As long as in the end they have what they want....

Homos aren't going to join the scouts. They just wanted to bitch and whine about being rejected from an institution that they really don't want to belong to anyway. It's all about destruction. Hopefully the scouts will carry on and realize the itsy bitsy minority will not affect their activities.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall.

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall.

That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

-Waters-

Homos aren't going to join the scouts. They just wanted to bitch and whine about being rejected from an institution that they really don't want to belong to anyway. It's all about destruction. Hopefully the scouts will carry on and realize the itsy bitsy minority will not affect their activities.

You couldn't be further from the truth

Boys join scouts when they are six. They develop friendships, bond with adult leaders as mentors, experience camping, hiking, swimming, canoeing, science, government, cooking, leadership....all valuable life experiences

Then, when they reach their teens and start to acknowledge their sexuality....you want to kick them out

What has the boy done wrong?

Gays are fighting for what they believe in......I'm fighting for what I believe in! There needs to be compromise somewhere, but they won't even think of it! They want it all or nothing....and they don't care who they offend or hurt by doing it. As long as in the end they have what they want....

They are in the scouts....You are not

You want to kick them out. Where is your compromise?

Boys join scouts when they are six. They develop friendships, bond with adult leaders as mentors, experience camping, hiking, swimming, canoeing, science, government, cooking, leadership....all valuable life experiences

Then, when they reach their teens and start to acknowledge their sexuality....you want to kick them out

nothing---you don't have to do a damn thing wrong to not be eligible for something. No need to be all butt hurt. There's a million things I can't do because I'm not eligible. Big deal--move on to something else.

“The blacks are the ones pushing all this crap...they're the ones that started all this with interracial marriage, and black priests, and blacks eating with whites. They're the ones that want to change everything to suit what THEY want. If they'd left things alone, there wouldn't be any issues. They aren't satisfied with what they've already gotten, they want more and they don't care who's offended by it.”

The Constitution and its case law are needed as much today as anytime in our history, if not more so.

I know things like this were said about blacks. I'm not that familiar because I've never been prejiduce. I'm Christian, and God never said anyone was any better than anyone else...he never said that being a different "color" was an abomination! I've never been against blacks and white's marrying or anything else! So to me, that's a non-issue.

But God did say that homosexuality IS an abomination. We're to love everyone, but we don't have to agree with everyone, and we're not expected to throw our morals out the window just so someone else can have what they want. Why should I be expected to just put up with something i think is wrong, just so someone else can have their way? They don't care if they offend us, in fact I think they live for doing that! But if we offend them??? Shit will be flying! What's so fair about that?

Um thumper with brains of shit, America has a constitution its laws re not your bible. You can think and believe anything you want. Thankfully this country is evolving :eek:

It really must chap your ass that gay people can now openly serve in the military

nothing---you don't have to do a damn thing wrong to not be eligible for something. No need to be all butt hurt. There's a million things I can't do because I'm not eligible. Big deal--move on to something else.

If that is the case then the Boy Scouts are doing the right thing in not kicking out a boy who has embraced scouting. I have seen boys in scouting who admitted to sexual activity and they are not kicked out under the guise of being "morally straight" yet a homosexual boy would be kicked out

Um thumper with brains of shit, America has a constitution its laws re not your bible. You can think and believe anything you want. Thankfully this country is evolving :eek:

It really must chap your ass that gay people can now openly serve in the military

Ya, it does. And you'd probably be surprised how many in the military it pisses off. But whatever they want now they get....screw the rest of society. Hell, they served before anyway, just kept it "in the closet". Now they can flaunt their style around wherever they want...first time i see 2 men in uniform kissing i'll probably puke!
My tolerance only goes so far. This just shows how right God and the Bible is....we're told in the end days right will be considered wrong & wrong will be right....good will be considered evil, and evil will be good, brother will be against brother. Can't deny that's how it is today....

If that is the case then the Boy Scouts are doing the right thing in not kicking out a boy who has embraced scouting. I have seen boys in scouting who admitted to sexual activity and they are not kicked out under the guise of being "morally straight" yet a homosexual boy would be kicked out

They should ALL be kicked out then....doesn't matter if they're straight or not. They're too young and it shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. If the leaders let something like that go on then they should be kicked out too.

Forum List

Back