RIP Republican party

Reagan-crying-800x430.jpg
The face of Satan!

Really,

You know him ?
yeah! I grew up there

In hell ?

That explains a great deal.
Ah no hell is most likely wherever you are.

Anyone disagree that Hitlery is bad for America??
She will appoint pro choice Judges, and the only gun restrictions that get passed will be at the state and/or local level. She probably can get a bipartisan debt deal, assuming Ryan will pass it with only a minority of gopers, and the same is probably true for campaign finance reform.

Oh and like you know what her crooked ass will do??

Dream on benny boy.
anything she does will be insignificant when compared with the shit trump promises to do.
The party of Lincoln became the party of Trump ..Shame on all you repubs

Are you not the morons who keep bleating about moving on ?

Lincoln has been dead...how long ?
Jesus has been dead much longer.
Never heard a Christian say time to move on.

As I recall people said the same thing about the Democratic Party when it lost three Presidential elections in a row.
The BIG question mr hawk is can you see giving a pos loose cannon like trump the access to our nuclear weapons?? Really?

I notice the turnout in Indiana heavily favored the republicans...again.
Just keep clutching at straws ,,Ever look at those 40 or so polls showing hill beating trump?? Think repubs can steal another election like they did in 2000?
The polls that show a Sander's vs dump show Sanders beating dump by an even wider margin then Hillary.
Polls that only count millennials and democrats will come up with those results.

As I recall people said the same thing about the Democratic Party when it lost three Presidential elections in a row.
The BIG question mr hawk is can you see giving a pos loose cannon like trump the access to our nuclear weapons?? Really?
That will be decided in November. Do I think Trump will win the general election? No. Do I think he would be a terrible President if he did? Yes I also think Hillary will be a terrible President as well. Do I think this election somehow spells the end of the Republican either way? No for the reason I gave in my orginal post.

Just keep clutching at straws ,,Ever look at those 40 or so polls showing hill beating trump?? Think repubs can steal another election like they did in 2000?
The polls that show a Sander's vs dump show Sanders beating dump by an even wider margin then Hillary.
Polls that only count millennials and democrats will come up with those results.
Is that what those 40 polls in favor of hillary did?

That will be decided in November. Do I think Trump will win the general election? No. Do I think he would be a terrible President if he did? Yes I also think Hillary will be a terrible President as well. Do I think this election somehow spells the end of the Republican either way? No for the reason I gave in my orginal post.
Thank you for a decent honest answer.....So much more intelligent than one from sassy and Co

Thank you for a decent honest answer.....So much more intelligent than one from sassy and Co
Just once more Can it possible that republicans will let that trump loose cannon have his fingers on our nuke weapons?

Your welcome I never thought Trump would be the Republican nominee but he is while I never doubted Hillary would be the Democratic nominee I also never thought she would still have to be dealing with Bernie Sanders of all people in May of 2016. In this crazy year I'm not placing any bets on the outcome in November.

The difference now is their base of old with bitter rubes are dying off, the whitey christian party is disappearing and the demographic shift will bury it for good

But they don't count just those two as much as you wished they did

Just once more Can it possible that republicans will let that trump loose cannon have his fingers on our nuke weapons?
Just my opinion here I think Trump will between 50 and 60 percent of the Republican vote nothing to support that just opinion. But if Trump should win it won't just be Republicans who put him in office some of his views on social issues and trade also appeal to independents and moderate blue collar Democrats so if he can get enough Republican votes and pull these in he could pull it off. I don't think he can do this but I wouldn't rule it out.

Your welcome I never thought Trump would be the Republican nominee but he is while I never doubted Hillary would be the Democratic nominee I also never thought she would still have to be dealing with Bernie Sanders of all people in May of 2016. In this crazy year I'm not placing any bets on the outcome in November.
Vote for America Vote for Hillary Trump is unbalanced and I'm being kind

Just my opinion here I think Trump will between 50 and 60 percent of the Republican vote nothing to support that just opinion. But if Trump should win it won't just be Republicans who put him in office some of his views on social issues and trade also appeal to independents and moderate blue collar Democrats so if he can get enough Republican votes and pull these in he could pull it off. I don't think he can do this but I wouldn't rule it out.
The republicans should win based on the incompetence of Hillary alone.

With him losing out with women losing out with blacks and losing out with increasing numbers to latinoesI gotta think he's going down UNLESS repubs fix the elections again

The republicans should win based on the incompetence of Hillary alone.
Shes like a college professor compared to 2nd grader trump

With him losing out with women losing out with blacks and losing out with increasing numbers to latinoesI gotta think he's going down UNLESS repubs fix the elections again
With those numbers with those groups in any other year that would be the standard political logic and I would say you were right and that is probably going to be the case but so far standard political logic has not applied in this race. One thing that has really helped Trump get as far as he has has been people continually underestimating him I don't think he will win the general but I also wouldn't underestimate him either.

In hell ?

That explains a great deal.
Ah no hell is most likely wherever you are.

Well, I don't claim to recognize the face of Satan.

So, can you please keep your story straight ?

I figured he was a close relative of yours.

Forum List

Back