RNC convention fact check LOL

They really are this stupid folks...

The democrook party is hell bent on undermining and getting rid of the 2nd Amendment. Few of them come out and directly admit it like Beto, but make no mistake that is the agenda, and the bed wetting piece of shit OP knows it is.

Last edited:
No Biden doesn't want to take your guns, he got pissed someone thought so.
Did Joe not praise the guy that said "Hell yes we're coming after your A.R. 15's a d your AK 47's"?

Shut the fuck up you gun-grabbing commie. You're just like Joe Biden. Bunch of fucking lies.
You are going to be so disappointed when no one ever comes for your guns. You've wasted your life being paranoid.

Did Joe not praise the guy that said "Hell yes we're coming after your A.R. 15's a d your AK 47's"?

Shut the fuck up you gun-grabbing commie. You're just like Joe Biden. Bunch of fucking lies.
You are going to be so disappointed when no one ever comes for your guns. You've wasted your life being paranoid.

I know no one will come to take the guns, because they know they would only take the ammo.

I know no one will come to take the guns, because they know they would only take the ammo.
Statements like that is why gun nutters are so hard to take seriously.

So don't take it seriously, and come take the guns.

Nobody wants your guns. There are certain parties that want you to be afraid though.

Nobody wants your guns. There are certain parties that want you to be afraid though.

Excuse me, but your party has said otherwise.

I pray to Woden and Thor you are right.

(you're lying)

"if Biden gets his way, it will not be the silent majority, it will be the silenced majority" - Don Jr...clever!

I pray to Woden and Thor you are right.

(you're lying)
As long as your side of the gun issue is dominated by wild conspiracy theories and threats of mass murder it's difficult to take it seriously.

"They" (whomever they are) aren't coming to take my guns. But, maybe, they are coming to take YOUR guns. So I suggest you take your entire collection into your underground bunker, hide there, clean your guns, polish your ammo and just wait for those Black Choppers and Black Clad Deep Secret Police that you just know are on the way. And know this, they will be tracking your location from your Computer and Cell Phone. Get ready, Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my guns and my freedoms.

They are still trying to peddle that old and tired lie?

They've been saying it for decades. Everyone still has their weapons.

All intelligent people know that the constitution would have to be amended to take people's weapons. Which that process takes a long time and first starts in the congress. The president has nothing to do with it beyond signing the new amendment and even then it's not an amendment. The states have to ratify it with a super majority.

No president or any politician can take weapons from anyone.

An intelligent person would have stopped believing that old and tired lie yeas ago. They have stopped believing much of anything that the republicans have said. It all is a lie.

It's insulting to intelligent people that politicians think we are so stupid as to actually believe that older than dirt lie after so many decades.

I wonder when the republicans will stop lying.

You are very correct though, because when President Trump is elected and then again in 2024, you guys are going to be so pissed...

They are still trying to peddle that old and tired lie?

They've been saying it for decades. Everyone still has their weapons.

All intelligent people know that the constitution would have to be amended to take people's weapons. Which that process takes a long time and first starts in the congress. The president has nothing to do with it beyond signing the new amendment and even then it's not an amendment. The states have to ratify it with a super majority.

No president or any politician can take weapons from anyone.

An intelligent person would have stopped believing that old and tired lie yeas ago. They have stopped believing much of anything that the republicans have said. It all is a lie.

It's insulting to intelligent people that politicians think we are so stupid as to actually believe that older than dirt lie after so many decades.

I wonder when the republicans will stop lying.
IN 1995 William Jefferson (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton banned assault style rifles and large magazines. This was to prevent mass shootings at schools. Columbine still happened because the shooters used shotguns and pistols. Just proves how stupid the left is, because the progs who want to kill, will kill, just like the crock pot bombs in Boston...

Forum List

Back