RNC convention fact check LOL

Jesus Christ! How stupid are you fukkers? You only have to go through the first four or five to see that it (the "fact checking") is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Again, I constantly have to ask myself, "Are Leftists stupid or subversive?" There are no other alternatives.
The unemployment one was funny.

They list the claims made, then confirm the claims are correct................BUT say the shutdown has hurt the numbers. And call it a lie.

CNN is a bunch of morons, but the idiots who buy their bullshit are bigger morons............like the OP>

unlike most human beings, Trump's greatest fear isn't electoral failure or the death of a loved one, his greatest fear is losing popularity and going off into obscurity, my friends

he spent his adult life keeping the brand going, whatever it took

he can't just have a TV show, it had to be the best rated

he couldn't be just another president, he had to be greater than Lincoln

and on and on it goes

His tv show was not very highly rated. It had a good first year and collapsed. By season 3, the ratings were only good enough for cable tv showings. Shark Tank is a similar show that has held up much better as the ratings have held up much better and has been on network tv for much longer.

unlike most human beings, Trump's greatest fear isn't electoral failure or the death of a loved one, his greatest fear is losing popularity and going off into obscurity, my friends

he spent his adult life keeping the brand going, whatever it took

he can't just have a TV show, it had to be the best rated

he couldn't be just another president, he had to be greater than Lincoln

and on and on it goes
So your point is President Trump is exceptional. Got it. Guess there’s hope for some of you losers. Work at it. It’ll be worth it if you’re able to leave the dark side...

Jesus Christ! How stupid are you fukkers? You only have to go through the first four or five to see that it (the "fact checking") is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Again, I constantly have to ask myself, "Are Leftists stupid or subversive?" There are no other alternatives.

They list the claims made, then confirm the claims are correct................BUT say the shutdown has hurt the numbers. And call it a lie.

CNN is a bunch of morons, but the idiots who buy their bullshit are bigger morons............like the OP>

The unemployment numbers were at 4.7% when he took office. 3.5% is hardly earth shattering.

When the fact checkers have been vetted and proven to NOT be leftists, I'll give them a listen. Until then, they're every bit a liar as anyone else.

Trump supporters like you are in denial. The Democrats could take snippets of the RNC convention and align them with the facts and it would be devastating.

The convention will produce an avalanche of misinformation, falsehoods, and lies. Expect also an avalanche of whining and denials, but rarely will we see actually viable defenses. Even the preachers were lying on the first night.

and yet the best CNN could come up with is the vague term "dishonesty", which can just mean "I don't agree with you"

Those clearly are facts whether you like them or not. It was a lot more than "I disagree with you."

The convention will produce an avalanche of misinformation, falsehoods, and lies. Expect also an avalanche of whining and denials, but rarely will we see actually viable defenses. Even the preachers were lying on the first night.

and yet the best CNN could come up with is the vague term "dishonesty", which can just mean "I don't agree with you"

Those clearly are facts whether you like them or not. It was a lot more than "I disagree with you."

Then why didn't they say it that way?

All they do is frame differences of opinion as dishonesty, it's a shell game, and you approve of it.

As predicted, plenty of whining from the peanut gallery, but not a single viable defence or challenge of a CNN fact check being wrong, only endless whining.
Republicans must live with a hard cold fact, Trump has built his administration and campaign on falsehoods and lies. He and his supporters will be confronted with his falsehoods and lies every day until election day. The debates will be all about his lying.

If the best you got is CNN, which went of the deep end in 2016 and then started burrowing into the concrete, you ain't got shit.

You ain't got shit. The shit you espouse is already hip deep and getting deeper.

As predicted, plenty of whining from the peanut gallery, but not a single viable defence or challenge of a CNN fact check being wrong, only endless whining.
Republicans must live with a hard cold fact, Trump has built his administration and campaign on falsehoods and lies. He and his supporters will be confronted with his falsehoods and lies every day until election day. The debates will be all about his lying.

If the best you got is CNN, which went of the deep end in 2016 and then started burrowing into the concrete, you ain't got shit.

You ain't got shit. The shit you espouse is already hip deep and getting deeper.

I notice you aren't backing up your whining with actual quotes.

Go fuck off.

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

Here are some of the most noteworthy falsehoods from night one of the RNC.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

The dishonesty was unbelievable! The above link provides proof.
Yes, wackos fact-checking sane people is always viewed as legitimate by other wackos

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

A link to CNN? Seriously? LOL

CNN Fact Checker, now that's a contradiction in terms!

The unemployment numbers were at 4.7% when he took office. 3.5% is hardly earth shattering.
That's a 25% drop, and the lowest in 50 years, which was the claim that CNN said wan't true.

Do you have a real source?

You have no clue what a real source is. You want someone to tell you exactly what you want to hear. You are clearly in denial.
I have already demonstrated how the hacks at CNN fucked up their claim on the unemployment comments. I didn't bother to wast any more time on the idiots who tell you what to think.

Then why didn't they say it that way?

All they do is frame differences of opinion as dishonesty, it's a shell game, and you approve of it.

(It is not a difference of opinion. What was said at the RNC was lies. Demonstrable lies. THE RNC convention is dishonest.

Biden does not support single payer.

They are using racist dog whistles to claim that Biden wants to abolish the suburbs.

That was delivered by people who acted irresponsibly with a gun. Whether they should be charged with a crime is debatable but they are not heroes in any sense of the word.

The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took office. Hardly a daunting task. Ronald Reagan pushed the unemplyment rate from double digits to 5%.

China's relationship with Biden and the recent intelligence assessment were clearly lies.

The idea that Trump has been decisive on the coronavirus is laughable. Trump has abandoned any leadership on the coronavirus and is responsible for cases that are still spreading.

Forum List

Back