RNC convention fact check LOL

No Biden doesn't want to take your guns, he got pissed someone thought so.
Did Joe not praise the guy that said "Hell yes we're coming after your A.R. 15's a d your AK 47's"?

Shut the fuck up you gun-grabbing commie. You're just like Joe Biden. Bunch of fucking lies.
You are going to be so disappointed when no one ever comes for your guns. You've wasted your life being paranoid.

I know no one will come to take the guns, because they know they would only take the ammo.
Statements like that is why gun nutters are so hard to take seriously.

So don't take it seriously, and come take the guns.
Nobody wants your guns. There are certain parties that want you to be afraid though.

Nobody wants your guns. There are certain parties that want you to be afraid though.

Spoken like a very naive, spoiled American who doesn't have a grasp of world history. They are incrementally chipping away at these rights. That is the methodology used to achieve their ultimate goal. Same goes for illegal immigration.
I have guns and somehow I do not feel they are going to be taken away. It's because I do not listen to the gun lobby who absolutely love the periodic panic buying you dupes engage in every so often. All that shit does is cause shortages and price hikes for reasonable people who just like to shoot.

You can't seriously believe the left would like nothing better than to take your guns. Most politicians walk on egg shells to some extent when talking about gun control in public, but the real truth slips out on occasion. Yes, they ultimately want to take your guns just like they ultimately like illegal immigration and would love nothing more than to give them the right to vote to secure all future elections. This is not tin-foil hat kind of stuff. This is based on actual policies the left continue to support and implement that head down this path.

Spoken like a very naive, spoiled American who doesn't have a grasp of world history. They are incrementally chipping away at these rights. That is the methodology used to achieve their ultimate goal. Same goes for illegal immigration.
I have guns and somehow I do not feel they are going to be taken away. It's because I do not listen to the gun lobby who absolutely love the periodic panic buying you dupes engage in every so often. All that shit does is cause shortages and price hikes for reasonable people who just like to shoot.

You can't seriously believe the left would like nothing better than to take your guns. Most politicians walk on egg shells to some extent when talking about gun control in public, but the real truth slips out on occasion. Yes, they ultimately want to take your guns just like they ultimately like illegal immigration and would love nothing more than to give them the right to vote to secure all future elections. This is not tin-foil hat kind of stuff. This is based on actual policies the left continue to support and implement that head down this path.
The republican party is in no position now to allege secret agendas since they just got officially married to the Alt-Right and their apocalyptic race war bullshit.

The republican party is in no position now to allege secret agendas since they just got officially married to the Alt-Right and their apocalyptic race war bullshit.

What specifically makes you think they are officially married to a race war? I can point to many, many examples where the Democratic Party supports racial division. Identity politics is a hallmark of the current Democratic Party.

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

Here are some of the most noteworthy falsehoods from night one of the RNC.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

The dishonesty was unbelievable! The above link provides proof.

I didnt know you could stack shit that high.

Democrats need to figure out if and how they are to appeal to the Midwest swing voter. Republicans did a good job of exposing this and showing how Democrats know how to push for tax cuts that only benefit the Democrat wealthy elite all at the expense of the Middle Class.

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

The best they could go with is "dishonesty", which boils down to "I don't agree with their viewpoints so I am pretending they are lying, but I can't say lying, so I go with dishonesty"

/——/ Sorry Trump hasn’t fixed enough of democRATs screwups fast enough for you. That’s why he needs another 4 years.

Did you seriously just post a link to CNN to fact check the RNC? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the night was real Americans (Not Hollywood actors) telling their real life stories on how Trump helped them. There’s nothing to fact check.

The convention will produce an avalanche of misinformation, falsehoods, and lies. Expect also an avalanche of whining and denials, but rarely will we see actually viable defenses. Even the preachers were lying on the first night.

and yet the best CNN could come up with is the vague term "dishonesty", which can just mean "I don't agree with you"

As predicted, plenty of whining from the peanut gallery, but not a single viable defence or challenge of a CNN fact check being wrong, only endless whining.
Republicans must live with a hard cold fact, Trump has built his administration and campaign on falsehoods and lies. He and his supporters will be confronted with his falsehoods and lies every day until election day. The debates will be all about his lying.

If the best you got is CNN, which went of the deep end in 2016 and then started burrowing into the concrete, you ain't got shit.

TISSUE?

Gee, after the GOP put on an amazing 1st night that was uplifting, DIVERSE, positive, and talked of the greatness and promise of America, as opposed to the doom and gloom, plagiarized, and pathetic DNC Convention, gee, who would have guessed the board's TDS-suffering snowflakes would be spewing venom and shedding tears...all of which means it was a hit and devastating for Biden and the Democrats.

When you have life-long Dems calling CSPAN declaring they are switching to vote for Trump it sends shockwaves of FEAR through the TDS-suffering, America-hating, pro-domestic terrorist Democrats and snowflakes.

ROFLOL!

As predicted, plenty of whining from the peanut gallery, but not a single viable defence or challenge of a CNN fact check being wrong, only endless whining.
Republicans must live with a hard cold fact, Trump has built his administration and campaign on falsehoods and lies. He and his supporters will be confronted with his falsehoods and lies every day until election day. The debates will be all about his lying.
They can't show CNN got a single fact check wrong. So all they can do is blow raspberries at them. As always, that leaves them looking like the rightards they are.

The convention will produce an avalanche of misinformation, falsehoods, and lies. Expect also an avalanche of whining and denials, but rarely will we see actually viable defenses. Even the preachers were lying on the first night.

and yet the best CNN could come up with is the vague term "dishonesty", which can just mean "I don't agree with you"
CCN prolly claims that guy's daughter didn't really get murdered.

Forum List

Back