RNC convention open thread

A member of the Tea Party movement, he describes himself as a "constitutional conservative"[2] and a libertarian.

Rand Paul is on now. Does anyone not know that the permanent wave on the top of his head is to hide that he's going bald?

Meanwhile Romney was raised by an automotive CEO and Governor of Michigan....As elite as it gets

Which explains Ann Romney's comments about them living in a basement apartment with a fold down ironing board for a dinging room table, and a door on boxes for a desk. :rolleyes:

Yes....all while Mitt was sitting on a million dollar stock portfolio

There is a big difference in living in a basement apartment because you are penniless and living in a basement apartment while your millionaire father is a phone call away

Seems strange to me--as someone brought up today. When I was scrapping for every peso I bought a table--cheap--and used it as an ironing board; using towels to absorb the heat. She bought an ironing board and used it as a table? Maybe it was pulled off the scrap heap?

It was alot like them shopping at Costco. May be true but why sell it unless there is some gain to be had?

He's gone off the deep end! Who is he speaking for? Is anyone running this convention or it a free for all? I think the audience is asking a little 'wtf is he yakking about'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back