Robert Redford sues NY State for tax bill

According to Courthouse News Service, Redford is being taxed $1.6 million by New York ($845,066 in taxes plus $727,404 in interest owed)

Almost double the money in nine years? That to me speaks to the predatory nature of government.

$727,404 =/= $845,066

Nevertheless, it only takes nine years to double your money at 8 percent interest.

Limousine Liberals like Redford love to lecture about "paying your fair share". But when the rubber meets the road they morph into anti-tax zealots....He's a world class hypocrite.

He sure has lost his looks. Is that a toupee on his head?

Show me a better looking 78 year-old sporting this kind of a arm candy.

1389067018000-AP-2013-New-York-Film-Critics-Circle-Awards.jpg
Clint-Eastwood-Wife-Files-For-Divorce.jpg

Liberals always reduce to "high taxes for thee but not for me".

Robert Redford, estimated net worth $170,000,000: Robert Redford Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

He doesn't "need" the money. He needs to share.

What in the world is he bitching about?

How about you post an asset sheet. And we can decide what you "need."

Oh just one minute....
All or most of you libs use this very line( more than they need) when discussing your view on how the "rich" don't pay their "fair share"...
Once again, a lefty has demonstrated how he wants it both ways.
Sorry sunshine, that don't butter the biscuit.

Redford's net worth is estimated at 160 million. The 78 year old actor probably doesn't have enough time left on this earth if he spend a million every two weeks. Why doesn't he get a half dozen young actresses, buy an island and retire to margarita lunches? These people are mentally impared.

I really don't get you guys. Gates is a progressive, as is Buffett and was Jobs. Nobody wants to pay tax twice on the same thing.

So, what you're saying is that progressives are ultra-rich elitists who seek to micromanage the lives of the peasants while they are above the rules they impose? :thup:

I think we knew that already.

Forum List

Back