Roe and Casey overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it couldnt. Citizens dont amend the Constitution.

Does this describe our country Yes or no?

....a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Thus the majority, if large enough, can still reinitiate slavery if they wished to do so
Not a simple majority. This is just another constraint on democracy that republics employ.

It's not the similarities that define the 2 systems but the differences.

You are an idiot.

A president is not necessary in a republic

I didn't realise that the thread would descend into a "Republic" "Democracy" debate. I didn't realise how so many haven't a clue what they are and the history of the US.

For the impatient , they can scroll down in the next link and read the part about America, then they will find out why some were against using the word "Democracy".

I didn't realise that the thread would descend into a "Republic" "Democracy" debate. I didn't realise how so many haven't a clue what they are and the history of the US.

For the impatient , they can scroll down in the next link and read the part about America, then they will find out why some were against using the word "Democracy".

Probably because the OP was based on a false premise

MOD mode on. Multiple posts have been deleted. This is a strong Zone 1 thread. Argue the points and not flame the posters.

Any intelligent person would want to know who created this chart, who they represent, what is their own bias, and what criteria and methodology they use.

Just posting something and claiming "This proves it!!" is ridiculous.

The place I would start vis a vis the U.K. vs United States would have to do with freedom of speech. The U.K. jails people for engaging in speech that would not result in jail time here, for starters.

You know nothing about the US so stop pretending you do.

At least we don't need to worry about being arrested for owning the "wrong" books

Any intelligent person would want to know who created this chart, who they represent, what is their own bias, and what criteria and methodology they use.

Just posting something and claiming "This proves it!!" is ridiculous.
Ayup. We tend to view these things as objective, because, hey, there's a chart! But it's just more propaganda, someone trying to sway your opinions.

Ayup. We tend to view these things as objective, because, hey, there's a chart! But it's just more propaganda, someone trying to sway your opinions.

The internet has removed any possible trace of a vetting process when it comes to the dissemination of information. Anybody can say anything, post it in an authoritarian way, and claim any degree of expertise they want. Those lacking critical thinking skills then scour the internet looking for that which confirms their preexisting bias and voila! It becomes gospel.

You knew it was coming.
43C5946E-3323-4F57-B8DE-67A48E0FE8EB.jpeg

Since Abortion is still legal in Left Wing Extremist states, why the liberal tears?

They can still kill their babies if they want.

And this ruling is tremendous news for those who own Abortion Mills in places like California and Massachusetts. Broads who want to off their babies will be traveling to patronize their joints, bringing them more money than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back