Roe overturned

A fetus is still not a baby.

Abortions occurring at or after 21 weeks gestational age are rare. They are often difficult to obtain, as they are typically costly, time-intensive and only performed by a small subset of abortion providers. Yet these abortions receive a disproportionate amount of attention in the news, policy and the law, and discussions on this topic are often fraught with misinformation; for example, intense public discussions have been sparked after several policymakers have theorized about abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth.” In reality, these scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal, in the U.S. Discussion of this topic is further obscured due to the terms sometimes used to describe abortions later in pregnancy– including “late-term,” “post-viability,” “partial birth,” “dismemberment” and “born-alive” abortions—despite many medical professionals criticizing and opposing their use. This fact sheet explains why individuals may seek abortions later in pregnancy, how often these procedures occur, how the concepts of viability and fetal pain play into this topic, and the various laws which regulate access to abortions later in pregnancy.

What is a so-called “late-term” abortion?​

“Late term” abortion typically refers to abortions obtained at or after 21 weeks, however it is not an accepted medical term, nor is there a consensus around to which gestational ages it refers.
Then it shouldnt be that big a deal banning it unless medically necessary.

Suck a dick, gash.

You called me a liar but, oddly, you're completely incapable of showing us where I lied...

Perhaps you can find a lawyer who will help you to sue those who brought you up to speak this way to your betters.

If you win the suit, you may be able to affod the theray you so sorely require.

I wish you luck in your battle to recover.

A fetus is still not a baby.

Abortions occurring at or after 21 weeks gestational age are rare. They are often difficult to obtain, as they are typically costly, time-intensive and only performed by a small subset of abortion providers. Yet these abortions receive a disproportionate amount of attention in the news, policy and the law, and discussions on this topic are often fraught with misinformation; for example, intense public discussions have been sparked after several policymakers have theorized about abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth.” In reality, these scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal, in the U.S. Discussion of this topic is further obscured due to the terms sometimes used to describe abortions later in pregnancy– including “late-term,” “post-viability,” “partial birth,” “dismemberment” and “born-alive” abortions—despite many medical professionals criticizing and opposing their use. This fact sheet explains why individuals may seek abortions later in pregnancy, how often these procedures occur, how the concepts of viability and fetal pain play into this topic, and the various laws which regulate access to abortions later in pregnancy.

What is a so-called “late-term” abortion?​

“Late term” abortion typically refers to abortions obtained at or after 21 weeks, however it is not an accepted medical term, nor is there a consensus around to which gestational ages it refers.

I know how stupid you are......but I'm the eternal optimist.....I'll try to teach you:

.....this is the etymology of fetus....

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

It is a baby, and a human being.

And your sort demands the ability to slaughter it......even well after birth:
Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

1. "Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"
Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"

New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"

Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Spend some time reforming yourself from scummy low-life liar.

BTW.......who'd you vote for again????

Perhaps you can find a lawyer who will help you to sue those who brought you up to speak this way to your betters.

When I find someone who qualifies as "better", they're shown an profound level of respect.

Which is why you're nothing but a diseased gash...

If you win the suit, you may be able to affod the theray you so sorely require.

Affod? "Theray"?

Says the infected gash who thinks she's "better".

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Fuck off, cow...

Stop raping dogs
Now you are losing your mind. You dont like it when people speak bluntly. Oh well.

Now how do you like Trumps 3 Jusctices now?? Let this sink in. Elections have consequences. You can come along for the ride but you are sitting in the back of the bus.

I know how stupid you are......but I'm the eternal optimist.....I'll try to teach you:

Okay Stanky, I'll ask you, at what point does the fertilized egg become a human being?

1. At the moment of conception

2. At the moment of birth

3. Somewhere in between conception and birth.

4. Some time after birth.

Okay Stanky, I'll ask you, at what point does the fertilized egg become a human being?

1. At the moment of conception

2. At the moment of birth

3. Somewhere in between conception and birth.

4. Some time after birth.

. To move this discussion into a different realm, not political, nor legal….give the answers to this quiz:

a. when does science say life begins?(when two strands of DNA join to form a new and distinct human being)

b. what does science say about the two separate bodies involved in an abortion? (It’s not ‘her body’)

c. what percent of the 63 million abortions done via Roe are for rape or incest? (if we make exception for rape and incest, will you ban abortion?)

d. at what point does the prospective mom have the ability not to have a child, without the step of murder? (she already had her chance not to have a child)

e. Is ending the life of another human being murder? (or at least homicide?)

Now......who'd you vote for??????

Did he reveal this to you over the phone or was in an email?
Doesn't matter. Because the left just uses that stuff as a way to get the base angry and keep the nation divided. The left just hates babies and that's the sad truth. They want to kill their children. It's really psychotic. They attack people who believe in God that this is the reason. Well, 47 of 50 European countries outlaw abortion after at least 15 weeks. The majority after 12 weeks. And, only 26% of Europeans believe in God. Yet, they value their children way more. But, the left here blame religion. You people make no sense.

Yeah I was pretty sure you wouldn't answer.

I answered it specifically and directly.....

. To move this discussion into a different realm, not political, nor legal….give the answers to this quiz:

a. when does science say life begins?(when two strands of DNA join to form a new and distinct human being)

b. what does science say about the two separate bodies involved in an abortion? (It’s not ‘her body’)

c. what percent of the 63 million abortions done via Roe are for rape or incest? (if we make exception for rape and incest, will you ban abortion?)

d. at what point does the prospective mom have the ability not to have a child, without the step of murder? (she already had her chance not to have a child)

e. Is ending the life of another human being murder? (or at least homicide?)

Now......who'd you vote for??????

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

post 5

This:

1656022882063.png

Or This:

1656022933921.png

Article IV Section 4 of the Constitution

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government
You might want to take a look at this. Part 2 and 3 go over this and adequately argue that California's Proposition method of direct democracy doesn't violate the Guarantee Clause. California Constitutional Law: The Guarantee Clause and California’s Republican Form of Government - UCLA Law Review

The idea that after a woman has endured such violence to her body that she would not have the freedom and authority to decide whether she wanted to continue with a pregnancy that is a result of an act of violence is absolutely unthinkable

The idea that after a woman has endured such violence to her body that she would not have the freedom and authority to decide whether she wanted to continue with a pregnancy that is a result of an act of violence is absolutely unthinkable
And how is that abortion not available now

Forum List

Back