Roe overturned

The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages

A zygote is not a baby and it will not automatically grow or develop into a human being without a host mother, and for the last 50 years or so in America, a willing host mother.

The times they are a changing.

Ladies, ya'll better vote them out while you still can.

the fact that an extremist Supreme Court has taken steps that most of America believed they would never take, doesn’t mean that we back down. It means we get into the fight harder than ever
You gonna crush more babies head and SHOW US..........HOW TERRIBLE WE ARE..............Bless Your Heart.

A zygote is not a baby
No, it is just the earliest developmental stage of a baby. It is the operating system for a baby without which you'd never get a baby because a zygote is the BEGINNING of a baby, so, the early stage of BECOMING a baby, meaning that both zygote and baby are both just different PHASES of a HUMAN BEING.

and it will not automatically grow or develop into a human being without a host mother,
SO WHAT? That is like saying a tree will not grow without sunlight! So if I take the Sun away, does a tree then stop being a tree?

a willing host mother.
A mother becomes a willing host the minute she decides to be a willing party to unprotected sex six nights a week.

You are wrong. They HAVE been changing, all for the worse. the times they are DONE changing; your experiment doesn't work, look what you've done to the country, it is now going to be put back to the way it always has been when it worked.

Wait a minute jackass, this is not a party matter, these are legal decisions by the highest court in the land, a full third of the Federal government doing the job they are there for. Better get that straight right now.

"i'm a black gay woman with a daughter so i'm pissed off...i'm pretty salty right now....these justices lied...it's bullshit"

No wonder the IQ of the average Repub is so low with drivel like this being the narrative.

I know how stupid you are......but I'm the eternal optimist.....I'll try to teach you:

.....this is the etymology of fetus....

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

It is a baby, and a human being.

And your sort demands the ability to slaughter it......even well after birth:
Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

1. "Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"
Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"

New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"

Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Spend some time reforming yourself

A zygote is not a baby and it will not automatically grow or develop into a human being without a host mother, and for the last 50 years or so in America, a willing host mother.

The joining of two DNA strands makes it a human being.....and you want to kill it.

Gee......it has become quite difficult to get you to name who you voted for.....you used to be so proud.

Now.....quite reticent.

Is this why?

1656415282215.png

I wonder if you said this back in 1973 when a liberal court made their decision based on NOTHING Constitutional. I doubt it.

It's only a "war" because liberals demand their way in all things
FYI
It was a Conservative majority supreme court with a conservative appointed supreme court chief justice, NOT a liberal majority court with a liberal chief justice.

FYI
It was a Conservative majority supreme court with a conservative appointed supreme court chief justice, NOT a liberal majority court with a liberal chief justice.
and it was constitutionally a wrong decision, which has now been corrected and turned back to the states where it always belonged. Don't worry, you will still be able to get an abortion is many blue states (and some red ones under certain circumstances) This ruling DOES NOT ban abortion.

No wonder the IQ of the average Repub is so low with drivel like this being the narrative.
Ok, how do you differentiate between a born child killed on the operating table and a rowdy 2 year old killed for acting up? Both are human beings capable of life. Why would you kill one and not the other?

Wrong question.
When does an 'egg' become a human life?
The salient question is when does it become a legal person with Constitutional rights. In my view, that's when its born. Any sooner (ie still in the womb) isn't compatible with individual liberty and requires utterly intrusive government to enforce.

The salient question is when does it become a legal person with Constitutional rights. In my view, that's when its born.
No. The salient quiestion is when does the state have a compelling interest in protecting the life of the unborn child.
If you look at Roe, et al, that point is "viability". I'm sure most states will create similar standards.
This is how/why, under Roe, 43 states had some sort of ban on abortions.

The salient question is when does it become a legal person with Constitutional rights. In my view, that's when its born. Any sooner (ie still in the womb) isn't compatible with individual liberty and requires utterly intrusive government to enforce.

. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

1656430682564.png

Forum List

Back