Roe overturned

The Fascist Neo-GOP see this as a character flaw. They are never wrong and they never ever lie. Just ask them.

No you didn't Stinky, you demanded I take a quiz.

Are you here to apologize for lying.....saying that I didn't answer the question?

I did, didn't I.

Let's do it again, just to prove you to be lying scum:

You wrote: "... at what point does the fertilized egg become a human being?"

I wrote: "... when does science say life begins?(when two strands of DNA join to form a new and distinct human being)"

So, once again, I've shown you to be the lowest form of life, didn't I.

The idea that after a woman has endured such violence to her body that she would not have the freedom and authority to decide whether she wanted to continue with a pregnancy that is a result of an act of violence is absolutely unthinkable

Let's see if your post is fake:

If rape and incest are excluded, would you agree to the banning of abortion?

Do you know what % of abortions are for rape or incest???

I do.

the fact that an extremist Supreme Court has taken steps that most of America believed they would never take, doesn’t mean that we back down. It means we get into the fight harder than ever

I would expect it would be. The court has turned the abortion battle into a war between states, cities, and neighbors
I wonder if you said this back in 1973 when a liberal court made their decision based on NOTHING Constitutional. I doubt it.

It's only a "war" because liberals demand their way in all things

Perhaps you can find a lawyer who will help you to sue those who brought you up to speak this way to your betters.

If you win the suit, you may be able to affod the theray you so sorely require.

I wish you luck in your battle to recover.
Wow

How very noble of you

Do you have anything to say that pertains to the actual TOPIC?

the fact that an extremist Supreme Court has taken steps that most of America believed they would never take, doesn’t mean that we back down. It means we get into the fight harder than ever

Fight against the Constitution, you mean .

Fight to kill the unborn, you mean.

Do you prefer 'good bye,' or your more traditional Sieg Heil????

yo, libs, condoms and BC pills are still legal everywhere, so is the morning after pill.

If you don't want to risk getting pregnant, take precautions. Take responsibility for your life and your decisions.
And if you do get pregnant, then there's abortion just as in the past, but it might not be available in your state. Lastly, there's the abortion pill. It's available now but there is more to it than just taking a couple pills.

Until a fetus can survive OUTSIDE THE MOTHER’S WOMB

It is not a BABY

That's a lie.

It's a baby from the moment two strands of DNA join.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
And based on the above, every American is pro-life.

1656366519599.png

Attachments

• 1656366453496.png
    1656366453496.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh now the references to HITLER

SMDH

Would you be more accepting with the fact that you are more a Bolshevik????

Your predecessors, the Soviet Bolsheviks were wayyyyy ahead: “the Soviets legalized abortion on demand in 1920…”
Legacies of 1917 in Contemporary Russian Public Health: Addiction, HIV, and Abortion

“In 1920, Russian Soviet Republic became the first country in the world to allow abortion in all circumstances,…” Abortion in Russia - Wikipedia

An estimated 1 million abortions in the early years of Soviet Russia Historical abortion statistics, Russia

The question is whether to combine the Bolshevik numbers with those accumulated by America’s Democrats/Leftists…..based on the same view of human life.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

….and, a purist might argue, add in the well over 100 million adults communists slaughtered during the last century.
Surely, they’ve earned the title of Slaughterers Par Excellence!

Forum List

Back