Roe overturned

You mean laws.
Enacted by elected officials, in the democratic process.
The democratic process is the opposite of authoritarian.
When elected official choose their electorate, it is a flawed democracy, where the minority tries to run roughshod over the majority.

Why do you want babies murdered?
Your hyperbole murders rationale. Nobody want to murder babies.

Why do you want the State to co-opt every single American woman's baby factory and regulate reproduction down to the level of the fertilized egg, a single cell?

Your hyperbole murders rationale. Nobody want to murder babies.

Why do you want the State to co-opt every single American woman's baby factory and regulate reproduction down to the level of the fertilized egg, a single cell?
When you abort a baby on purpose you kill it. That's murder. Stop lying.

:lol:
Did you notice how you had to change the subject to avoid admitting you are wrong?
I did
So did everyone else.
Concession accepted.
:lol:

Jim Crow law were made by elected officials.

Love that claims of some kind of victory. that's some funnyshit.

When you abort a baby on purpose you kill it. That's murder. Stop lying.
A baby is not a fetus. You are the one who is lying. There will be states and elected religionist who will call that and other things like taking a pill to stop a fertilized egg from attaching to moms womb, murder though. You can count on it ladies.

What I think of their behavior says nothing of what I think of them. Did you ever dislike your children's behavior? Did you quit liking them?

I have never thought my children were perverted deviants. Do your kids know how you feel about them?

But if I had someone that I was friends with and I came to feel that they were perverted deviants then yes that would very much change how I felt about them.

I have never thought my children were perverted deviants. Do your kids know how you feel about them?

But if I had someone that I was friends with and I came to feel that they were perverted deviants then yes that would very much change how I felt about them.
None of my kids are gay. I have a granddaughter who may be a homosexual. If she is, she's a pervert and deviant... and I will still love her.

None of my kids are gay. I have a granddaughter who may be a homosexual. If she is, she's a pervert and deviant... and I will still love her.

I am sure that knowing you still love her while being a closed minded bigot will warm her heart!

A baby is not a fetus. You are the one who is lying. There will be states and elected religionist who will call that and other things like taking a pill to stop a fertilized egg from attaching to moms womb, murder though. You can count on it ladies.
No butcher you ghouls lie. What happens if you don't kill the "fetus?"

No butcher you ghouls lie. What happens if you don't kill the "fetus?"
If you're lucky, after 9 months, a baby. Why do you want to force women into growing and having babies that they do not want?

If you're lucky, after 9 months, a baby. Why do you want to force women into growing and having babies that they do not want?
Where's the fun in having a government if you're not forcing your will on others?

Last edited:
Murder is illegal, ghoul. So, in your twisted head a fetus isn't a baby but if you wait long enough it turns into one? Wow, how twisted!

Murder is illegal, ghoul. So, in your twisted head a fetus isn't a baby but if you wait long enough it turns into one? Wow, how twisted!
How is that twisted? It's literally the definition of the words.

Forum List

Back