Roe overturned

c. what percent of the 63 million abortions done via Roe are for rape or incest? (if we make exception for rape and incest, will you ban abortion?)

If I reply in the affirmative, will you then admit to actually being pro choice? After all, if you're going to allow abortion in certain circumstances, you can't really call yourself pro life anymore...

e. Is ending the life of another human being murder? (or at least homicide?)

Yes, it is. I's homicide.

And, believe it or not, "homicide" isn't necessarily a crime...

Why will no pro-abortion advocate give the answers to these questions?

You know why.

I do know why.

Because zealots like you take the stance that they're "pro abortion" when, in fact, they're "pro choice". Again, if you allow for the termication of any pregnancy, by definition you can't lay claim to being pro life...

If I reply in the affirmative, will you then admit to actually being pro choice? After all, if you're going to allow abortion in certain circumstances, you can't really call yourself pro life anymore...

Yes, it is. I's homicide.

And, believe it or not, "homicide" isn't necessarily a crime...

I do know why.

Because zealots like you take the stance that they're "pro abortion" when, in fact, they're "pro choice". Again, if you allow for the termication of any pregnancy, by definition you can't lay claim to being pro life...

Don't be silly. And don't lie about me.

I'd take as much as possible now, and work on getting the rest at a later date.

If I could end 98.5% of abortions now....I'd take it.

You wouldn't??????????????????

Don't be silly. And don't lie about me.

I don't lie.

Based on what you've penned here, you're pro choice...

I'd take as much as possible now, and work on getting the rest at a later date.

But you're still allowing someone to choose an abortion.

By definition, that's "pro choice".

Or, perhaps you'd be more comfortable identifying as "pro abortion"...

If I could end 98.5% of abortions now....I'd take it.

You wouldn't??????????????????

That would be wonderful, yes.

But allowing the government to get us to that point is simply something I don't agree with.

See, here's the problem with you zealots: You refuse to believe that someone can be against abortion but not support the government mandating it.

I believe abortion is one of the most barbaric things humans have ever conjure up. That's my personal opinion. That personal opinion, though, should not ever supersede the opinion of someone who's pregnant and, for whatever reason, doesn't want to be. I don't care if it's rape or a drunken one night stand. It's not my place, and nor should it be the government's, to mandate what a pregnant woman does.

My pro choice stance has less to do with allowing a woman to decide what she does and more to do with my wanting to keep the government out of the equation...

I don't lie.

Based on what you've penned here, you're pro choice...

But you're still allowing someone to choose an abortion.

By definition, that's "pro choice".

Or, perhaps you'd be more comfortable identifying as "pro abortion"...

That would be wonderful, yes.

But allowing the government to get us to that point is simply something I don't agree with.

See, here's the problem with you zealots: You refuse to believe that someone can be against abortion but not support the government mandating it.

I believe abortion is one of the most barbaric things humans have ever conjure up. That's my personal opinion. That personal opinion, though, should not ever supersede the opinion of someone who's pregnant and, for whatever reason, doesn't want to be. I don't care if it's rape or a drunken one night stand. It's not my place, and nor should it be the government's, to mandate what a pregnant woman does.

My pro choice stance has less to do with allowing a woman to decide what she does and more to do with my wanting to keep the government out of the equation...

Of course you lied.

I called you on it.

'Get lost.

Democrats demand the "right" to kill babies.

At recent hearings, Democrat Raskin was attempting to pin down Catherine Foster, asking "is it your aim to ban all abortions, including cases of rape and incest."

She calmly knocks him cold with one question:

Several states are about to change, that if they have not already done so.
Not for long. Just like the Dred Scott decision didn't take long to get rendered ineffectual.

Vote the Neo-GOP out while you can ladies, do it while you can.

don't dislike gay people. I have several gay employees on my team at work and work with many more; my employer loves them and hires them over equally or better qualified straight people
Supports discrimination.

but you support discrimination against non-blacks. hypocrite
You're a race baiting liar. I don't support discrimination against any law abiding people. Not even lying filth like you and woodjerk.

your ideology is a small minority and getting smaller under senile old Joe and the HO.
Time will tell who is in the minority.

The Rabid right only had to shove three radical right wing justices down America throats to be able to accomplish this precedent destroying decision for the Ultra Religionist and Nanny State Authoritarians.

Just vote them out ladies, while you still can......

The Rabid right only had to shove three radical right wing justices down America throats to be able to accomplish this precedent destroying decision for the Ultra Religionist and Nanny State Authoritarians.
Giving the power to make the decisons on abortions back to the states is nanny state authoritarianism?

Giving the power to make the decisons on abortions back to the states is nanny state authoritarianism?
Yes. Various States have imposed draconian and very undemocratic policies in the past and there is no reason to think that they will not try to return to those very type practices.

Forum List

Back