Roe overturned

I think we'll see a greater interest in mail order abortions where you can get the medication to induce an abortion if the pregnancy is not more than 10 weeks, or whatever it is.

I just read where one state banned that, forget which state

The right wing activist court took away a right. That is what happened today.

Read the 9th Amendment.
Bullshit Moon Bat. You are confused.

Amendment IX​

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

It doesn't say a goddamn thing about the federal government protecting abortion.

A license to practice law or practice medicine, Einstein? This current SCOTUS delirium includes two points that help to define its pathology:

1. Ohio House Bill 413, which failed, demanding that doctors re-implant ectopic pregnancies or face abortion murder charges, something medically impossible:

2. 5 May 2022, Oklahoma's arrogant (and stupid) misinterpretation by boasting that it knows when life starts:

Both were stupid examples, did not really see the need to address them both.

As we have just seen, precedence means nothing to the court.

Yes it does, but it doesn't mean everything. Should the Dredd Scott case have been allowed to stand? Or Plessy v Ferguson (segregation)? The reality is that Roe v Wade was a bad decision by a progressive liberal activist court that did not have a firm basis in the Constitution or in normal American life. It was a bad decision to begin with and should have been overturned long ago.

FWBzsFYXoAIhUwt

^^^Whitehouse is the guy who belongs to a country club that doesn't allow black people.

Europeans have a much more restrictive attitude and
mindset over Abortions.
What should that explain.

I’m talking about the legislative process. The Congress can pass a law making the right to an abortion a federal statute.

So are you admitting there was no federal constitutional statute legalizing abortion with RVW? Thanks

I just read where one state banned that, forget which state

What are they gonna do, check everybody's mailbox? I have no doubt you are right, but how can that be enforced? I suspect there will be other states that do the same thing tho. And here's the thing: if a state goes too far trying to enforce something like this, there could be some blowback politically.

Forum List

Back