Roe overturned

The same thing was said about RvW just 5 years ago. And here we are.

Tell that to Justice Thomas who has already brought up doing so.

and he would be right, for forcing issuance of SSM marriages, not recognizing them like any other out of State marriage, which has ample precedent.

What possible incentive does the GOP have to go along with any such law?

You should understand that I am unhappy with BOTH political parties on this since they resist the idea of a compromise that needs to be done.

Both parties have been extremists on this topic which is really sad as it is a chronic infestation against unity of the nation one that make us weaker and weaker over the decades as Slavery once did when it greatly undervalued the black people potential to develop this nation.

America is dying under a rainstorm of fanaticism, corruption and lawfare ugliness.

What stuns me is how many ignorant leftists actually think this ruling will make abortion illegal.
It’s just a start

Once Roe is off the books there are no limits on what laws Republicans can pass to restrict access to abortion

Arrest women who get abortions
Ban interstate travel for abortion
Sue out of state Doctors
Sue anyone who helps a woman to obtain an out of state abortion

Why is that a problem? A license to practice law does not transfer from state to state, nor do many other licenses, like CCW. reconcile those matters first, or you folks come off as hypocrites on an issue by issue basis.

There is no comparison to being married and being a lawyer.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
Is Joe Biden tired of all his “winning”? LOL.

1D315675-9738-4C43-A702-5371212C6BF4.jpeg

The Dissent is a lie. That's pretty much the case for everything that those leftist Justices ever say.

The Court did not say a woman has no right to an abortion from the moment of fertilization. I, on the other hand, am quite happy to say that. But what the court said was simply that the matter is in the power of the States and not the Federal Government.

Quit lying and spreading disinformation.

It’s just a start

Once Roe is off the books there are no limits on what laws Republicans can pass to restrict access to abortion

Arrest women who get abortions
Ban interstate travel for abortion
Sue out of state Doctors
Sue anyone who helps a woman to obtain an out of state abortion

I would be against 1,2 and 4 100%, and 3 if the doctor was performing the abortion in a State that allows it. States can't control who goes to other States and what they do in those other States, except of course for minors without parental consent.

More liberal lies. If it was really a Constitutional right it couldn't be overturned. Liberals are ignorant.
So then that explains John Roberts { Chief Justice } a supposed
Republican.Like fur git aboud it.
he's harvard graduate.An Obama flak.That is why Obama
had a Re-swearing in the day after January 20th,2009.
At Obamas White House.Roberts did not bring a Bible.
There was Not a Bible to be found in all the Obama's White House.
Only a few people were allowed to witness the Private
swearing-in from the WH Map room.
Some older Female journalist witnessed the Swearing-in.She could barely
see the book used.I'm sure she wrote it appeared to be
a Koran { Al-Qur'an }.
Makes sense.Roberts has been shilling for Fellow Harvard Graduate
Obama on numerous fronts.

The court kicked the can from the Supreme Court to 50 states

Each state will now run partisan opinions on whether Abortion should be allowed

Political power will determine

Yes, and with the limited function that is the right leaning brain, they haven’t figured out that political power is about to change in those states. Some a little faster than others.

The Dissent is a lie. That's pretty much the case for everything that those leftist Justices ever say.

The Court did not say a woman has no right to an abortion from the moment of fertilization. I, on the other hand, am quite happy to say that. But what the court said was simply that the matter is in the power of the States and not the Federal Government.

Quit lying and spreading disinformation.
It must be agonizing for today's leftist to have to work
overtime to ply dopey lies that not only make little to no
sense but even sound like something Tyrants would crave.

They both require a license. Notice you skipped CCW. Why? If the Court overturns gay marriage, there is your precedence, the hypocrisy liberals thrive on.

Both were stupid examples, did not really see the need to address them both.

As we have just seen, precedence means nothing to the court.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”. C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

I think we'll see a greater interest in mail order abortions where you can get the medication to induce an abortion if the pregnancy is not more than 10 weeks, or whatever it is.

Forum List

Back