Roe overturned

and what is to keep a future court with a different make up from saying they were wrong in the past?

Because the issue will be settled..... legislatively as it should be.

Mississippi allows Abortion to 15 weeks, my state will continue to allow abortion for years ahead.

The only answer: vote every anti-reproductive-freedom Republican (which is basically all of them) out of office this November ! Then codify Roe and expand the Supreme Court.

They don't have the power to arbitrarily overturn a previous decision. It would have to be via some type case winding it's way through the courts....challenging the decision.

So, just like what happened with RvW then?

I never thought Roe v Wade would ever be overturned, incredible. Let the rioting begin.
I always knew it would be eventually overturned. It has always been acknowledged as bad law by experts. SCOTUS can’t create rights not set out in the constitution. Now the various state and federal legislatures will have to deal with the issue. That’s what should have been done in the first place, but liberals made an end run around the legislatures through the courts because they lacked the ability to pass Roe as a law.

FWBodtEWAAA0zY2

I asked a woman that I know very well what she would do to keep from having an unwanted pregnancy.

Her answer was:

1. Not have sex, or

2. Make sure she or her partner had birth control.

I then asked her what would happen if she got pregnant and that was an inconvenience to her.

Her answer was "I would take responsibility and sure as hell would not murder the child".
gee, whoda thunk it?

Now women will no longer just automatically think abortion is "nothing" or no big deal..

The law says it is murder and there is a punishment

The law says it.. R v W said in essence that abortion was something less than murder, a HUGE lie that was foisted on us by liberals in 1973

I am JUST SO HAPPY WE ELECTED TRUMP WHO GAVE US THESE AWESOME JUSTICES! :)

His best accomplishment... (and he had SO many...)🇺🇸

Where women are denied the right to privacy, as far as their baby factory is concerned, in several states already by means of Trigger laws. Some States feel like they should own the women I guess.

Psssft, the Neo-GOP and the Great Pussy Grab. Thanks Donnie.

Never trust the Neo-GOP, ladies. Better vote them out while you still can!
Why grab a pussy when you can fuck it and murder the baby?

Because the issue will be settled..... legislatively as it should be.

Mississippi allows Abortion to 15 weeks, my state will continue to allow abortion for years ahead.

And Missouri just made it illegal after 8 weeks with no no exceptions for rape, incest or human trafficking.

Which King?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons
Ahh ha ha...that's a good one. Why didn't the SCOTUS cite the 4th in their opinion?

The federal gov't.....acting like a King.

So, just like what happened with RvW then?
In a case that had been through the courts and gone to SCOTUS, yes.

I always knew it would be eventually overturned. It has always been acknowledged as bad law by experts. SCOTUS can’t create rights not set out in the constitution. Now the various state and federal legislatures will have to deal with the issue. That’s what should have been done in the first place, but liberals made an end run around the legislatures through the courts because they lacked the ability to pass Roe as a law.
they know most people do not agree w/ them at all. . the lying bastard thugs

63 million didn't live long enough to benefit from this ruling

May we never forget them. They had talents and gifts from God that will never, ever be repeated again. .. a huge loss for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not..

A loss of respect for human life anywhere is a loss of respect everywhere...

(child abuse rose 500% after R v W--"I didn't even have to have this little brat")...

Wimpy decision by the court

If Abortion is immoral……say it is immoral and outlaw it
Letting 50 states determine morality makes no sense
Abortion is not a constitutional matter. The constitution doesn’t allow the federal government to deal with it. Now if we could get a ruling that every agency and program that violates the Tenth Amendment must be immediately disbanded I would die a happy man. Thanks to accommodating courts the federal government if far more intrusive and powerful than it was designed to be.

Forum List

Back