Roe overturned

Not admitting anything. Roe was originally a court decision. It was never passed as law by Congress. That was the problem from the beginning. What happened today is a direct result of Congress abdicating its power to the judicial branch. After today

Wrong. Three other Justices dissented. So their interpretation of the Constitution doesn’t matter? Just 6 right wing religious ideologies, who are now proven liars, and political hacks, have the only valid interpretations?

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

What part of that is not clear to you?
Whine more. 6 > 3, democracy in action. Don't you morons drone on and on about majority rule? Hypocrite.

YES! So baby-killers, bring your night of rage. Unfortunately, I doubt it will come directly to me but I wouldn't mind at all responding to violent attack from a bunch of baby murderers.
for sure. But the thugs who like murder are going to attack someone.. and I'll bet nothing is done to enforce the law against the *&$#@s

nancy drew butcher.jpg

Suck it cult.

What a huge victory for the rules and law of our beloved Constitutional Republic.

These misguided cult morons do not understand basic fuck civics.

So do I. That’s why I always keep a condom in my wallet. Birth control isn’t difficult.
I asked a woman that I know very well what she would do to keep from having an unwanted pregnancy.

Her answer was:

1. Not have sex, or

2. Make sure she or her partner had birth control.

I then asked her what would happen if she got pregnant and that was an inconvenience to her.

Her answer was "I would take responsibility and sure as hell would not murder the child".

Forum List

Back