Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Stopping white fanatical MAGA Christians from empowering state governments to force full term gestation on woman who do not want to give birth.
You and your "white" bull shite, when in fact I bet you're white yourself

I am a white rational theist like Washington, Adams, Jefferson and Madison. I voted for Biden Clinton and Obama who I consider to be rational Christians who have the support of ninety percent of black Christians. I consider black Christians to be rational theists and my beloved brothers and sisters.

You are a white MAGA Christian who votes for white MAGA Republicans like Trump, who appointed three white Catholics to the USCC who last June ruled to overturn the fifty year old decision that prevented white fanatical MAGA Christians from empowering state governments to force full term gestation on woman who do not want to give birth.

My black sisters are three times as likely to die due to complications in pregnancy so I oppose all your white MAGA politicians who vote in favor of killing all women by full term forced gestation, but ruthless Republican killing of black women by full term forced gestation is uniquely deplorable. Given Trump’s ’s record of exploitation of white grievance; you being a Christian supporting that schmuck, should be ashamed. Voters like BackAgain and atheist CarsomyrPlusSix lack empathy for the plight of all women in this country so it’s very unlikely to believe any could trickle down to black women who can no longer get an abortion in the white MAGA Christian states where they live.

nf.23.07.11 #9,650
bvvgl.23.07.11 #9,658
nf.23.07.11 #9,661

Last edited:
You have argued endlessly in support of abortion.

"Evangelicals considered abortion a “Catholic issue” through most of the 1970s, and there is little in the history of evangelicalism to suggest that abortion would become a point of interest.

James Dobson, who later became an implacable foe of abortion, acknowledged after the Roe decision that the Bible was silent on the matter and that it was plausible for an evangelical to hold that “a developing embryo or fetus was not regarded as a full human being”.

Paul Weyrich (founder of the Heritage foundation) tried to make a point to his religious right brethren that the religious right did not come together in response to the Roe decision. No, Weyrich insisted, what got the movement going as a political movement was the attempt on the part of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to rescind the tax-exempt status of Bob Jones University because of its racially discriminatory policies, including a ban on interracial dating that the university maintained until 2000."

My argument is in opposition to state governments forcing full term gestation on women who do not want to gestate a fetus.

A fetus has no right to life if the conscious person sustaining its life does not want to sustain it beyond seventeen weeks.

There is no conscious fetus person that dies in an early abortion.. The fetus dies but outside of Catholicism in 1973 that death was not counted as the death of a human being.

There is no such thing to be legally defined as a human being that does not have its own consciousness, produced by its own brain, connected to a neurological system by trillions of connections and neurons necessary to sustain a new unique life on its own.

During pregnancy a human fetus lives inside a woman’s body. I have never denied any human fetus a right to life during my lifetime. Never. you are a liar.

bckvgn.23.07.10 #9,655
nf.23.07.11 #9,660
Doesn't the above that is emboldened, cancel out the first part of your post ?

My argument is in opposition to state governments forcing full term gestation on women who do not want to gestate a fetus.

A fetus has no right to life if the conscious person sustaining its life does not want to sustain it beyond seventeen weeks.

There is no conscious fetus person that dies in an early abortion.. The fetus dies but outside of Catholicism in 1973 that death was not counted as the death of a human being.
Life is not all about how you wish to define things. “Life” is above your pay grade.

I am a white rational theist like Washington, Adams, Jefferson and Madison. I voted for Biden Clinton and Obama who I consider to be rational Christians who have the support of ninety percent of black Christians. I consider black Christians to be rational theists and my beloved brothers and sisters.

You are a white MAGA Christian who votes for white MAGA Republicans like Trump, who appointed three white Catholics to the USCC who last June ruled to overturn the fifty year old decision that prevented white fanatical MAGA Christians from empowering state governments to force full term gestation on woman who do not want to give birth.

My black sisters are three times as likely to die due to complications in pregnancy so I oppose all your white MAGA politicians who vote in favor of killing all women by full term forced gestation, but ruthless Republican killing of black women by full term forced gestation is uniquely deplorable. Given Trump’s ’s record of exploitation of white grievance; you being a Christian supporting that schmuck, should be ashamed. Voters like BackAgain and atheist CarsomyrPlusSix lack empathy for the plight of all women in this country so it’s very unlikely to believe any could trickle down to black women who can no longer get an abortion in the white MAGA Christian states where they live.

nf.23.07.11 #9,650
bvvgl.23.07.11 #9,658
nf.23.07.11 #9,661
Just what I thought... You are a leftist liberal that is a complete hypocrite when you try and use a skin color as if that keeps your black audiences captivated when you attack your own color.... ROTFLMBO 🤣

I hope black's someday see through you crazy people's bull shite, I truly do.

" Missed Summations Of Ha Hue Lose "

* Ass King Ewe A Question *

You lose, otherwise you attempt to frame the abortion issue as if it is being "prohibited" (your words), when infact that is absolutely NOT what the Ruling was about. It just got the federal government out of the business of sanctioning the killing of unborn human beings, otherwise due to an uncivilized order that had evolved within the situation.
The government interests begin concurrently with the instantiation of a citizen through a live birth requirement .

The principles which follow from a live birth requirement for state interests are equitable doctrine and equal protection of negative liberties , that occurs among those individuals which have met a live birth requirement by which to receive an entitled for government interests .

The pretense for government to comply with a standard of civilized is a whimsical standard of subjective nonsense , rather than being valid standard founded on principles of political science and rational ethics .

Last edited:
There is no conscious fetus person that dies in an early abortion
Life is not all about how you wish to define things
What I wrote in post #9,663 is a statement of fact. There is only one stream of consciousness in the body of a woman in her fifteenth week of being pregnant. One consciousness equals one person equals state has no person to protect when a fetus is aborted.

nf.23.07.11 #9,663
bckvgn.23.07.11 #9,665
nf.23.07.12 #9,669

What I wrote in post #9,663 is a statement of fact. There is only one stream of consciousness in the body of a woman in her fifteenth week of being pregnant. One consciousness equals one person equals state has no person to protect when a fetus is aborted.

nf.23.07.11 #9,663
bckvgn.23.07.11 #9,665
nf.23.07.12 #9,669
You don’t get to make-up the definition of life.

Period.

One truly has to marvel at the depths of madness and sociopathic depravity that it takes, in this manner, to liken an innocent child to a violent criminal. •••• And of the folly that it takes for a society to allow those afflicted with such madness and depravity to have so much influence.

Bold is mine:

Dobbs: “the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people {entirely WASP male} and their elected representatives.”​
Dobbs: “American law followed the common law until a wave of statutory restrictions {passed by entirely WASP male} the 1800s expanded criminal liability for abortions. “​
DOBBS: “By the time the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted, three-quarters of the States had made abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy. This consensus {entirely WASP male} endured until the day Roe was decided.​
DOBBS: those {entirely WASP male} who sought to advance the State’s interest in fetal life—could no longer seek to persuade their elected representatives to adopt policies consistent with their views.​

DOBBS: “The permissibility of abortion, and the limitations, upon it, are to be resolved like most important questions in our democracy: { when morality was decided entirely by WASP males and women obeyed her god bound duty to replenish the species and cook dinner fir men ir the man couid not afford to own sjaves} by citizens trying to persuade one another and then voting.”​
DOBBS: §2(b)(i) (quoting Gonzales v. Carhart, 550 U. S. 124, 160 (2007)). It found that most abortions after 15 weeks employ “dilation and evacuation procedures which involve the use of surgical instruments to crush and tear the unborn child,” and it concluded that the “intentional commitment of such acts for nontherapeutic or elective reasons is a barbaric practice, dangerous for the maternal patient, and demeaning to the medical profession.” §2(b)(i)(8).​
Dobbs: Ordered liberty sets limits and defines the boundary between competing interests. Roe and Casey each struck a particular balance between the interests of a woman who wants an abortion and the interests of what they termed “potential life.” Roe, 410 U. S., at 150 (emphasis deleted); Casey, 505 U. S., at 852. But the {MAGA WASP dominate} people of the various States may evaluate those interests differently.​
Dobbs: {MAGA WASP dominated} Voters in other States may wish to impose tight restrictions based on their belief that abortion destroys an “unborn human being.” Miss. Code Ann. §41–41–191(4)(b). Our Nation’s historical understanding of ordered liberty does not prevent the people’s elected representatives from deciding how abortion should be regulat​
Dobbs: Our opinion is not based on any view about if and when prenatal life is entitled to any of the rights enjoyed after birth. ••>•• We end this opinion where we began. Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey {upset MAGA WASP voters and the billionaires who finance our vacations and buy our momma’s homes } arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the {MAGA} people and their {MAGA WASP male dominated} elected representatives.​

bblylck.23.07.11 #8
myrpls.23.07.12 #9,671
nf:23.07.12 #9,672 dobbsexism

Last edited:
You don’t get to make-up the definition of life.

The Holy Roman Catholic Church has made up their very own metaphysical definition that the sanctity of life begins at conception. However, more than half of American Catholics are opposed to forced full term gestation on unwanted pregnancy. That particular religious group majority aligns with me.

Why must I take the minority Catholic view on when the government has an interest to override a law abiding woman’s autonomy over her own body to enforce Catholic doctrine on a secular free civil society?

Just because you say so based upon your version of when the sanctity of life begin? WTF?

bckvgn.23.07.11 #9,670
nf.23.07.11 #9,673

Last edited:
The Holy Roman Catholic Church has made up their very own metaphysical definition that the sanctity of life begins at conception. However, more than half of American Catholics are opposed to forced full term gestation on unwanted pregnancy. That particular religious group majority aligns with me.

Why must I take the minority Catholic view on when the government has an interest to override a law abiding woman’s autonomy over her own body to enforce Catholic doctrine on a secular free civil society?

Just because you say so based upon your version of when the sanctity of life begin? WTF?

bckvgn.23.07.11 #9,670
nf.23.07.11 #9,673
Try to simmer down and start thinking. Life does begin at conception. That’s just a scientific fact.

Get an adult to assist you with “fact.”

Life does begin at conception. That’s just a scientific fact.

1. Biological life begins at conception and ends in death
2. Gestating life begins at conception and ends in death or ends at a moment of first breath.
3. Independent life begins at first breath and ends in death.

What is not scientific fact in 1, 2 & 3 ?

bckvgn.23.07.12 #9,675
nf.23.07.12 #9,676

Yep. Biological life begins at conception.

End of debate
I have never disputed the fact that biological life begins at conception. The debate begins where there is no dispute. Your submission by refusing to enter the debate is duly noted.

The debate begins at gestational life as depicted in post #9,676 fact 2. That is the stage of development where Dobbs itself acknowledges that we living breathing thinking human beings in Alito’s words opined that rational men and rational
women can secure the right to an abortion by voting and running for office and electing rational politicians. There is nothing immoral or Constitutionally objectionable when a woman wants to safely terminate a gestating human life.

DOBBS: Our decision returns the issue of abortion to those legislative bodies, and it allows women on both sides of the abortion issue to seek to affect the legislative process by influencing public opinion, lobbying legislators, voting, and running for office. Women are not without electoral or political power. It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who register to vote and cast ballots is consistently higher than the percentage of men who do so. 66 In the last election in November 2020, women, who make up around 51.5 percent of the population of Mississippi, 67 constituted 55.5 percent of the voters who cast ballots. 68”​

You lie when you declared an end of the debate before it even begins.

The debate did end in Kansas last year and you lost. So there is that.

bckvgn.23.07.12 #9,677
nf.23.07.12 #9,678

I have never disputed the fact that biological life begins at conception. The debate begins where there is no dispute. Your submission by refusing to enter the debate is duly noted.

False. Once the FACT is part of the syllogism, the conclusion becomes inescapable that an abortion ends a human life. It does so without due process. Without any process. It is the termination of a helpless, defenseless and completely innocent human life.

If an abortion is required for the life of the mother or to prevent her from suffering an actual injury, an exception to a prohibition on abortions would be required (as many of us already agree).

If the “mother” is a young enough girl, of course it would be horrendous to compel her to take the child to full term and birth.

If the preborn child is the product of rape or incest, again an exception to any law prohibiting abortion would need to be legally available.

If the preborn child is certain to die upon birth or to be still-born, anyway, then again, that should be one of the exceptions.

the conclusion becomes inescapable that an abortion ends a human life. It does so without due process.

Yes, abortion ends a gestating human life. Life being gestated does not have due process in Kansas and that is ok with the six Catholics on the Supreme Court. When the Supreme Court Catholics say a gestating fetus does not have due process against being terminated by its mother, then who exactly are you to say that conservatives on the USSC are not correct?

bckvgn.23.07.12 #9,679
nf.23.07.12

Forum List

Back