Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Oh, well thank you so much for "generously" allowing me to choose the way in which I conform to your edicts on the only correct way to do things. I will counter with a generous offer of your choice of the method to go fuck yourself.

No pain, no gain right ? This country wasn't won by two sides getting together to hash things out over tea and crumpets. Passionate beliefs will be defended always, but the only crux is that the beliefs had best be right, because God won't stand up for wrong. Never has, and never will. He stands up for sinner's because he has given them the choice to redeem themselves through salvation and repentance, so he doesn't stand for them to continue in sin, but that they are willing to change for the better, and therefore move forward from sin otherwise leaving it in the dust bins of time.
The history of the human condition is living in tyranny. Our country was the exception, but that’s coming to an end. Be careful what you wish for.

Video captured a visibly rattled, angry Elizabeth Warren saying that overturning Roe v Wade is 'not what a majority of Americans want'​

Then state elections will determine abortion rights. If the majority want this then it will be voted into law at the state level.

All you quote is opinion pieces. I put in the bill. You’re a victim of fear. The cowardice of the right.

Yeah, that was a left-wing source this time. You can't beat me, so you insult me.

Brilliant strategy.

I am adroitly demonstrating the seismic shift in abortion sentiments/policy by the left, and you can do nothing but hurl insults and ad hominem.

Yeah, that was a left-wing source this time. You can't beat me, so you insult me.

Brilliant strategy.
You do understand what an opinion is correct? I posted the democratic platform, the bill’s text in question and… you post 3 opinion pieces yelling fire in a theatre. That’s not debate. That’s the voice of fear.

You do understand what an opinion is correct? I posted the democratic platform, the bill’s text in question and… you post 3 opinion pieces yelling fire in a theatre. That’s not debate. That’s the voice of fear.

You forget that this is a political opinion board.

You are the one who is scared, not me.

Consider who is giving those opinions. What you do is fail to consider the experience and/or weight of knowledge of the one giving the opinion. Their political affiliation does not always take away from the validity of the points being made in the opinion itself.

You could say, "oh, this is a right-wing opinion, he/she/they must be wrong!" or "I don't agree with this opinion, therefore it must be wrong!" whilst ignoring that they might have decades of experience in the legal field or in the subject they are opining on.

We call what you are doing 'intellectual dishonesty.' Own up to it, you coward. You reek of it.

Last edited:

To what precisely?

You essentially told a woman who has had more than one child that her opinions and positions regarding abortion and female bodily autonomy are fake. You dismissed her out of hand. You acted like she knew nothing that she was talking about. All of that presumably coming from a man.

Sometimes it's fun to use liberal logic against liberals, and you sir as far as this issue goes, are very liberal.

Did anyone tell you that you suck at mansplaining?

You ever going to state when exactly a fetus becomes a life and thus has a right to life? Or are you too much of a coward?

Forum List

Back