Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Huh? I’ve always been opposed to threats of violence and death, whether it raged all summer long at cities throughout the country by BLM leftists, or on one day for a few hours by conservatives.

But since I assume you are opposed to it, how about condemning what your leftists are doing in threatening the SCOTUS? And how about condemning the POS who decided to leak this?
You gotta be kidding.

Show me a post where she thinks anything like all women support killing babies. A link will do, otherwise it is obfuscation.

When you rely “on a pattern of behavior” subjectively defined, to “discern a position” without being able to pinpoint any part of that pattern to support your conclusion, then you’re just blowing hot air.

What is factually supported, is that the majority of American women support upholding Roe, keeping abortion safe and legal, putting some restrictions on it. This is supported by numerous polls over the years.

Subjectively (because I haven’t actually looked it up) I think most women who have an abortion, do not make that decision easily and that while many may never choose to have one themselves, they strongly believe that choices concerning her body and medical decisions are hers and hers alone.
If it’s not Constitutional, it’s not Constitutional. End of story,.

Huh? I’ve always been opposed to threats of violence and death, whether it raged all summer long at cities throughout the country by BLM leftists, or on one day for a few hours by conservatives.

But since I assume you are opposed to it, how about condemning what your leftists are doing in threatening the SCOTUS? And how about condemning the POS who decided to leak this?
They use this tactic always.........Coyote is an expert at it..............She attacks you to deflect the topic to chow down on you because she doesn't want to defend the BS being spewed by her side.

Yesterday..............I used a flame thrower............today I use the actual facts throwing bombs at them

Changes nothing for their states.............it is them trying to IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS on us..............and nothing more. And they will RAMP UP VIOLENCE IN THEIR OUTRAGE..........and Burn Loot And Murder by a different name.

They use this tactic always.........Coyote is an expert at it..............She attacks you to deflect the topic to chow down on you because she doesn't want to defend the BS being spewed by her side.

Yesterday..............I used a flame thrower............today I use the actual facts throwing bombs at them

Changes nothing for their states.............it is them trying to IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS on us..............and nothing more. And they will RAMP UP VIOLENCE IN THEIR OUTRAGE..........and Burn Loot And Murder by a different name.
Yes, they do that - and Coyote is the poster child for it. She deflects by accusing me of something to remove the focus from the barbaric behavior of spoiled, rotten leftists - and she does it with something I never said in the first place. When did I ever support threats of violence and murder?

Yes, they do that - and Coyote is the poster child for it. She deflects by accusing me of something to remove the focus from the barbaric behavior of spoiled, rotten leftists - and she does it with something I never said in the first place. When did I ever support threats of violence and murder?
EXACTLY.........fight fire with fire..............don't play her game.

I suspect that’s correct. And maybe not all that much in all red states for that matter.
Probably lower to existing laws to 15. depends on the ruling. If history is correct SCOTUS will just move it to 15 weeks and kick the can down the road again.

Probably lower to existing laws to 15. depends on the ruling. If history is correct SCOTUS will just move it to 15 weeks and kick the can down the road again.
Yes, that’s my bet too. It’s a compromise, although still in violation of the Constitution that grants the decision to the states.

But I’d rather see a “window”, giving states at least some discretion, with abortions available up to 8 weeks at the minimum, and 15 weeks at the maximum, other than when the life of the mother is at stake.

Yes, that’s my bet too. It’s a compromise, although still in violation of the Constitution that grants the decision to the states.

But I’d rather see a “window”, giving states at least some discretion, with abortions available up to 8 weeks at the minimum, and 15 weeks at the maximum, other than when the life of the mother is at stake.
I have no faith in SCOTUS to do this.........they will go for minimal ruling and kick the can.

Pot paints kettle black. Roe v. Wade is big government making abortion legal up to 24 weeks.......After that each state decides .

Roe v Wade would give that decision to the people of each state...........Changes NOTHING IN BLUE SHITHOLES. who overwhelmingly allow late term abortion.

You believe you have the right to DICATTE YOUR VIEWS......to states that don't agree with you and nothing more.

But RIOT SEASON BY BRAIN DEAD LEFTIST IS UPON US as it's election time again.
Depriving women of the freedom they have enjoyed for 50 years and permitting the authoritarians to arrogate that freedom to their politicians and bureaucrats is a retrogression most Americans oppose. Advanced states will protect freedom.

Depriving women of the freedom they have enjoyed for 50 years and permitting the authoritarians to arrogate that freedom to their politicians and bureaucrats is a retrogression most Americans oppose. Advanced states will protect freedom.
Advanced States.................LMAO.......New York that allows abortion on demand at ANY TIME INCLUDING AT BIRTH.

Advancement................

Forum List

Back