Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

There is no possibility in my view that a pre-born fetus is not human. I see the human fetus as part of the human mother in the same exact way that human Jewish people see it.
So abortion isn't wrong because she is just killing herself? So she's committing suicide? Isn't that also wrong?

You are having to jump through a lot of unnecessary hoops just to avoid stating that abortion ends a human life. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit abortion ends a human life and say you still support a woman's right to do so? At least then you would be honest. Because if you can't acknowledge what you are doing you are in effect admitting that you know you shouldn't be doing it.

Last edited:
" What Gawd Has To Say About Genetic Continuance In The Animal Kingdom "

* Individuals Are Accountable For Their Genetic Self Ownership *

So abortion isn't wrong because she is just killing herself? So she's committing suicide? Isn't that also wrong?
Infanticide is disturbingly common in nature. It's typically committed by males that take over a pride or pack and kill whatever babies are present to make room for the ones they plan to father. It's not nearly as common for parents to behave murderously toward their own babies, and it's much rarer still for a mother to be the attacker — especially among primates.

The only thing that makes the work tolerable is that tamarin troops cooperate to rear young, but the conditions have to be right. There must be plenty of males to do the protecting and provisioning, and there can't be too many other females with babies of their own that also require attention.

When there were at least three assisting males in the troop, the researchers found, the survival rate for infants was an impressive 75%; when there were two or fewer males, the number fell to 42%. When a mother-to-be was the only gestating female in a group, the baby she gave birth to had an 80% chance of surviving at least three months. When there were two or more pregnancies, that forecast plunged to just 20%. "Births must be spaced by three months or more," the authors wrote, "in order to allow efficient helping behavior."

The explanation for such pitiless behavior is as cold as it is unavoidable: tamarin mothers are simply very good at balancing their genetic ledgers and know when they're heading for a loss. If they're raising babies that have a poor chance of surviving anyway, why make a pointless investment of time, resources and calories trying to keep them alive? Better to cut their losses, bag the babies and wait for a better season to breed.

" What Gawd Has To Say About Genetic Continuance In The Animal Kingdom "

* Individuals Are Accountable For Their Genetic Self Ownership *

Infanticide is disturbingly common in nature. It's typically committed by males that take over a pride or pack and kill whatever babies are present to make room for the ones they plan to father. It's not nearly as common for parents to behave murderously toward their own babies, and it's much rarer still for a mother to be the attacker — especially among primates.

The only thing that makes the work tolerable is that tamarin troops cooperate to rear young, but the conditions have to be right. There must be plenty of males to do the protecting and provisioning, and there can't be too many other females with babies of their own that also require attention.

When there were at least three assisting males in the troop, the researchers found, the survival rate for infants was an impressive 75%; when there were two or fewer males, the number fell to 42%. When a mother-to-be was the only gestating female in a group, the baby she gave birth to had an 80% chance of surviving at least three months. When there were two or more pregnancies, that forecast plunged to just 20%. "Births must be spaced by three months or more," the authors wrote, "in order to allow efficient helping behavior."

The explanation for such pitiless behavior is as cold as it is unavoidable: tamarin mothers are simply very good at balancing their genetic ledgers and know when they're heading for a loss. If they're raising babies that have a poor chance of surviving anyway, why make a pointless investment of time, resources and calories trying to keep them alive? Better to cut their losses, bag the babies and wait for a better season to breed.
That's nice.

So abortion isn't wrong
NFBW: Abortion is not wrong unless your religion or code of ethics says it is. In your case ding if you are involved in a pregnancy do not terminate your gift from your personal Catholic God. in the meantime get your F’n Church LADY nose out of the four billion uteruses in the world. They do not belong to you and your dream of majority Taliban control of American uteruses in Christian dominated red states is near the top of moral depravity.END2208021905

Then it's time to assign a SSN from the moment of con-ception. Why wasn't that being done if it's a person already?

And yes, taxes INDEED have something to do with being a human or not. Where have YOU been? :heehee:
Come on now Bod person, think about what you are claiming here. Let's discuss laws that still remain on the books that are below any level of rational thought. Almost every state has these old laws. My point is that legality of any society usually lags behind information. Take for instance this scenario: a guy on a horse rides to town and his horse suddenly bolts into a canter and tramples a guy to death. The event happened on a Thursday. The new law after the fact reads: no horse riding in town on Thursdays.

Laws for civil behavior are needed, as another wise poster mentioned, but the creation of laws does not indicate it's the best law nor even sensible.

I like the law still on the books about no spitting on Sundays lol can't recall which state but last I checked it was still on the books of some state statutes.

" Cowards Protected By The Flippant *

* Despots Hiding Behind The Walls Of Injustice *

Tell it to SCOTUS :lol:
In time , those traitorous reprobates of sedition are going to answer and be disgraced .

How is it that supposedly educated adjudicators are placed in charge of defending the citizens of this republic , yet they are too categorically stupid to understand imminent birth as potential life , where viability is substitute in lieu of live birth , where live birth is required for equal protection , because they supposedly need someone to spoon feed them the meaning of " Logically , of course , a legitimate state interest .. not .. prior to live birth . " written by another supreme court justice ?

As all clearly understand the obvious induction and logically of course deduction of a live birth requirement for equal protection by Blackmun's " Logically , of course " statement , and equal protection of negative liberties for those entitled to equal protection , facts are that the justices cannot be that mentally retarded and they are in fact traitors who have knowingly committed sedition !

Last edited:
If you can't admit you are ending a human life, you shouldn't be allowed to take that life as you clearly do not understand the consequences of your actions.
NFBW: I am not ending a human life. As a viable human since I took my first breath of life a long time ago, my societal obligations apply to viable human beings like me alive outside the womb., We visbles shalt not kill, main or plunder each other. The goal is to prosper together. What a female visble does if she becomes pregnant is her business. END2208021926

NFBW: Do You think Jews can have and participate in a civilized society. If Jews can, I can. We are of one mind on when human life begins and science backs us up. END2208021805
You keep throwing in stuff like Jew's and such, but we no that you are just diverting to bull crap when you are beaten by your own game.

You were asked CarsomyrPlusSix “what preborn fetal cells and tissue do you know that oxygenates it’s own blood?”

They do need oxygen provided by their mom.

NFBW: That is correct: The fetus uses mom’s oxygen delivered in her blood and without which the fetus will die,

So where is the attack that kills someone else? There is no someone else yet. When a pregnancy is terminated prior to viability.

CarsomyrPlusSix220802-#4,156 “You are not "deprived control over your own body" when you are not allowed to attack and kill someone else.”

NFBW2208020859-#4,158 “The fetus cannot be “someone else” until it is capable of oxygenating its own blood as born humans do. 2208021953

In time , those traitorous reprobates of sedition are going to answer and be disgraced .

How is it that supposedly educated adjudicators are placed in charge of defending the citizens of this republic , yet they are too categorically stupid to understand imminent birth as potential life , where viability is substitute in lieu of live birth , where live birth is required for equal protection , because they supposedly need someone to spoon feed them the meaning of " Logically , of course , a legitimate state interest .. not .. prior to live birth . " written by another supreme court justice ?

As all clearly understand the obvious induction and logically of course deduction of a live birth requirement for equal protection by Blackmun's " Logically , of course " statement , and equal protection of negative liberties for those entitled to equal protection , facts are that the justices cannot be that mentally retarded and they are in fact traitors who have knowingly committed sedition !
Screw your bull crap and wicked wisdom, because the bottom line is that if a woman doesn't use her knowledge concerning birth control, and she chooses to just engage in animalistic spontaneous sex that result's in her becoming pregnant, and then next her mate decides to hell with this "he just wanted a quick whore lay" and then moves on what comes next ??.......So let's say that she attempts to make it work out (tries to gain his commitment), yet in the meantime she's nurturing a human being that's growing within her body purdy much all in hopes of.......Ok so then it doesn't work out between him and her, so by this time in the situation; the unborn developing human reaches a stage that has formed a beating heart, and probably little finger's and toe's etc.

Now in her disheartening adventure she turns her disappointment inward on her baby, and decides she would rather just take it out on the baby by aborting him or her because she's ridding herself of the whole bad experience that actually she had now caused herself by not showing some kind of control or restraint in her life when it was needed badly.

Abortion's out of convenience or to get back at one another should be something that isn't attainable ever.

Standard's and self-control has to make a comeback in America to a healthier degree, and education, education, education. Vulnerable irrational cultures should be reeducated somehow, and all the madness stopped, and replaced at healthier degree.

That's nice.

NFBW: I am not ending a human life. As a viable human since I took my first breath of life a long time ago, my societal obligations apply to viable human beings like me alive outside the womb., We visbles shalt not kill, main or plunder each other. The goal is to prosper together. What a female visble does if she becomes pregnant is her business. END2208021926
You support abortion. Deep down inside you know it's wrong and that's why you have constructed a convoluted rationalization that abortion isn't ending a human life.

NFBW2208022118

ding220728-#3,985 “This is you playing word games because you can't bear to face the fact that you support ending a human life.

NFBW2207282115-#3,997 “I know full well that when she chooses to terminate a developing human organism in her womb it ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.

ding 220802-#4,181 “Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit abortion ends a human life and say you still support a woman's right to do”

NFBW: Will you explain what it means when you say “ends a human life”? Is it the same as what CarsomyrPlusSix says it is:

CarsomyrPlusSix220802-#4,156 “You are not "deprived control over your own body" when you are not allowed to attack and kill someone else.”

NFBW: Or is it murder after the first trimester as eagle1462010 says: “Of course we agree that rape or incest abortion should be allowed. Hell im ok with it til the1st part of second trimester. After that you can kiss my ass.” END2208022118

NFBW2208022334 Toto, I’ve a feeling the American Taliban Church Ladies are not in Kansas anymore.”

Kansas voters block effort to ban abortion in state constitutional amendment vote​

Abortion rights forces scored an upset victory in Kansas on Tuesday when voters rejected an amendment that would have allowed the state legislature to ban the procedure. By ALICE MIRANDA OLLSTEIN
08/02/2022 10:46 PM

ClaireH
BackAgain airplanemechanic
ding beagle9 BS Filter
San Souci eagle1462010
ChemEngineer
Mashmont

NFBW: From the list I say Mashmont is the biggest loser following the Kansas vote. White Christian Catholic nationalism hit a swift kick to the pants tonight.

You support abortion

NFBW: i support a woman’s right to choose snd freedom from @ding’s sneaky authoritarian

NFBW2208022118

ding220728-#3,985 “This is you playing word games because you can't bear to face the fact that you support ending a human life.

NFBW2207282115-#3,997 “I know full well that when she chooses to terminate a developing human organism in her womb it ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.

ding 220802-#4,181 “Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit abortion ends a human life and say you still support a woman's right to do”

NFBW: Will you explain what it means when you say “ends a human life”? Is it the same as what CarsomyrPlusSix says it is:

NFBW: Or is it murder after the first trimester as eagle1462010 says: “Of course we agree that rape or incest abortion should be allowed. Hell im ok with it til the1st part of second trimester. After that you can kiss my ass.” END2208022118
In Israel women must go before a termination committee to get approval BECAUSE abortion ends a human life.

Forum List

Back