Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Any argument for abortion can be turned to justify the killing of any human who's existence has become a burden to someone else.

Any argument against abortion can be turned to justification for the slavery of any human being that society decides to enslave.

Everything you need to know about abortion in America.

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2016

So, I don't need to know that an abortion stops a beating heart? Kills a child?. What the Constitution says about equal protections of our laws?

None of it?

Abortion most times doesn't stop a beating heart.

A fetus- a potential child's heart- doesn 't start beating until around week 5.

Lol.

Most.

What about the ones that do stop A beating heart?

What about the ones that don't?

Remember you are in favor of laws that charge a 12 year old rape victim with murder if she takes the morning after pill.

If R v W is overturned America will be overrun with dependent liberal git.

We'll all go bankrupt!

This is a perfect example of RW thinking. If abortions are made to be illegal, the end result is that some doctors will go to prison, and women will continue to get abortions from other legal sources. In short, nothing is solved, but simplistic reasoning works for the RW.
Jefferson Davis made similar arguments defending slavery and all his fellow slaveholders agreed with him.

And here you are arguing that for the slavery of pregnant women.......

No, I was hoping that more American's would honor the constitutional right set out by Roe v Wade. It's kinda like the gun restrictions being an issue. Constitutional rights.

If you don't support abortion you legalize all the wrongs committed against women.

Here are Virginia's rules on abortion -- how do they compare to other states?

The SCOTUS is not infallible and it hss been wrong before.

Can we agree that nobody has the right to violate the rights of another person? A Child?

Wow- so you agree you have no right to violate the rights of a pregnant woman.

We have laws against slavery in this country- forcing a woman to be pregnant not only risks her life and her health- it violates the 13th Amendment guarantees of protection against slavery and involuntary servitude

Unless the woman was raped, she voluntarily gave the child the right to be there and use her body, when she and her partner created the child and their physical relationship, herself.

Even Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that fact.

According to you on the Right- even raped women- even 12 year old girls raped are required to put their lives and health in danger- and that certainly is involuntary servitude.

Why are you so obsessed with this. Do you have trauma from personal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had trauma, would I say so?

Shrug.

My reasons vary and have developed and evolved over time.

I was once pro choice on abortion. . . For whatever that's worth.

If abortions are outlawed we will regress to the days of abortions which were performed with a coat hanger in the privacy of the back seat of a car. I remember those days well. Did outlawing alcohol stop the consumption of whiskey? Did outlawing marijuana stop people from smoking pot?

Attempts to legislate morality not only fail, but create bigger problems than before.

The USA and much of the Western World is suffering an epidemic of very early onset puberty in young girls. If an eight year old pubescent girl is raped and impregnated by her mentally retarded father would you force her to carry the fetus until she miscarries as girls that young inevitably do. What kind of monster would demand that?

For that matter would you force a female of any age who has been raped to bear the child of her rapist? That is sinfully bitterly cruel. If a female who claims she was raped seeks an abortion would you demand a government investigation to substantiate her claim? Are anti abortion advocates all statists?

It will then be time for taxpayers to foot the bill for unwanted kids....and rightfully so. Pro life doesn't end at birth.
What happens at birth? Are there programs in place? Are 700,000 women giving up child for adoption? What little programs we have are being shut down by President Trump.

So, I don't need to know that an abortion stops a beating heart? Kills a child?. What the Constitution says about equal protections of our laws?

None of it?

Lol.

Most.

Remember you are in favor of laws that charge a 12 year old rape victim with murder if she takes the morning after pill.

Quote it or admit that's a fucking lie.

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
Actually not.

Most states will continue to recognize a woman’s right to privacy – including some red states such as Arizona and Alaska.

And although ‘illegal,’ abortion will still take place in repressive rightwing states hostile to privacy rights.

Moreover, women seeking abortions will need only travel to free states to have the procedure; indeed, overturning Roe would do little to end abortions.

‘Banning’ abortion will only have the effect of satisfying the authoritarian right in its desire to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
Many women seeking abortion cannot afford to travel state to state. Also, extensive traveling is not a healthy thing for pregnant women.

None of it?

Lol.

Most.

Girl, 11, gives birth to child of rapist after Argentina says no to abortion

The birthrate is slowly going down which is a great sign for the nation...less abortions and more white collar job vacancies.

It will then be time for taxpayers to foot the bill for unwanted kids....and rightfully so. Pro life doesn't end at birth.
What happens at birth? Are there programs in place? Are 700,000 women giving up child for adoption? What little programs we have are being shut down by President Trump.
:link:
Social Security Administration change in disability rules could cut benefits to tens of thousands

None of it?

Lol.

Most.

Girl, 11, gives birth to child of rapist after Argentina says no to abortion

You accused me of a position I have never taken.

Back it up or admit you fucking lied.

Last edited:
:link:
Social Security Administration change in disability rules could cut benefits to tens of thousands
Republicans don't really want healthcare for everyone
The Ripple Effects of Taking SNAP Benefits From One Person Cuts to Low-Income Assistance Programs in President Trump’s 2020 Budget Are Wide-Ranging

No, I was hoping that more American's would honor the constitutional right set out by Roe v Wade. It's kinda like the gun restrictions being an issue. Constitutional rights.

If you don't support abortion you legalize all the wrongs committed against women.

Here are Virginia's rules on abortion -- how do they compare to other states?

The SCOTUS is not infallible and it hss been wrong before.

Can we agree that nobody has the right to violate the rights of another person? A Child?

Wow- so you agree you have no right to violate the rights of a pregnant woman.

We have laws against slavery in this country- forcing a woman to be pregnant not only risks her life and her health- it violates the 13th Amendment guarantees of protection against slavery and involuntary servitude

Unless the woman was raped, she voluntarily gave the child the right to be there and use her body, when she and her partner created the child and their physical relationship, herself.

Even Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that fact.

According to you on the Right- even raped women- even 12 year old girls raped are required to put their lives and health in danger- and that certainly is involuntary servitude.

Why are you so obsessed with this. Do you have trauma from personal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry.

I thought you were asking me.

This is a perfect example of RW thinking. If abortions are made to be illegal, the end result is that some doctors will go to prison, and women will continue to get abortions from other legal sources. In short, nothing is solved, but simplistic reasoning works for the RW.
Jefferson Davis made similar arguments defending slavery and all his fellow slaveholders agreed with him.

Slaveholders were psychotic. I think you are too.
Think again. You are the one killing babies, I am the one trying to save them.

If you know anyone killing babies- certainly report them to the police immediately. We have laws that make that illegal.

If you are not reporting any killings to the police- well then we know you really don't believe that those are killings either.

Are you playing "name this fallacy?"

Forum List

Back