Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Their lives begin at birth. You're taking a matter that occurs in women a lot. Are you going to make women report each month the results of their period. I mean a lot of eggs are fertilized and don't "take" sort of thing. As a matter of fact I think Virginia was passing a law like that.

You skipped a lot of biology classes.

Didn't you.

No, I was hoping that more American's would honor the constitutional right set out by Roe v Wade. It's kinda like the gun restrictions being an issue. Constitutional rights.

If you don't support abortion you legalize all the wrongs committed against women.

Here are Virginia's rules on abortion -- how do they compare to other states?

The SCOTUS is not infallible and it hss been wrong before.

Can we agree that nobody has the right to violate the rights of another person? A Child?

A fertilized egg, a fetus, is not a child. There is no completed infant there. You do not understand the process of gestation.
A fetus is not a fertilized egg, that is an embryo. Most abortions occur well after a fetus has developed a head, arms, legs and a heart.
In 2016, almost two-thirds (65.5%) of abortions were performed at ≤8 weeks’

Didn't you.

No, I was hoping that more American's would honor the constitutional right set out by Roe v Wade. It's kinda like the gun restrictions being an issue. Constitutional rights.

If you don't support abortion you legalize all the wrongs committed against women.

Can we agree that nobody has the right to violate the rights of another person? A Child?

A fertilized egg, a fetus, is not a child. There is no completed infant there. You do not understand the process of gestation.
A fetus is not a fertilized egg, that is an embryo. Most abortions occur well after a fetus has developed a head, arms, legs and a heart.
In 2016, almost two-thirds (65.5%) of abortions were performed at ≤8 weeks’
Fetal development: What happens during the 1st trimester?

I have heard absolutely nothing as to how these forced-birth people plan to care for and raise these infants to adulthood.

Abortion is the reason the Democrats are so incompetent.

All the competent politicians left the Democratic Party during the 1980's because, in part, of the party's support for Roe v. Wade.

For example, the South used to be solidly Democrat, now it's solidly Republican.

I have heard absolutely nothing as to how these forced-birth people plan to care for and raise these infants to adulthood.
You might as well ask who's going to take care of the elderly, the handicapped, or the terminally ill. If you say that, it's an argument for killing everyone who is dependent on someone else.

All the competent politicians left the Democratic Party during the 1980's because, in part, of the party's support for Roe v. Wade.

For example, the South used to be solidly Democrat, now it's solidly Republican.

Well, how are you folks planning to raise these infants after you force a birth? Come on. OUT WITH IT.

Well, how are you folks planning to raise these infants after you force a birth? Come on. OUT WITH IT.
That's an argument to kill all children, not just the unborn.

God love the women that had to choose between her and the babies life during delivery. That's got to be a hard decision.

No the argument is whether a developing fetus is a child. I don't happen to think so.

Ronald Reagan and Bush are the reason the south is republican. Give credit where's it's due

What's your IQ score again?

Their lives begin at birth. You're taking a matter that occurs in women a lot. Are you going to make women report each month the results of their period. I mean a lot of eggs are fertilized and don't "take" sort of thing. As a matter of fact I think Virginia was passing a law like that.

Didn't you.

Wow- so you agree you have no right to violate the rights of a pregnant woman.

We have laws against slavery in this country- forcing a woman to be pregnant not only risks her life and her health- it violates the 13th Amendment guarantees of protection against slavery and involuntary servitude

Unless the woman was raped, she voluntarily gave the child the right to be there and use her body, when she and her partner created the child and their physical relationship, herself.

Even Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that fact.

According to you on the Right- even raped women- even 12 year old girls raped are required to put their lives and health in danger- and that certainly is involuntary servitude.

Again. Please show where the Constitution says that children's rights are conditional to whether or not those opposed to abortion will "take care of them" or not.

Didn't you.

Wow- so you agree you have no right to violate the rights of a pregnant woman.

We have laws against slavery in this country- forcing a woman to be pregnant not only risks her life and her health- it violates the 13th Amendment guarantees of protection against slavery and involuntary servitude

Unless the woman was raped, she voluntarily gave the child the right to be there and use her body, when she and her partner created the child and their physical relationship, herself.

Even Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that fact.

According to you on the Right- even raped women- even 12 year old girls raped are required to put their lives and health in danger- and that certainly is involuntary servitude.

Why are you so obsessed with this. Do you have trauma from personal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a perfect example of RW thinking. If abortions are made to be illegal, the end result is that some doctors will go to prison, and women will continue to get abortions from other legal sources. In short, nothing is solved, but simplistic reasoning works for the RW.
Jefferson Davis made similar arguments defending slavery and all his fellow slaveholders agreed with him.

Slaveholders were psychotic. I think you are too.
Think again. You are the one killing babies, I am the one trying to save them.

If you know anyone killing babies- certainly report them to the police immediately. We have laws that make that illegal.

If you are not reporting any killings to the police- well then we know you really don't believe that those are killings either.

Everything you need to know about abortion in America.

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2016

So, I don't need to know that an abortion stops a beating heart? Kills a child?. What the Constitution says about equal protections of our laws?

None of it?

Abortion most times doesn't stop a beating heart.

A fetus- a potential child's heart- doesn 't start beating until around week 5.

Lol.

Most.

What about the ones that do stop A beating heart?

Forum List

Back