Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

I won't accept government that presumes authority over my insides. End of story.

Yes it does. I defended the constitution of the US and I'll use it for my good if I so desire.
Sorry buddy you can’t kill baa a babies
Sure ya can as long as it's early in a pregnancy or the pregnant woman's life is in danger because of the pregnancy.
Not for long .. sorry buddy
LOLOL

You idiots have been saying thhat for nearly ½ a century now.

:lmao:

How many more centuries am I gonna have to wait?
Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.

Sure ya can as long as it's early in a pregnancy or the pregnant woman's life is in danger because of the pregnancy.
LOLOL

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe

LOLOL

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe
Like I said.... that's been the claim for nearly ½ a century. :mm:

LOLOL

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe
Well continue to celebrate killing babies..Kara sucks looks like you won’t win an election in 2020 hehe

LOLOL

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe
Well continue to celebrate killing babies..Kara sucks looks like you won’t win an election in 2020 hehe
LOLOL

So you say. Fortunately for me, you're an idiot. So there's that.

Last edited:
Well continue to celebrate killing babies.

Too many humans are sucking too much fresh water from nature, including the Amazon and Australia....

Yeah, the media and the Dems blame Algore's fraud, not ever noticing that a warmer Earth is a wetter Earth, and in this case it is neither warmer nor wetter.... Fires don't start because of 2-5 degrees of "warming." Fires in plant life start when the plant life dries out.

Face it, two demographics, Muslims and Latino Christians, have been having 10 kids per couple for hundreds of years, and, shockingly, are the two demographics "migrating" all over the planet, because their own countries are already TOO CROWDED, which is why the Amazon area was burning last year = too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of nature.

Desalination of ocean water would help, but it is but a Band-Aid over a tumor. The tumor is human overpopulation.

Those who want each and every crack whore to take each and every pregnancy to term are insane and suicidal as a member of the human race....

Did you see the march for life 2020. I'd think more of those comfortable white women if they were holding hands with a poor black woman.

40 Faces We Saw At The 2020 Washington DC March For Life

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2016
Maybe the white women are poor, and they'd be comfortable holding hands with anyone, of good morals.
Where did you learn your morals?
Why do you ask ?

LOLOL

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe

Who is Kara and why does she suck? And what does she have to do with the 2020 election?

Maybe 2023 or
Or maybe 3572.
We will see hehe

Who is Kara and why does she suck? And what does she have to do with the 2020 election?
Karma** oops lol

I like to think my 14 years service in the military.
That doesn’t give you privilege.. no I didn’t,, they said I was to dangerous
Yes it does. I defended the constitution of the US and I'll use it for my good if I so desire.

Conservatives think a case outta shit hole Louisiana (which has the 2nd highest murder rate of women in the country) is going to turnover Roe v Wade. Conservative beliefs about abortion are part of communitarian beliefs:

Communitarianism is a philosophy that emphasizes the connection between the individual and the community. Its overriding philosophy is based upon the belief that a person's social identity and personality are largely molded by community relationships, with a smaller degree of development being placed on individualism.

Individualism a social theory favoring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.

Get out of our lives conservatives, we don't give a damn about what you think.

That doesn’t give you privilege.. no I didn’t,, they said I was to dangerous

Conservatives think a case outta shit hole Louisiana (which has the 2nd highest murder rate of women in the country) is going to turnover Roe v Wade. Conservative beliefs about abortion are part of communitarian beliefs:

Communitarianism is a philosophy that emphasizes the connection between the individual and the community. Its overriding philosophy is based upon the belief that a person's social identity and personality are largely molded by community relationships, with a smaller degree of development being placed on individualism.

Individualism a social theory favoring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.

Get out of our lives conservatives, we don't give a damn about what you think.
Cool
Story

nobody is a 'pro abort'

No, that's wrong. Some people ABSOLUTELY ARE pro-abortion.

no, they are pro choice.

No, that's (still) wrong. Some people ABSOLUTELY ARE pro-abortion.

who?
Me.

oh well then in that case...

flick.jpg

https://jme.bmj.com/content/medethics/31/1/48.full.pdf

Here's a good article about why abortion isn't murder. It's summary:
Accordingly, moral considerations may dictate acting on (as opposed to accepting) a more conservative conclusion about fetal personhood; for allowing abortion after 10 weeks, given the epistemic uncertainty associated with fetal personhood, runs a substantial risk of resulting in murder. Hence, even if there are reasonable epistemic grounds for believing that the selfhood/ensoulment cannot begin until the first episodes of cortical brain activity, there are strong moral grounds that preclude basing the law on such a belief. Either conclusion, however, entails reasonably extensive abortion-rights. Because, according to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) figures, 91% of all abortions are performed within the first trimester, a law that permitted abortions up to the beginning of discontinuous cortical activity would have the effect of allowing abortions up to 20 weeks and hence permit all first trimester abortions and then some. Further, because, according to CDC figures, 74.5% of all abortions are performed within the first 10 weeks, a law that permitted abortions up to the beginning of brainstem activity would have the effect of allowing most abortions up to 10 weeks. In either case, a substantial number of abortions would be allowed under a law that permitted abortion until the beginning of the relevant form of brain activity.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Nope, that's what you guys.

One more time. How is the Rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts when Republicans are in charge, but going on 50 years now, they haven't overturned Roe?

This shouldn't be hard for you to figure out... do the math buddy.

upload_2020-1-28_18-36-7.jpeg

Of course you can excuse government overreach when it goes along with your fascist morality.

Nope, Federalism.

Want to change it? Amend the Constitution.

Don't need to. Abortion on demand is already the law of the land, and it should be.

Forum List

Back