Roger Stone To Plead 5th Amendment To Jan 6 Commission

Almost every Commie subpoenaed by Truman's HUAC took the 5th and lefties managed to blame a single republican senator for the whole unfortunate era. "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it".

Roger Stone To Plead 5th Amendment To Jan 6 Commission​

Who is next on Nancy's stupid agenda?
  1. Trump's wife?
  2. Trump's chef?
  3. Maybe the pilot of Airforce One heard something?
  4. Trump's teacher in grade school? I bet Trump could have talked of his desire to overthrow the government as a child in his quest for world domination!

Republicans like Roger Stone wanted to right the wrong that happened on election night.
No they didn't. They lost the election fair and square, but had so little character, patriotism or ethical groundings, they decided ignore The Constitution and peaceful transfer of power to overthrow the election by hook or crook, to seize the prize and power.
We've seen this kind of thing in 3rd world takeovers down through the age, just not here.

What do you call a plot to overthrow and right a stolen illegal election?

Justice and Patriotism.
All your conspiracy theories have been debunked repeatedly. Nobody stole the election, which is why no state withdrew their electors even with you guy raising hell from inside. You guys couldn't even convince your own states to overthrow the election. So whatever made you think you could overthrow the election with an attack on capital hill? Sound like treasonous, anti-American bastards to me.

All your conspiracy theories have been debunked repeatedly.
Copy one of the reports here, who did the debunking and how. Not all of them, just the one easiest for you to copy here.

Nobody stole the election
Now all you need to do is back that claim up with some supporting evidence explaining how Joe's miracle election bucked every trend, indicator and pattern in election history for a bum who didn't even have any campaign message or rallies who was a total LOSER the last two times he ran, who was beaten badly at 4AM then had a huge swing around in every state where his winning was essential!

Copy one of the reports here, who did the debunking and how. Not all of them, just the one easiest for you to copy here.

Now all you need to do is back that claim up with some supporting evidence explaining how Joe's miracle election bucked every trend, indicator and pattern in election history for a bum who didn't even have any campaign message or rallies who was a total LOSER the last two times he ran, who was beaten badly at 4AM then had a huge swing around in every state where his winning was essential!
Go do your own research. I am satisfied with the recounts, the outcomes in the courts, and the actions and official certifications of the states, as I recognize the effect of reciprocity of official actions and declarations of the states as is written into The Constitution of The United States. I take it, as a trump supporter, you aren't too supportive of that document.

So your comments and claims are worthless as air and just your unsupported opinion.

The rest of the country is not so gullible.
You are convincing nobody. You couldn't even convince Georgia with a republican Governor, LT Governor, and Secretary of State. Get real.

You are convincing nobody.

I'm not out to convince anybody. I'm just saying that when you have so many unexplained bizarre irregularities in an election, that somebody ought to investigate them to be sure nothing untoward went on there.

So far, since about a day after the election long before even the right questions were known, we've had nothing but pukes like you in the media telling us nothing to see here go away! And reprehensible pukes like you fighting tooth and nail trying to stop even an audit from taking place. All the while telling us there is nothing to find.

And courts unwilling to get involved so dismissing cases on technicalities. Yet for those willing to investigate, they all find grounds to be concerned--- VERY concerned.

Sorry but the matter isn't going away. Tons of fraud and illegality have been found no matter what you claim and there will be no rest until the full truth is found out.

Me, I just want to know that if I vote, that my vote really does count for something real.

No they didn't. They lost the election fair and square, but had so little character, patriotism or ethical groundings, they decided ignore The Constitution and peaceful transfer of power to overthrow the election by hook or crook, to seize the prize and power.
We've seen this kind of thing in 3rd world takeovers down through the age, just not here.
Trump was leading when we all went to bed on election night. Somehow ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared after midnight. Obviously the election was stolen.

He should tell those McCarthites to piss up a rope, stand up, drop trow and give them both cheeks as an answer to any questions they have.
He should tell them what he knows, unless he truly believes doing so would incriminate himself, in a crime.

What's to hide?

Trump was leading when we all went to bed on election night. Somehow ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared after midnight. Obviously the election was stolen.
Duh, hello?

On election day the same day in person voting was counted first, then the early voting ballots and then absentee ballot envelopes had to be verified and then opened and ballots removed from envelopes, flattened out, and fed in to the optical vote counting scanners.....it was a longer process and took a couple of days to count absentee ballots.

OF COURSE ABSENTEE BALLOTS FAVORED BIDEN.

Dems were encouraged to stay home and safe from covid, and vote via absentee ballot.

Republicans were encouraged to take the covid risk and vote in person.

What is it about this, do you continue to not understand?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back