Roman Catholicism is an unscriptural cult

Immersion is the only example of baptism given in the Bible, not sprinkling, which is a tradition of the Catholic Church.
what i am saying to you, ye of little Faith, is that IT DOES NOT MATTER, how one is baptized with water....because it is the SPIRIT that does such....
it is ones faith or in the case of babies, the parent's surrogate Faith in the Spirit that does such....

as Christ explained to Nicodemus who said he could not reenter his mother's womb and reexist it in order to be born again....
-----------------------

Silly to argue about such physical semantics that are not even a REQUIREMENT stated in the Bible....like I said, it is the Devil's calling card, to divide and conquer....don't be such a tool for him....

care

The Bass worships God and follows His commmandments which are His Words which are written. You cannot worship God in Spirit and in Truth without the Word and you cannot have faith without the Word.

Funny. Adam didnt seem to have a problem with not having a Bible. Nor Moses, Elijah, Enoch, etc.

Mark 16:18 - they will pick up snakes with their hands; even if they drink any deadly poison it will not hurt them; and they will place their hands on the sick, and they will recover.

Yep! I think that is where the medical profession took their symbol from ..
medical-symbol-thumb1514980.jpg

... Now! If you can show me where in the bible it says that hanging this outside your office on a shingle (old days, folks), entitles you to take every last cent of some peoples money to heal them ... I will bow down to them, and join them in :eusa_pray:

:D

It's self idolatry, I'm guessing. I'm pretty sure there's something in the bible against that.
probably thefirst or second commandment of the Ten, self idolatry would be to put himself BEFORE God....Thou shall not put any God's before ME....

or make and worship any idol made......?

KJV -2nd commandment- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

i dunno, it could fit????? ;)

probably thefirst or second commandment of the Ten, self idolatry would be to put himself BEFORE God....Thou shall not put any God's before ME....

or make and worship any idol made......?

i dunno, it could fit????? ;)
Yep, the Bass is certainly an expert at putting his judgment's before God's.

Yep! I think that is where the medical profession took their symbol from ..
medical-symbol-thumb1514980.jpg

... Now! If you can show me where in the bible it says that hanging this outside your office on a shingle (old days, folks), entitles you to take every last cent of some peoples money to heal them ... I will bow down to them, and join them in :eusa_pray:

:D

you know i never looked at that before in quite this way but doesn't it also remind you of the story regarding Moses (Charlton Heston) going before Ule Brenner in the Ten Commandments when he threw down his straight walking stick and it turned in to a snake and then the medicine man or merlin or magician of Ule Brenner's threw a stick down and it too became a snake?

The straight walking stick in the center with the two snakes standing tall around it? :)

Last edited:
you know i never looked at that before in quite this way but doesn't it also remind you or the story regarding Moses (Charlton Heston) going before Ule Benner in the Ten Commandments when he threw down his straight walking stick and it turned in to a snake and then the medicine man or merlin or magician of Yule Brenner's threw a stick down and it too became a snake?

The straight walking stick in the center with the two snakes standing tall around it? :)

Yep! And the Angel wings are for "TheBass" :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKWnH-3v0pk&feature=rec-fresh]YouTube - Jim Gaffigan vs. Offended Christian[/ame]

The Bass' wife and Jim Gaffigan!

( or is it the Bassass? :D: )

While the Israelites were wandering in the desert, “Then the LORD sent poisonous snakes among the people, and many Israelites were bitten and died. Then the LORD told Moses to make a metal snake and put it on a pole, so that anyone who was bitten could look at it and be healed.” (While the Israelites were wandering in the desert, “Then the LORD sent poisonous snakes among the people, and many Israelites were bitten and died. Then the LORD told Moses to make a metal snake and put it on a pole, so that anyone who was bitten could look at it and be healed.” (Numbers 21: 6,8) Jesus in John’s Gospel explained the significance of the snake on the pole. “As Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the desert, in the same way the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.” (John 3: 14,15)

While the Israelites were wandering in the desert, “Then the LORD sent poisonous snakes among the people, and many Israelites were bitten and died. Then the LORD told Moses to make a metal snake and put it on a pole, so that anyone who was bitten could look at it and be healed.” (While the Israelites were wandering in the desert, “Then the LORD sent poisonous snakes among the people, and many Israelites were bitten and died. Then the LORD told Moses to make a metal snake and put it on a pole, so that anyone who was bitten could look at it and be healed.” (Numbers 21: 6,8) Jesus in John’s Gospel explained the significance of the snake on the pole. “As Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the desert, in the same way the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.” (John 3: 14,15)

You forgot. Amen :eusa_pray:

:eusa_angel:
That could be your sermon for the day.

Homophobia is a neologism coined to reflect a theory that violence towards homosexuals was rooted in an irrational fear of homosexuality,
which in turn was a result of the "homophobic's" own homosexual urges.

Specifically, the word ''homophobia'' was first coined by psychologist George Weinberg in his book ''Society and the Healthy Homosexual'' in 1972. A possible precursor was ''homoerotophobia'', coined by Dr [[Wainwright Churchill]] in ''Homosexual Behavior Among Males'' in 1967. Rapidly adopted and propogated by gay-normalization / gay-rights activists and advocates (groups and individuals), the term is now a commonly heard term in the discourse on "gay rights".

And this could be yours.

Amen :eusa_pray:

Homophobia is a neologism coined to reflect a theory that violence towards homosexuals was rooted in an irrational fear of homosexuality,
which in turn was a result of the "homophobic's" own homosexual urges.

Specifically, the word ''homophobia'' was first coined by psychologist George Weinberg in his book ''Society and the Healthy Homosexual'' in 1972. A possible precursor was ''homoerotophobia'', coined by Dr [[Wainwright Churchill]] in ''Homosexual Behavior Among Males'' in 1967. Rapidly adopted and propogated by gay-normalization / gay-rights activists and advocates (groups and individuals), the term is now a commonly heard term in the discourse on "gay rights". [/B
Homophobia is NOT a scientific word.

Neither is it listed as a psychological condition or illness.

It is just a word used by the radical homo agenda to describe people who are against homosexuality and the sodomite lifestyle.

Why do you want to bring this subject up to me?

Homophobia is NOT a scientific word.

Neither is it listed as a psychological condition or illness.

It is just a word used by the radical homo agenda to describe people who are against homosexuality and the sodomite lifestyle.

Why do you want to bring this subject up to me?

You have had your share of discussion on this topic.

Forum List

Back