Romney being considered for SoS

I like Romney and I don't dislike Trump, but Romney shouldn't do this. Makes his outspokenness against Trump look fake. Like it was all just because a guy they didn't like was winning, not that they really felt he was problematic
That is the point though.

If Romney did this, it would mean that he genuinely believes his initial judgment of Trump was wrong.

Exactly. Romney and all the old establishment GOPPers were wrong, couldn't be more wrong about Trump. Mitt could blame the MSM initially, but when Trump won the nomination he should have grown a pair and come on board. He probably believed the bullshit polls that H was a landslide winner. The MSM is starting to realize that Trump is uniting the GOP, and yes, he is that smart, really.
Trump is actually scary smart.

His strategy to win the nomination was brilliant enough, but he really had the entire election planned out since at least the 1st debate of the primary.

Trump is bringing Bannon on board.....that's cronyism ?

Romney would do well as SofState.

My guess is that nobody dies from an attack.

I really like the farm, but I would be willing to put it up as collateral against something of equal value that this is unadulterated bullshit... After all it is NBC...

Yeah I guess you're right. The one good thing it would mean is that trump isn't making decisions based on his ego. Having said that I think there are better choices than Romney.

Like who? I think there are probably a ton of better choices in some respects. But if Trump is looking to pick Romney, it's because he is seeking to bring in his coalition too.

I really like the farm, but I would be willing to put it up as collateral against something of equal value that this is unadulterated bullshit... After all it is NBC...

Moron, the eternally-smiling Conway openly stated on CNN that Romney is being considered for that position.......

BTW, there is NO way that Romney would accept after his candid statements about the orange clown.

Moron, the eternally-smiling Conway openly stated on CNN that Romney is being considered for that position.......

Hey asshat have you ever heard of a Trojan Horse? The first rule of any competition is "never trust your opponent"... No wonder you are known to be one of the liberals with IBS syndrome...

Romney?

Is Trump's binder full of anti-establishment Republicans depleted already? Or did it never exist?

BTW, there is NO way that Romney would accept after his candid statements about the orange clown.

Romney has such vast foreign policy experience. He saved the Olympics! lol

Romney?

Is Trump's binder full of anti-establishment Republicans depleted already? Or did it never exist?

Until you tools and I do mean tools know absolutely who is going to be nominated for these Cabinet Positions someone needs to tell you how fucking stupid you crying is... Cry about the ones you have confirmation on...

Trump choosing Romney would be a delightful fuck you! from Trump to the most fanatic of the Trumptard cult.

How about John McCain for the cabinet while we're at it?

He could be Secretary of da Fence!

Forum List

Back