Romney calls out Trump pastor friend

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is actually good news.

Finally, trump and the spawn are no longer pretending to actually be christians.

Who cares? Other than 7th grade lib crybabies.

Never mind what nutso Romney said. I watched him and I've seen him before. That disgusting jerk is a one-man hate group. There's something for damn near everyone to hate in the poison he spews.

OTOH, "christians" probably like him just for that reason.

Romney is having a difficult time getting in the news...so what does he do? He gets attention by speaking negatively about Trump...if he thinks this will help him win he is as wrong as he was when he ran against Obummer....

Shut up stupid.

I'll never forget Mittens attacking Trump in that speech during the primaries, where he called him a 'con artist', among many other choice, and accurate, descriptions.

Ya see, even Mittens is like a broken clock, at least twice he day he's right about something.

Romney is having a difficult time getting in the news...so what does he do? He gets attention by speaking negatively about Trump...if he thinks this will help him win he is as wrong as he was when he ran against Obummer....

Agreed. He must be screwing Hillary or something, because he's just like her.
He can't get the message.

He needs to be talking about what he will do for Utah if elected their Senator,
not wasting his breath on International News trying to make a big splash. Those folks in Utah care very little about that kind of stuff.

His opponent topped him in the initial primary with a neat campaign slogan...
"I'm your neighbor." He'll beat him with it, also.

Mitt Romney calls Trump’s pastor pick for historic event a ‘bigot’ – here’s his response

Romney called Trumps pastor friend that accompanied him to Israel a bigot for saying that Christ is the only way to God and all other paths lead to hell.

Funny, what did Romney say about Obama's pastor who said "God damn America!" and embraces Louis Farrakhan who calls white people white devils?

Not a word.

All very interesting.
Trumps pastor preaches hate

It is an insult to send him to represent our country

Agreed. He must be screwing Hillary or something, because he's just like her.
He can't get the message.

He needs to be talking about what he will do for Utah if elected their Senator,
not wasting his breath on International News trying to make a big splash. Those folks in Utah care very little about that kind of stuff.

His opponent topped him in the initial primary with a neat campaign slogan...
"I'm your neighbor." He'll beat him with it, also.
Excellent points...

Mitt Romney calls Trump’s pastor pick for historic event a ‘bigot’ – here’s his response

Romney called Trumps pastor friend that accompanied him to Israel a bigot for saying that Christ is the only way to God and all other paths lead to hell.

Funny, what did Romney say about Obama's pastor who said "God damn America!" and embraces Louis Farrakhan who calls white people white devils?

Not a word.

All very interesting.
Romney the two time loser who donates his money to Mormon child rapist...…………..

That Romney?

Forum List

Back